Need Sig and Coa done

DeletedUser

Yeah I know it's too big. Had it there for months, you can get away with it... Buuut, it wasn't to be, thanks for pointing it out... now I'm doomed!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks dude I will use it for this account. Still gonna see what some other people do.

Kash2Smash

:lol: till now i see two matches.. mine and TXC's... :p weird thing is that we both have different themes.. mine is more like a cool theme for a cool name like Kyle and you had made a more terrorizing theme for the ign of Terror37 :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: till now i see two matches.. mine and TXC's... :p weird thing is that we both have different themes.. mine is more like a cool theme for a cool name like Kyle and you had made a more terrorizing theme for the ign of Terror37 :lol:

i don't make sigs based on the name... i build them off my imagination and the render used... name has nothing to do with it. just an fyi.

Kash2Smash

maybe u didnt do it intentionally.. but it does play important role :p someone's name is "The Sweet Tweety" and i make a sig of Killer Monster... and then right besides it 'Sweet Tweet' . more of a joke but i guess that would just be the irony..

lets same someone name is killer.. and make a sig of pink background, with flowers and somewhere in it 'Killer' :lol: that would be funny :p

awww.... i love my examples ;)

DeletedUser

I agree on Kash on this one. If someone in my Sig Shop requested a Signature. I pretty much based it on their name. But, if their name is RBH135, I'll let them decide the theme. Since you can' find a good theme in that name.

DeletedUser

Alright everyone put there sig in? Ill give anyone who hasn't couple hours more.

DeletedUser

Kash, are you needing a PP???

Just give it to me...^_^

Also, TXC or Kash can I have your permission to transfer the Signature that you made into a Coat of Arms???

^_^

DeletedUser

Okie...'coz I'm too lazy to make a whole new one..., and I need a PP...^_^

Thanks...