*New Account owner

DeletedUser78416

Dear fellow w16ers. It is with great regret that I must divulge this bit of information. As everyone knows real life comes first and well, here it is...

I just found out something very personal happened in my immediate family. I will not discuss the facts, but it is something that requires my immediate attention.

Long story short, I have to leave the state, my job and most of my friends. I'm not in any trouble, but rather I have to take care of a family member that has ran across some very unfortunate events as of yesterday.

I always thought goodbye posts were crap...people just looking for praise and such, but this is more of an introduction of sorts.

I have kept in communication with a former w16er and long time tribal wars player. Some of you know him, some of you know of him. He has played several worlds, including w2, w4, w8 and w16. I always told him that if I ever quit or can't play anymore I would let him takeover this account. As per his request, he shall not be named.

Well, as of right now, this will most likely be my last forum post...unless something comes up in the future and I am able to get back on my feet and maybe play again...but only if this world is still around. I planned on retiring after this world anyhow.

Anywho, I have briefed my replacement on what I have going on right now with Plight and he is taking over my portions of instruction, so to Plight---> anything sent to the account from here on out will be to the new player.

Also to Plight, I have briefed the new player on the current world situation. The only thing he knows up until this point is that he is familiar with both C² and Plight, although having played in neither.

He is his own person. If he chooses to stay in the tribe I created by himself, or decides he might want to lean in a different direction, I'm more confident he'd choose Plight to join as he likes being the underdog and taking challenges. But I have no idea either way...once he changes the password I'm out of the loop.

I guess that's about it.

New replacement should be on between 02:00-04:00ST

I am also giving him the password to this forum account as well. I guess I won't be needing it anymore.

xxx

DeletedUser

Gammy-

I am not even sure if this message will find you, but I wanted to let you know: I have often disagreed with you, but I am glad that you are placing things in their proper priority. Vios con dios worldmate...best of luck in whatever you do!

DeletedUser

It's always sad to see a player go. Good luck Gammy in real life!

DeletedUser

best of luck gammy! i hope everything works out well for you and your family.

DeletedUser83725

I want to say thank you gammy (you know what I mean)..

Good Luck for your future endeavors...

you are one of a good guy i find here in TW :icon_sad:

once again thank you
cedok