Need new username

DeletedUser

The 1st person to think me up a name with the name

Kyle

at the beginning will win 1 signature and 1 avatar and 1 Coat of arms ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

(example: Kylexxe) (copied idea from Teresaxxe because her name is teresa so teresa-xxe)

NEEDS TO BE ORIGINAL,
NEEDS TO BE 1 WORD,
NEEDS TO BE BRAND NEW!!!

BEST WILL WIN

DeletedUser71940

ImAnArrogantSigMaker

Brilliant one there, do I get a sig, avvy AND a COA now? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Proto shut up and go get a life instead of playing on tw 18hrs a day and masturbating for the other 6

DeletedUser

How about...

NoobishIdiot

or

HidingFromPeopleWhoMakeFunOfMe

I think both are deserving of that prize^^

But seriously. It looks like what someone said is coming true. I think it wasw Skulltaker who said you'll need a new username.

Also Levi your a noob for not being able to think of something on your own which I'm not surprised really. You do seem to have an IQ score of 30. Or 3. Or a negative number.

DeletedUser

I have something better.

DeathFire'sServant:Kyle
KyleIsDeathFire'sHuggleBuddy
KyleLovesRBH
MyMuffin'sAreMuffinMan'sProperty
NoviceofTakingSkull's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually nobody said ill need a new username and i can think of one I just prefer to see if anyone else has better ones

DeletedUser

I have something better.

DeathFire'sServant:Kyle
KyleIsDeathFire'sHuggleBuddy
KyleLovesRBH
MyMuffin'sAreMuffinMan'sProperty
NoviceofTakingSkull's

lol, damn straight they are! everyone's muffins are my property, even when you think they're not miine, they're mine, I find ways

DeletedUser

at the beginning will win 1 signature and 1 avatar and 1 Coat of arms ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Lol! And what would they pay you? They could get a better quality one without having to think for free and not for a special occasion from DA or GC. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71940

actually nobody said ill need a new username and i can think of one I just prefer to see if anyone else has better ones

Your brilliant comeback has slain my wit, I am lost for words O great Shakespeare.

DeletedUser71940

You can recognize the fail even if it changes it's name.

DeletedUser76243

Oh no...Please don't tell me I have the same name as this guy!

How about
DisgraceToTheNameKyle