.Net Speed Team

DeletedUser

Liar? These are proven facts via the links.

Fact is, you can't admit that you cheated and you were still pwned.

DeletedUser

no that is wrong a team with 20 attackers is better then a team with 10 attackers and 10 deffers remember offence is the best form of defence

I hope to god that you do not change your mind and apply.

DeletedUser

Rank 1 normally plays on uk so that why he dont got record. Sir cornish, I be suprised if you know all of them and play some speed, as you say you last played like a year ago so prove you got what it takes still. Team play. 15 offence and 5 defence best. 20 offence, you cant protect yourself or anyone else. What if you get cleared. You not getting any support my friend

DeletedUser80720

h

ive never had that problem ive never been cleared just on 1 bash where kingsam backtimed my lc

DeletedUser

Owned.

Funny to see how even Sir Cornish is way above Rank.1 =))

How because he copied rank.1 's joke i hate those uneducated rats :/

YOur not even a good player (overrated) and need others to help you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I hold records on .uk speed, the only speed I play :)

Wannabe, dun worry about it mate. Adrian D. is 24 and Jobhead is nearly in his 30s, and they play more speed then anyone I've ever met. What does it show about them? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hold records on .uk speed, the only speed I play :)

Wannabe, dun worry about it mate. Adrian D. is 24 and Jobhead is nearly in his 30s, and they play more speed then anyone I've ever met. What does it show about them? :)

Haha what records do you own?? U have won what 5 rounds maximum??
Prove me wrong??!

DeletedUser

Seriously , i would like to join the team but I don't think i can work with the peopl here :(

DeletedUser

Seriously , i would like to join the team but I don't think i can work with the peopl here :(

Good, because I don't think there is a single person on the team who would want you there. You lack both the playing ability and the personality to fit into a team.