Need Help:) and a question?

DeletedUser

Invalid action
This error happens when more than one account is active on one computer. Please login again.

I keep getting the above msg/report when I try to mail someone in game. And more than 1 account isn't active on my computer, unless you count the one in W4. So is everybody else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

DeletedUser51929

just you i think, as i aint had this problem =/ hope that helps

Stotty2009

I've had that problem before, I think it was because I was on my W42 at the same time.

DeletedUser

It's got nothing to do with having more than one account afaik, it's because you had an old session open in another tab, and went back to that tab. I think close all older TW tabs with that world open and use the tab that you most recently logged in with.

Possibly.

DeletedUser78095

It works a lot better with opera try downloading that.

Tedeni=pwnage :)

DeletedUser

Okay, sorry to bring this up, but anybody having problems with the newest Opera 10. something? I am having probs using it (not regularly, but on and off). Really pisses one off. Is it something to do with having vista?

DeletedUser

Sorry im still with 9.6,,and doubt I will ever change a thing,,,im in love with it.

DeletedUser

Thanks newdream. Now I am regretting downloading 10.
Stick with opera 9.6 if your gonna use opera....

Also in case you wanted to know it works perfectly with vista as thats what im on also :icon_wink: