Need Tribe K45

Elbirn

title says it all, i'm looking for a tribe in K45. I'm a bit on the small side due to not taking this world very seriously at first (I am now though) and having my growth stunted due to fights with a close neighbor (rest assured though that I bounced back and began kicking his ass :p) i'm actually an experienced player and I know what i'm doing. feel free to message me ingame if you'd like me to join your tribe

DeletedUser

would k47 be a little too far away for ya mate? =/ =)

DeletedUser

title says it all, i'm looking for a tribe in K45. I'm a bit on the small side due to not taking this world very seriously at first (I am now though) and having my growth stunted due to fights with a close neighbor (rest assured though that I bounced back and began kicking his ass :p) i'm actually an experienced player and I know what i'm doing. feel free to message me ingame if you'd like me to join your tribe

You are probably better off restarting NE and joining red125s tribe. Right now you are in the core and admitted to slow growth. I think all you would be doing if you stayed there would be building a good Farm for the bigger players. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Thank you Vilja =)

to tell you the truth i agree not only because i want you to join my tribe but, because i am 1 of the bigger players in the little section i'm in and the next big player i'm allies with. =)

Elbirn

blah. restarted but wound up in K25. =P

looks like i won't be joining you, but oh well.

soo..anyone got a tribe in K25? xD