Need a Tribe

DeletedUser

Only requirement is that i get to be a duke or baron ^_^ my ingame name is Sir Victor ^_^

DeletedUser

sure tribe invite sent... see you in NG.. :icon_biggrin:

sendosa

lol you actually being serious vic, i thought you was baron in REL

egglard138

O am I Owlso GunnA MaKe wots of Fwiends loike UNIRO and SE-fifty fwee, By far the Bestest Twibes Ever!!!

DeletedUser

My Tribe

Only requirement is that i get to be a duke or baron ^_^ my ingame name is Sir Victor ^_^

HI

Do you want to join my tribe The collective is about Co-ordination and co-operation in a friendly atmoshere.

I am a active player and expect my member to be as well.

Please contact me on world...

DeletedUser

HI

Do you want to join my tribe The collective is about Co-ordination and co-operation in a friendly atmoshere.

I am a active player and expect my member to be as well.

Please contact me on world...

noob.....

DeletedUser

I can send you an invite to TPA.
First you have to answer the following question that we ask every candidate to a Duke position:

Should i send my passwords to Sacredfool?

Where do I find the Disband Tribe button?

Do i have to click the button with the right, middle or left mouse button to make it work?

How do i find out what exactly does it do when i press it?

Lastly, what tribe will you join next?

DeletedUser

I can send you an invite to TPA.
First you have to answer the following question that we ask every candidate to a Duke position:

Should i send my passwords to Sacredfool? duh I will send my w11 pw to you :)

Where do I find the Disband Tribe button? hmmm that is tough one but I think I can find it

Do i have to click the button with the right, middle or left mouse button to make it work? pretty sure right mouse button but if that dont work then I will try the right one;)

How do i find out what exactly does it do when i press it? Let me demonstrate it for you on your tribe :D

Lastly, what tribe will you join next? It depends on how long TPA hold up first:p

DeletedUser

guess I am never going to find a tribe:( guess I will just have to stick with rel o well:D

DeletedUser

ROFL I have the most views ^_^ man I am cool:icon_cool: :icon_cool: