Need Help!!!

DeletedUser

Hi, I have recently joined this world and am only around 250 points. I have recently been scouted and I'm not sure if the person has plans to attack or what the situation may be. I was wondering if there were any tribes or people that would be willing to provide aid if I were to be attacked?

DeletedUser

Try to find a decent tribe in your area, you won't survive on your own. Then read this guide about defending in early game.

1zw0tiw.png

When asking for support you must keep in mind that tribal D troops are the most precious asset to any tribe. Sometimes when players see incomings they panic and don't know what to do. Below is a flow chart that you should follow when faced with incoming attacks. It will help you decide in which way you should defend yourself and whether or not it is necessary to ask for support from your tribe.

2it4th5.png

Originally posted by TokyoTeacup

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry the post was for world 57, my mistake. I have asked for tribal support so I now must wait for a reply. His first incoming attack was succesful and he killed off all my men, however he suffered a fair amount of soldiers. Since then I have upgraded my wall 2 levels and plan to add an additional 2 in the morning plus additional troops. Thank you for your time & help it is appreciated.