Need an account

DeletedUser

I'm considering coming back to W35, life is pulling me apart at the minute, so I wanna escape to the internet :p I was X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X but quit cause my best friend was near death, but she pulled through, and I coplayed Kaiser Minear for a while, then left cause I met a really nice girl, who has now turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made :icon_neutral:

But yah, any account will do

DeletedUser

shadow add me on skype at sammieblues and i might be able to do something

DeletedUser

I'm considering coming back to W35, life is pulling me apart at the minute, so I wanna escape to the internet :p I was X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X but quit cause my best friend was near death, but she pulled through, and I coplayed Kaiser Minear for a while, then left cause I met a really nice girl, who has now turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made :icon_neutral:

But yah, any account will do

What so you can quit again after you get your butt kicked?

DeletedUser

i really want to quit tribal wars. But i'm getting attacked by APOC and i'm never gonna quit whilst under attack.

Dilemma >.<

DeletedUser

i really want to quit tribal wars. But i'm getting attacked by APOC and i'm never gonna quit whilst under attack.

Dilemma >.<

It you stick to that I be amazed and impressed... haven't found one player who doesn't eventually quit. :lol:

DeletedUser

ill take a like 500k account cus i rwally want to play on a higher account i used to play on oman1359 but had school so i had to quit so if you can get me something close to that or above i would be very happy

DeletedUser

ill take a like 500k account cus i rwally want to play on a higher account i used to play on oman1359 but had school so i had to quit so if you can get me something close to that or above i would be very happy

lol... and why would we give you an account?

DeletedUser

and plus i hate having to restart and barely have villages