New Account Ownership

DeletedUser

If there are any inactive accounts in any of the top 3 tribes looking for new ownership then I am more than willing to help. I am extremely active and have strong experience, ready to help the tribe out at all costs.

Please add me on skype (porkus.maximus) for more details.

Thanks.

If your gonna ask for an account in the top 3...you might just wanna list some experiences. This is an old world, and its highly doubtful that someone is just gonna up and give you an account without at least some of your history. Its commendable that your an active player, but that doesnt help your cause if youve only had 3 vils in your entire career. Listing history and experience will help you get further than just asking for a top 3 tribe account.

This isnt a slight against your post. Im just trying to help you get forum experience :)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Thanks alot! its nice to be recognized by an enemy with such a generous offer.

[sarcasm]exactly, you need to earn that right...correct....?[/sarcasm]

Isn't it great when you can say things because the scenario isn't that way? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No you'd send all my troops home from that K25 village you guys like to sink nukes into :p~

DeletedUser

No you'd send all my troops home from that K25 village you guys like to sink nukes into :p~

lool..damn....please dont tell me the several morons are still attacking 300k sw/sp 100k heavy? lool 2 pallys....hahaha

but i would make your sniping/dodging skills tested....once again

DeletedUser

I still have another 175 attacks inbound to that village, all from single villages, so it could be a pile of nukes, most from guys who sent them a week ago :p~
We'll just say enough nukes have crashed into it heh.

DeletedUser

I still have another 175 attacks inbound to that village, all from single villages, so it could be a pile of nukes, most from guys who sent them a week ago :p~
We'll just say enough nukes have crashed into it heh.

someones circed the report and once again people who dont normally exist come alive and send nukes..

Mazick

I'd like to firstly see if I can join back in with Time......... AYK? :)

DeletedUser93037

lool..damn....please dont tell me the several morons are still attacking 300k sw/sp 100k heavy? lool 2 pallys....hahaha

but i would make your sniping/dodging skills tested....once again

Sorry, boss, i
JUST.....
COULDN'T....
RESIST>>>>>>

(it was 350k of sp last i saw lol)

;)

AYK, you love the oda anyway ;)

DeletedUser

i knew you were Time, was just teasing.....see you on the battlefield...if you get an account =-]

mazick was a [H] member before they all disbanded... and was also a time member for a while

DeletedUser

mazick was a [H] member before they all disbanded... and was also a time member for a while

in relation, to his poor/lack of forum response, im guessing, he has got an account in time or has given up...

DeletedUser

if we had one you'd be more than welcome
contact AYK to see if one is available
*huntress says hi*