New Active Supertribe

DeletedUser

It is currently being banded around about a supertribe of the most active players.

I'm just curious how they would be picked and who would be in it.

Do we go by positions on the members chart, or by OD.

or better still maybe abit like allstar game pick players from each tribe.

any ideas.

jayjayjay68

It is currently being banded around about a supertribe of the most active players.

I'm just curious how they would be picked and who would be in it.

Do we go by positions on the members chart, or by OD.

or better still maybe abit like allstar game pick players from each tribe.

any ideas.

We already have one, and it call THE FOE Recruitment is also closed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser54100

there are no super tribes only decent tribes, the one tribe that decleared to be a super tribe is no longer there

DeletedUser

is he? I recall OU was the only tribe declaring themselves as a super tribe. And I don';t see tht tag anymore?? Or am I wrong?

DeletedUser

don't worry your pretty little head matrix - u won't get an invite with these stats

OD Attack Rank:761. (3,361,116 score)OD Defense Rank:734. (2,217,572 score)

DeletedUser33250

What a shock, its once again gone to southern bashing, either stay on topic, or go back to the other topics that are for this subject of flaming each other.

OT: If this was true, brit stop trying to mess with these southerners, you may catch something.

jakester2

What a shock, its once again gone to southern bashing, either stay on topic, or go back to the other topics that are for this subject of flaming each other.

OT: If this was true, brit stop trying to mess with these southerners, you may catch something.

You know what, your only teasy coz we are pwning you...and you know we are all better than YOU! :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

Well knowing this world a supertribe would be formed....sorry merged with a number of branches that arnt acknowledged by the "supertribe" but they're troops are still sat in there villages with the claims of how great these "super" players are :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Super uber tribes like this:

The F0E
The FOE
~DW~
PLA
-ZOO-
Fail

or

~OK~
~KO~
WOTB

or

STFU
STHU
C-n-C

or
=NWF=
-NWFA-
FART

or smaller ones like

ZIP/ZAP
~GOH~/GOH-A
=KK=/=KM=

there is no single independent tribe left in w14.

stellro

There will not be the official "supertribe" until the very end of the world - as Frus says there are only decent tribes and tbh that goes for all of the remaining tribes (Krakens upwards) due to the length of time players have spent on here and the experience gained - pit a collective group of players from this world against players from a new world and tada - you have your elite - but not super....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63601

So your asking how would we pick the best 60 players in W14?

I'd probably start by picking the best couple of players, and let them pick depending on who they have had a good battle
Lets use JJJ as an example of our best player, Let him pick the best players he has battled or worked with. Then they pick a few more . . .

Must admit though, most would come from TheFOE or CHAOS, with a few from NWF <<Dont flame this, its just my opinion

jakester2

So your asking how would we pick the best 60 players in W14?

I'd probably start by picking the best couple of players, and let them pick depending on who they have had a good battle
Lets use JJJ as an example of our best player, Let him pick the best players he has battled or worked with. Then they pick a few more . . .

Must admit though, most would come from TheFOE or CHAOS, with a few from NWF <<Dont flame this, its just my opinion

hmm, can only think of one good player from NWF tho, thats the farseer

DeletedUser63601

I'll back my opinion with a fact :)

In the top 20 players ODA :axemen:
17 of them are in the FOE or Chaos family

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll back my opinion with a fact :)

In the top 20 players ODA :axemen:
17 of them are in the FOE or Chaos family

Hmm... however, those who have high ODD, may have more experience defending, and hence, may be more talented at sniping opera trains, perhaps?

DeletedUser54100

johnny both of those family tribes together have around 300 members...... ~GOH~ has about 85

DeletedUser

Hmm... however, those who have high ODD, may have more experience defending, and hence, may be more talented at sniping opera trains, perhaps?

17 of them are in ODA not ODD so they are still good tribes.