.Net Speed Team.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it :p, & when i rim you i'll laugh

Please Be Unique. Where has all this confidence come from? Please you are entitled to hit the forums when you have something to back you up, like 4-5 .net wins, or a generally good rep. You have not won yet on .net, and people don't think much of you. :icon_cry:

~Will~

DeletedUser

Please Be Unique. Where has all this confidence come from? Please you are entitled to hit the forums when you have something to back you up, like 4-5 .net wins, or a generally good rep. You have not won yet on .net, and people don't think much of you. :icon_cry:

~Will~

I don't need to take that from an 'Ex' bottor..

DeletedUser

I don't need to take that from an 'Ex' bottor..

I botted once and got banned. I stupidly used Matt's bot, and I regret it every day. Anywho, IronTusk does not approve of this topic so... :icon_rolleyes:

Like I said, your ego has grown with no real sustenance behind it. God next season I hope you can justify it. Bear in mind, I have no issue with you...

~Will~

DeletedUser

I botted once and got banned. I stupidly used Matt's bot, and I regret it every day. Anywho, IronTusk does not approve of this topic so... :icon_rolleyes:

Like I said, your ego has grown with no real sustenance behind it. God next season I hope you can justify it. Bear in mind, I have no issue with you...

~Will~

Please :icon_rolleyes:

There's only so much you can blame on me. Having your bot printscreened, saved and shown by yourself after how many months? That's your doing you insignificant little chewtoy.

And I have to ask myself, what ego do you have? you're a wart on other player's egos. Constantly claiming their wins. You're a nobody.

DeletedUser

Please :icon_rolleyes:
And I have to ask myself, what ego do you have? you're a wart on other player's egos. Constantly claiming their wins. You're a nobody.

Please.
Can somebody tell me who did Matt just describe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what's that got to do with my question? :))

I'll repeat it: Who did Matt just manage to perfectly describe?

Awww Adrian be nice to Matty! He can't even post on his own (so called) forum hes banned yet again! Haha!

DeletedUser

they said that you have humiliated yourself enough there...

~Will~

So much of a win
mercurywin.png

DeletedUser80720

Please, send me a message when you're playing. I'll happily show you that your skills are nothing to brag about.

done deal but then again you will end up getting stacked so know way of getting through you right

DeletedUser

done deal but then again you will end up getting stacked so know way of getting through you right
Maybe not. But I am looking for a 1v1 corny. How about it? 1 month after your debut round i will play you, just so you can get used to tw again ;)

But, Cornish, Don't get too excited.

DeletedUser

I don't think if been supported a single time in a non masters round since I've come back to speed, so that's extremely unlikely.