New Account Ownership

DeletedUser

If there are any inactive accounts in any of the top 3 tribes looking for new ownership then I am more than willing to help. I am extremely active and have strong experience, ready to help the tribe out at all costs.

Please add me on skype (porkus.maximus) for more details.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Wrong section to be posting this mate, please don't spam our forum :3

DeletedUser

These guys are looking for members, try them?

Greetings, W21!

PnP is now open for recruitment. Limited positions are available.

If you feel you can fit into the #1 warmongering tribe of W21, reply to this mail giving details:

1) Tell us a bit about yourself.
2) Why do you feel you can fit in?
3) How you can contribute to PnP winning the world.
4) What is wrong with your current tribe?

If you fit any of these categories, don't bother to respond:
1) If you do not buy premium.
2) If you are smaller than 1.3 million points.

PS: There are couple of players ready to switch. You will not be alone. Your application will be strictly confidential.

backwards
Duke of PnP

alexwong

He is looking for a dead account. There are plenty in IMP.

alexis should be happy to accept him. she must be tired after all these internal ennoblement.

DeletedUser

These guys are looking for members, try them?

I can see your sarcasm.

Late game recruitment is a natural thing. Unlike you, many do not look a gift's horse in the mouth and are happy to have a chance to join the best team in W21.

scarlet ash

If a tribe was looking for people to overtake accounts I'm sure they wouldn't seek them on accounts in game ^_^.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like any old world at this stage you would have to give very good reasons for wanting to join, plus give a bit more info for anyone to even think about sending a skype to you

DeletedUser

I can see your sarcasm.

Late game recruitment is a natural thing. Unlike you, many do not look a gift's horse in the mouth and are happy to have a chance to join the best team in W21.

sorry i don't think james wants to recruit anymore members

DeletedUser98649

Come on backie dont lie now we all know it was rhetorical. I mean u guys are winning at this stage regardless of whether there has been a semi stalemate reached so unless our whole front moved over anyone who did move would get there ass straight over to the rim by both imp and you guys tut tut shame nobody made your life any easier . Does this show an end to the endless morale boosts purely by nobling i sense a feeling of this will never end from u guys are you getting tired of wasting nukes i mean look at your latest offensive actually it isnt even that i'll call it a skirmish at best :p come on imp lets show them we know we HAVENT lost the war YET!!!

DeletedUser

Like any old world at this stage you would have to give very good reasons for wanting to join, plus give a bit more info for anyone to even think about sending a skype to you

I believe you can send messages to each other in the forums, doesn't necessarily have to be skype.

DeletedUser98649

My noobness disgusts me was bored and on phone and thought i aint been on the public forums for a while. And on a phone well the grammar doesnt come out perfect and my lack of punctuation certainly deserves a rimming.
Sorry again