New Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Recently had to delete my W23 account. Any Juiced or PLG members looking for players? Get me on Skype- CASHIS101

DeletedUser

Recently had to delete my W23 account. Any Juiced or PLG members looking for players? Get me on Skype- CASHIS101

hehehehehe.
Why would you have to delete your account?

Too many incoming?

DeletedUser

No I lost my internet connection so gave my account to koibabe and by the time I got back all my troops where sent out of the villages.

DeletedUser

i dont think any other tribes need someone of your calaber, they can find toddlers anywhere

DeletedUser

i dont think any other tribes need someone of your calaber, they can find toddlers anywhere

Toddler? Get Opera. Your spellings terrible its actually caliber. Still mad at me are you? You changed your tune since the days of ~PoD~ when you kept nagging me to join LOOK. You got a problem with me personally? Jealous?

Edit: Also you seem to forget, I was winning before I deleted my account. Bet you got some stupid comeback for that right? I know you like to make yourself seem awesome and everyone else inferior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Toddler? Get Opera. Your spellings terrible its actually caliber. Still mad at me are you? You changed your tune since the days of ~PoD~ when you kept nagging me to join LOOK. You got a problem with me personally? Jealous?

Edit: Also you seem to forget, I was winning before I deleted my account. Bet you got some stupid comeback for that right? I know you like to make yourself seem awesome and everyone else inferior.

So you deleted your account just because it had no troops in it?
Not makeing a good argument for your self right now.

DeletedUser

Well yeah... All my troops were on there way like 300 hours away and I had a lot of incoming nobles. Any attempt to defend attacks with no troops is obviously a massive waste of my time.

DeletedUser

Well yeah... All my troops were on there way like 300 hours away and I had a lot of incoming nobles. Any attempt to defend attacks with no troops is obviously a massive waste of my time.

Ok, your makeing it worse for your self.
It just prooves you obviously dont want to play that much because you where willing to give up your account just because of a few noble trains.

DeletedUser

Would you play Tribal Wars with no troops and incoming nobles to 30% of your villages? By the time I recalled em all I'd have about 3 villages left. I can't do a revenge mission with 3 villages...

DeletedUser

Would you play Tribal Wars with no troops and incoming nobles to 30% of your villages? By the time I recalled em all I'd have about 3 villages left. I can't do a revenge mission with 3 villages...

I highly doubt it was like that.
and if it was a sitter that did it to you you could have spoken to a ingame mod about it.
they would have banned your account for a couple of days so that the noble trains didnt get any villages.

DeletedUser

Why not Coma Faith did it against juiced... seriously your are as fail as it gets. and yes i changed my tune i said what i needed to get info out of you. no nothing personal other then you whine all the time. oh and i like that you attack my spelling when you cant find anything else to attack...

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Why not Coma Faith did it against juiced... seriously your are as fail as it gets. and yes i changed my tune i said what i needed to get info out of you. no nothing personal other then you whine all the time. oh and i like that you attack my spelling when you cant find anything else to attack...

/facepalm

You fail at LIFE. You have nothing better to do than sit around insulting people over the internet. Jog on you MUPPET!

Status
Not open for further replies.