Need coplayer - Good rim account 800 points.

• Thread starter DeletedUser115641
  • Start date

DeletedUser115641

I need a co-player who live in Europe, Asia, Australia, or Africa

My account is
-Leader of a tribe with over 20 of them had over 1k villages in other worlds.
-Need extensive farming.
-Premium(I pay)

My co-player should be
-Lovely
-have an account that had over 50 villages before at least
-Would farm at least 2 trips when I sleep

My skype is touchthecloudsh2o

Overview of my profile

11rurdv.png

MR.MR

Your village name is Fort Atkinson, and I only know of one of those cities in the USA... by chance do you live in a state that likes to wear faux cheese on their heads when rooting for local sports teams?

MR.MR

I was hoping you were from Fort Atkinson, WI as I'd buy you a beer sometime... I live very close to there.

Ignoring the fact that I have an account on W75 (though im not overly attached to it, just having some startup fun on the rim by myself), unless your skype lies we are both from the USA and that would be pointless to coplay the same times... though you never did post your exact times needed here.

DeletedUser115641

I will visit that place one day, I was quite interested in native american history, although i lost the interest over time, I still dont mind reading stories of them and would love to have a visit there. I will have a trip to chicago which I wont be as active as possible. When I am there, I will have many friends who i need to attend, where ill be maybe offline for a straight 6 or 7 hours for example, so I do need a coplayer to just take that out and send my troops to farm :) If you could help me, that'd be really great. We can discuss online time on skype, I dont like having my own online time on a forum everybody could see.

DeletedUser115641

still needed.. 1k points now. also need 2 more coplayers for my members, also not living in USA.

Last edited: