you might need to expand on your original desired concept
if your after a certain feel :)

Mamadou

Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaXVTYjM.jpg

Something like this but with beyoncé ^^

kvaea

Reaction score
That is a tribal coat of arms so the picture wont be as large as that.

Mamadou

Reaction score
That's obvious yeah but that's something I'd like it to look like. As said 270x180 (please read the description before commenting nonsense)

DeletedUser124556

How do we know he is not stealing the images and not paying people? This is Tribalwars after all... the least loyal community of them all. Lol

kvaea

Reaction score
How do we know he is not stealing the images and not paying people? This is Tribalwars after all... the least loyal community of them all. Lol

I could have watermarked the image to prevent that, however, it was the first image I have made in a long time and it did not take particularly long to make so I was not too concerned if he did or not.

However, out of principal, if payment isn't received both account names get blacklisted on the GFX skype chat where most of the tribalwars GFX community is :)

+ Its generally quite obvious who to take seriously or not, new members and a bad attitude are red flags, which I chose to ignore this time as I was just having some fun.

- Patris Mortem

Last edited:

Mamadou

Reaction score
Hello :)

I like the effects,could you maybe use this picture instead with those effects?
I can pay you in advance lol,you do not have to worry about that :)

79688_large

Ubernukes said:

You don't. You either watermark the pictures or just trust the client.

Mamadou

Reaction score
Dope :)
Please send me your paypal and i'll send you 4$ that's the price for 200pp if I'm not wrong, I just figured out there was a waiting period before I could transfer the pp I have. Or just add me on discord
hippo#2763

Mamadou

Reaction score
Wow that's really kind. Thank you!
I need one more for my tribe so if you have time... I can pay you in advance for that one! :)

Mamadou

Reaction score
It's called "Canards en vadrouille" since I'm playing on a french server, which would mean "Ducks on Tour" in english for a better understanding of the whole "duck concept" :D