Nerd versus...

DeletedUser

I have looked and studied, but without ingame knowledge ((( Looking to wiggle my way back in but hasn't happened yet ))), I can't decide.
What do you all think will/should happen first? Who would help them? Detailed predictions would be great! :icon_razz:

Nerd:icon_idea: :spear:versus:spear: Pro:icon_cool: (gasp) :icon_eek:

-OR-

Nerd:icon_idea: :spear:versus:spear: Insane:icon_twisted: (omg!):icon_eek:

-OR-

Nerd:icon_idea: :swordsman:finishes Syn:booty::swordsman: and :spear:wars:spear: Blitz:clay: (Spread out, and mingling with Scum :icon_confused:)

-OR-

Nerd:icon_idea: :lightcavalry:Expands West:lightcavalry: (?spread out much?)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=136866 <--- W.Map

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nerd would clearly lose to pRo and Insane, but you guys would kick Blitz's ass and do well in the west.

DeletedUser

We'd lose to Insane, no doubt, although, syaing that, our player average means we have a better morale advantage, so we'd put up a good fight. I don't think we'll war either in the next year anyway. I'd like us to go south, towards Powers...

DeletedUser

We'd lose to Insane, no doubt, although, syaing that, our player average means we have a better morale advantage, so we'd put up a good fight. I don't think we'll war either in the next year anyway. I'd like us to go south, towards Powers...

You have a point, I got owned by a noob the other day because of Moral :(
A year til you war again? jeez, most of the top tribes are at war constantly.

DeletedUser

No, I mean NERD won't war Insane or pRo in the next year. We'll war obviously, just not with them. And I know, morale sucks. Of course, it hasn't affected me since I restarted W37 because I have more nukes now that the guys I was originally attacking have villages (thank you very much Ispera).

Does anyone else not bother scouting and just attack with 2 nukes in the assurance they will clear the village?

DeletedUser78095

Well since if they warred pRo and i am in the k that would most likly be involved.. We would win :)

DeletedUser

No, I mean NERD won't war Insane or pRo in the next year. We'll war obviously, just not with them. And I know, morale sucks. Of course, it hasn't affected me since I restarted W37 because I have more nukes now that the guys I was originally attacking have villages (thank you very much Ispera).

Does anyone else not bother scouting and just attack with 2 nukes in the assurance they will clear the village?

Alright good. Can't stand non-war tribes..

DeletedUser

Neither can I (~D~, cough)... Nah, NERD have a history of war, a present of war, and if xmach continues as leader, a future of war...

DeletedUser78467

Hahhah, I is guilty =3

Always annoys Thundar when I don't scout.

DeletedUser

Neither can I (~D~, cough)... Nah, NERD have a history of war, a present of war, and if xmach continues as leader, a future of war...

Future of war? Seriously, who against? Lol, are you going to declare on some random tribe who everybody else has bashed and claim a great blitzreig victory?

It's funny how people feared D, but who feared NERD?

DeletedUser

Come on down to 62, I'm more than happy to oblige :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78095

I wouldnt mind to have a war in k44. With any tribe. Exept scum i dont feel like being rimmined anytime soon.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind to have a war in k44. With any tribe. Exept scum i dont feel like being rimmined anytime soon.

LOL I literally laughed about this one! Just because of the way you said it, luckily scum won't hurt us though because they are bezt friendz! :icon_biggrin:

I hope 1nS4n3 takes you up on that offer Facey.

If they really want a war within 1 continent, let them come. They won't dent us due to distance between tribes/mass support. You can hope all you want but it won't change anything.

DeletedUser78095

I like a good challenge :), Scum wouldnt be a challenge. Due to the number of members we have in k44 we would get raped. Big time.

DeletedUser

Your chance to follow up on this post has come :lol: