Need third Co.

DeletedUser102035

Could use a third Co to join the account. Our time zones are very similar to the Eastern Time Zone. We could use a third player with much different playtimes. Please contact if interested. We have years of experience and have owned multiple end game accounts. This account is not part of a pre made tribe either.

DeletedUser

I didn't know people are so desperate , Omg a third co ... that's , I mean that's same as cheating + you need 3 people to be a modest player ? lol ...

olympus

The more players people have is usually based upon the amount of time one can play.

In fact, a solo player playing the same amount of time as 3 players would have the advantage. Too many hands spoil the broth and all that.

DeletedUser102035

The second co also isnt exactly active atm lol :p Essentially i just need a Coplayer right now...

DeletedUser

The more players people have is usually based upon the amount of time one can play.

In fact, a solo player playing the same amount of time as 3 players would have the advantage. Too many hands spoil the broth and all that.

In the same sense that same solo person is more likely to burn out at the higher village counts. In turn they end up just quitting worlds and such. Having your account on 24/7 is pretty crucial if you plan on lasting in a world long term.

DeletedUser

I didn't know people are so desperate , Omg a third co ... that's , I mean that's same as cheating + you need 3 people to be a modest player ? lol ...

3 cos are nothing... i had 21 on my w55 acc

DeletedUser

21 people for one account, organization skills to the max!
Anyway pure baron, i am interested.
Skype - jamie.reaper66

DeletedUser

Could use a third Co to join the account. Our time zones are very similar to the Eastern Time Zone. We could use a third player with much different playtimes. Please contact if interested. We have years of experience and have owned multiple end game accounts. This account is not part of a pre made tribe either.

"Need third co-player"... maybe you need another game or lower claims.
Most Players play alone in their Accs and most of them are happy with it. Patchwork-Accs are nothing to be proud of, but how often you hears storys about struggle and cheatings in multiaccs, between co-players. I see a lot of powerful tribes falling by dispute in one multiacc.
If arent able to play alone, or if it necessary with one you know for years, maybe a rl-friend, then you mybe shouldnt play.

olympus

"Need third co-player"... maybe you need another game or lower claims.
Most Players play alone in their Accs and most of them are happy with it. Patchwork-Accs are nothing to be proud of, but how often you hears storys about struggle and cheatings in multiaccs, between co-players. I see a lot of powerful tribes falling by dispute in one multiacc.
If arent able to play alone, or if it necessary with one you know for years, maybe a rl-friend, then you mybe shouldnt play.

What gives you the right to dictate how many players can be on one account? People have life commitments so they cant play alone, just because you can play alone doesnt mean others can.

All you do is flame people on the forum, maybe you shouldn't be on the forum?

DeletedUser

Its always the same: Absolut greatly superpower sonstwas pros insult, discriminate, laugh about little players, so called "noobs" for the one reason because they have less points, figure them as stupid, worthless, useless people. Meanwhile are this often to the contrary "better" people. Hard working people who just want some distraction from their everyday life and play alone in their accs, often in so called "Noobtribes".
What would so many high-top players be without multi-accs? Accs with 3, 4 5 6 people, 12 coming and going across a year who laugh theirself sick about her own Farms, are plain laughable.
I do not mean any player especialy, i say it in general.

And you want me out of the forum? Why? I flame in your opinion? Then 90% of forum users have to go, including you.

I doesnt dictate anything to anyone, that are YOUR words. I say my opinion, nothing more and NOTHING LESS.

And i got the right to do that by Emmanuel Kant: "Habe Mut dich deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen."

DeletedUser

We have three in this account and we seem to be faring okay in other worlds we play as well as this one...:icon_wink:

Your opinion is valid Edward just that if done correctly with mature individuals it works quite well.

It actually allows R/L to take the forefront and allows the GAME to stay just as it should... A Game.

DeletedUser

Its always the same: Absolut greatly superpower sonstwas pros insult, discriminate, laugh about little players, so called "noobs" for the one reason because they have less points, figure them as stupid, worthless, useless people. Meanwhile are this often to the contrary "better" people. Hard working people who just want some distraction from their everyday life and play alone in their accs, often in so called "Noobtribes".
What would so many high-top players be without multi-accs? Accs with 3, 4 5 6 people, 12 coming and going across a year who laugh theirself sick about her own Farms, are plain laughable.
I do not mean any player especialy, i say it in general.

And you want me out of the forum? Why? I flame in your opinion? Then 90% of forum users have to go, including you.

I don't dictate anything to anyone, that are YOUR words. I say my opinion, nothing more and NOTHING LESS.

And i got the right to do that by Emmanuel Kant: "Habe Mut dich deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen."

No one asked for spam in here, he asked for a third co-player. Why have you even posted this?
I'm sick of people who want to change the game, while they can't. It is how it is.

DeletedUser

No one asked for spam in here, he asked for a third co-player. Why have you even posted this?
I'm sick of people who want to change the game, while they can't. It is how it is.

No one asked for spam.
You decide to add to it, contradict yourself.
I spam, I didn't even.

DeletedUser102035

anyone else interested? The only response still hasnt accepted the skype request. We could still use another co! anyone???