New Account?

DeletedUser

Anyone happen to have an account sitting around that they dont want anymore? :p I'd love to get back and throw up a fight. Doesn't matter what tribe... just looking for some fun! And for those of you who ask, no this time I will not noble barbs, I want blood!

Enjoy! Shax

DeletedUser

Wish i could find you an account Shak :p would be great to play with you again! i'll ask around :)

DeletedUser

Wondered when you would return. If it wasn't for you he could have had his old account back.

cdnJer

yeah...unfortunately everything went to shit shortly after I came back last time. I was playing from a shitty old ass laptop which subsequently died.

However, now I have me a new pc and am good to go. Don't worry though, I'm not here asking for an account. I wouldn't dare considering.

I just hope that my old mates are holding out and kickn' ass.

Wish things could have turned out differently. Wish I had some control over past events :(

Thanks for the trust....sorry I let you down.

DeletedUser

Lol Jer, long time no see!!

yeah you disappeared all at once without letting us know where you went you lazy bastard :D

well, things went the way they went, just glad this world is almost finished :)
just removing the last pieces and it'll be ours..

earthquake girl

Hey, Jer! I'd wondered what happened to you, but figured you'd gotten bored and quit again.

DeletedUser62422

yeah...unfortunately everything went to shit shortly after I came back last time. I was playing from a shitty old ass laptop which subsequently died.

However, now I have me a new pc and am good to go. Don't worry though, I'm not here asking for an account. I wouldn't dare considering.

I just hope that my old mates are holding out and kickn' ass.

Wish things could have turned out differently. Wish I had some control over past events :(

Thanks for the trust....sorry I let you down.

Waddup CD

Email me you got my coordinates.. are you back for some fun?

DeletedUser44592

Hey, anything for me? I see Jer is back too!!!! how ya all been?

DeletedUser26848

i happen to wonder along this forum ... and see some of you looking for account

i have mine free... w10 but not to take just to play .. i still play in w11 you see

so if anyone intrested lemme know.....

DeletedUser44592

Hiya Mega......I was looking to get back in a play a little of W10

DeletedUser26848

mail samyak ....but i must warn you ...you will get his account only if you can gain his trust .. shakey tried but failed :p