.Net Speed Team

DeletedUser

Skynub is utterly crap at speed, he holds no records anywhere. Ain't that right Skynub?

DeletedUser80720

Skynub is utterly crap at speed, he holds no records anywhere. Ain't that right Skynub?

rank 1 is utterly crap at speed, he holds no records anywhere. Ain't that right Rank 1?

DeletedUser

there is no point in saying someone else is crap at speed without a record if you dont have a good record either

Seems fairly but you could do it in a different way, although you picked the sad one :) But I'm backing you up on that one o_O

DeletedUser80720

hey let them say the same about me i would gladly post up some stats to piss on there fireworks

DeletedUser

If you are able to do some magic on speeds then apply to a team ;)

DeletedUser

well we are in a speed section, in a thread about .net speed team.. I guess YES! that's what I mean ;)

DeletedUser80720

im a retired speed player i played around 10 to 14 months ago i won 1 every 2 rounds then came 2nd and 3rd a couple times then got gang banged aswell

DeletedUser

I guess it's not all about being TOP1 100 times when it comes to a speed team... In a team every match you need at least 1/4 of a team to play with D and those players haven't been TOP1 a lot of times.. But if you came out the way you present it then it would be beneficial to have you in..

DeletedUser80720

I guess it's not all about being TOP1 100 times when it comes to a speed team... In a team every match you need at least 1/4 of a team to play with D and those players haven't been TOP1 a lot of times.. But if you came out the way you present it then it would be beneficial to have you in..

no that is wrong a team with 20 attackers is better then a team with 10 attackers and 10 deffers remember offence is the best form of defence

DeletedUser

hey let them say the same about me i would gladly post up some stats to piss on there fireworks

Oh so you want facts:
Need I say more? Corny you're pretty poo at speed, your constant stories of valor and heroics fall on deaf ears here mate.

The only reason you "retired" was because you got banned, and you kept getting banned over and over again for ban-evading. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes but playing with Brazils or Poles or any other strong team you can't use Off as Def because you'll get ''raped'' literally.. I guess that you need at least 5 players per round which only play with D and will support TOP players.. ;]

DeletedUser80720

Oh so you want facts:
Need I say more? Corny you're pretty poo at speed, your constant stories of valor and heroics fall on deaf ears here mate.

The only reason you "retired" was because you got banned, and you kept getting banned over and over again for ban-evading. :lol:

matty boy when will you learn that i wasnt on the account and there is proof on that topic and can you please explain why being banned on the forums has anythink to do with retiring in game

DeletedUser

I think that starting some needless argument in this kind of thread is a spam which no-one wants to see/read..