NES vs 1337

DeletedUser

agree

I am going to have to guess that NES will SOON find themselves under more of an attack now that they posted this article. I really can't believe that this article was posted. I wouldn't be surprised if their own people started getting VERY nervous if they read this!

shad0w330,
The written word is VERY powerful and can bring about strong emotions especially if read the wrong way. You REALLY need to be careful what and how you write especially if you care for your tribe. Good luck! I THINK you are going to need it!

Thanks!
Space Alien

Well written Mr or Mrs Space Alien.

My 3 pence worth:

"Night Elf Senitals"???

What, may I ask, is a "senital"? Every time I read your tribe name I feel like someone just kicked me in the senitals.

To carry on from Space Alien's point, if you cannot even name your own tribe effectively, you can't be expected to do much with the written word. I suggest fixing the tribe name first. Second, think about what your posts mean. You just declared war on us. Fine. Until now this was considered by us as a purely local ad hoc effort unworthy of tribal attention.

And it still is.

DeletedUser44592

The title is as clear as it can be......From what I read it looks like a declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Shadow, you are a moron. You were a moron when I left the tribe and you're a moron still. Honestly, an academy tribe? Talk about playing tribal hugs with your "United Nations" model of NES, NES2, Sugod and Addict. You all are spread out all over the place and you hang on to your 500pt player 50 hrs away from everybody else. This isn't going to be a war, it'll be a massacre. I would wish 1337 luck, but they honestly don't need it. Good riddance NES and your Duke of Little Brains.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

well lets take a look at the stats. I think the NES troops are on a vacation, that or they are semi slow and have not learned how to put up a fight.

Side 1:
Tribes: NES NES2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 741
Side 2: 1,033
Difference: 292

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 133
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,375,790
Side 2: 7,252,234
Difference: 4,876,444

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,711
Side 2: 912,799
Difference: 864,088

chart

PurePowerGames

Very odd Tribe, as I was once in NES... Absolutely NO to Friend Requests - don't wanna show favoritism... Suggestions are shot down, without reasoning. And Mass Recruiting is a sign of power... Yes indeed, very odd and boring time in that Tribe...

DeletedUser

I've had a conversation with one of their members recently purepowergames, and when I mentioned a group of 'buddies' that I had that would noble him. He thought I was talking about his own tribe, instead of the people in 1337 who were right next to him.

Obviously they don't have a very good tribal relationship.

PurePowerGames

They may have done a little better had they made at least a slight effort to keep those that TRIED to keep their forums active and TRIED to suggest things that may better prepare the Tribe for what is inevitable... Mass Recruiting and No Communications was the answer. Like a field full of stoned sheep...

ant011

there is no un that involes addict, because addict leaders are against that and merging with nes

DeletedUser

What?????

there is no un that involes addict, because addict leaders are against that and merging with nes

I could not understand anything you said except the part about addict merging with nes.

"no un that involves addict" - what does that mean?

"addict leaders are against that" - against what?

Thanks!
Space Alien

ant011

well what i mean is there is no United Nation that involves addict because the leaders dont want it

DeletedUser

well what i mean is there is no United Nation that involves addict because the leaders dont want it

United Nation? um... what now?:icon_confused:

the Addict leaders were against a family tribe maybe. not sure what a UN is. lol

I will agree with most that this topic is a mistake. I wouldn't be surprised to see the gates open and 1337's troops leave their villages for some plundering. Maybe it will make for some "fun" on the rim, perhaps adding some interest to this world.

DeletedUser84663

if there's a UN, they must be doing the same thing the real UN is doing... talking talking talking... and no walking. bla

DeletedUser

Shadow, you are a moron. You were a moron when I left the tribe and you're a moron still. Honestly, an academy tribe? Talk about playing tribal hugs with your "United Nations" model of NES, NES2, Sugod and Addict. You all are spread out all over the place and you hang on to your 500pt player 50 hrs away from everybody else. This isn't going to be a war, it'll be a massacre. I would wish 1337 luck, but they honestly don't need it. Good riddance NES and your Duke of Little Brains.

sry Bloodlust616 someone DID mention them.

Bloodlust616

Ah yes, you're right.

Still I didn't think we needed to defend our position in this thread.
We didn't even have a position anway!