Need a Tribe!

DeletedUser

I am bored of trolling these forums so I am interested in a joining a tribe if a decent one would be interested in having a recruit on the south west rim of K52.

Think of my recruitment as a show of ambition as you know you'll own k52 eventually! :icon_razz:

I know loads of awesome cool TribalWars tricks and skills!

funnycat2a.jpg

DeletedUser57316

Im in K42, you can join my tribe :D

Not realy serious its just more for fun.

DeletedUser

:lol: I see what ya did there rizz!

I'll put your invitation to a vote murph18, but I suspect your large member count will be a drawback!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Final Resistance Needs You!

Hey crazy I am Baron in a tribe called Final Resistance. We are a small tribe right now but we are growing. We have a strong hold in K32 right now but would like to branch out to other K's. We would love to have you and your friend Rizz. Let me know if you would like to join and I will send you an invite.

DeletedUser78112

I'll put your invitation to a vote murph18, but I suspect your large member count will be a drawback!

all fun and games eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I r in k42 I r 1337 you will be assimilated...

We should make a super tribe with 49 sister, brother, uncle, mother and father tribes, then k 42 will be ours and we will never need to noble anyone.

DeletedUser

LMAO, you can come play with us, if you have any Ninja skilz

DeletedUser

Iz gotz madz ninjaz skillz!
NinjaDissapear.gif

(5 words, 5 z's - Thats how cool I am!)

DeletedUser57316

:icon_biggrin: My member count is a bit high im sorry :( I like to mass recruit a bit to much.

Least my point whoring is going good

DeletedUser57316

Hey crazy I am Baron in a tribe called Final Resistance. We are a small tribe right now but we are growing. We have a strong hold in K32 right now but would like to branch out to other K's. We would love to have you and your friend Rizz. Let me know if you would like to join and I will send you an invite.

I like how your tribe names their allies on teh profile, very smart only the best tribes do that, i will consider the invite sent to me :icon_razz: