New Allies

DeletedUser

I failed to realize we were at war with P-Ctrl. We had a few members take some villages, and they hit an inactive player of ours. If it were a war, do you think we would only have a few people participating?

DeletedUser

I failed to realize we were at war with P-Ctrl. We had a few members take some villages, and they hit an inactive player of ours. If it were a war, do you think we would only have a few people participating?
oh my God. so you want me to quote what you said in the shared forums?
and lets see the stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: Omen
Side 2:
Tribes: P-Ctrl

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 42
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190,374
Side 2: 255,049
Difference: 64,675

chart

congrats omen. you are really good fighters.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: chanevr
Side 2:
Tribes: P-Ctrl

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 26
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,821
Side 2: 129,913
Difference: 88,092

chart

The isolated player that I spoke of. Stats are slightly in our favor once these are subtracted.

Now obviously Chane was in our tribe then, so I agree, its a viable argument. I just want to point out that it can't be used to argue against the whole of Omen when in reality it was only a few players involved, and not even fully then.

DeletedUser

What happened to the isolated player? He got placed in Nemo :icon_rolleyes:

So what is Nemo?

DeletedUser

Wow, a useless post. You do realize that at this point the PnP forums are obsolete. They are mainly used to try and direct public opinion with or against moves made in the game, depending on which best benefits yourself. Well now there's really only two main factors left in the world, so these forums aren't going to do much except maybe store this as a record of what happened seeing as there's not really a third party who's opinion can be influenced.

For someone always complaining others speak for you, you're doing the same here. Some of we former W45 players still hold mild interests into the world's happenings. And those smaller tribes who are waiting to be hammered down (or in this case, saved) probably enjoy a heads-up from the big three (now two) on occassion.

DeletedUser

so a few ppl were participating:icon_rolleyes:? i know at least 11 members of you were involved in this war. and how many members you had at that time?these are whom i know:
Stalker1988, Ghalen, Whome23, emoolol, Jurasu, dunn61984, zombe, Lord Vijayz, Philofthefuture, GrahamJCoe47,
chanevr
you are not a good liar. at least you cant lie here as we are far more better players. we are One.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

For someone always complaining others speak for you, you're doing the same here. Some of we former W45 players still hold mild interests into the world's happenings. And those smaller tribes who are waiting to be hammered down (or in this case, saved) probably enjoy a heads-up from the big three (now two) on occassion.

Sorry Chimino. You are indeed correct, and I was mistaken with my original post.

so a few ppl were participating:icon_rolleyes:? i know at least 11 members of you were involved in this war. and how many members you had at that time?these are whom i know:
Stalker1988, Ghalen, Whome23, emoolol, Jurasu, dunn61984, zombe, Lord Vijayz, Philofthefuture, GrahamJCoe47,
chanevr
you are not a good liar. at least you cant lie here as we are far more better players. we are One.:icon_cool:

I'm not lying.

Whome, Emoo, Jurasu, LV, Graham, and Chane were involved in the one push we made on them.

Zombe was only involved if you counted him being under attack.

Stalker and Dunn recently nobled. clusters up north and got attacked themselves.

Ghalen and Phil just moved into Omen from ChoCho. They were not involved.

@Harun - Yes, Chane got put in Nemo to make space in Omen for the incoming ChoCho members.

Finding Nemo is a great movie that you must watch. You may then get some insigth :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hah, my rhetoric is quite contained considering the slamming of rim tribes Des has done in the past. And heck, he's now your leader! How's that for irony. Of course, larger folks than you have threatened to noble me out, yet no one has done it in this world or others I have played.

I do not know much of Ash so have specifically tried to refrain from commenting. The tribes I do know of personally (Blood/Howl) are weak, but you will soon know that as you try to get them to do anything other than turtle ineffectively. OTOH, if your tribe is as powerful as all the pnp you throw into this forum, how come Ash is still small and undistinguished? Heck, Ash/Howl!/Dark, etc wouldn't even be around if Stalker's rules against gangbanging rim tribes haven't stayed Omen's hand in the past. Sounds like that is changing, now, though as since we have active ops against P-Ctrl and Howl! I think of all of you as refugees. Thus Des is breaking one of the foundation rules of this game - never harbor refugees.

Of course, the fun part of tribal wars is I am sure we will get the chance to sort this out with the troops soon:)

Well then i guess u about to learn theres a first time for everything. Will make sure that this time you can't run away with tail between your legs

Fyi- Don't try to quit before your gone like your gonna say when we noble you.

DeletedUser

Seriously? Why is it so difficult to answer a simple question?

It's no fun if I give you the answer to everything. There's much more satisfaction in coming up with the answer yourself. Think about the facts so far. Nemo is related in some way to Omen, but its not an academy. Players from Omen have moved there. It has some abstract relevance to the movie Finding Nemo. And of course, Nemo is Omen backwards.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah. More mind games. We ask you what is it, you tell us what it is not.

It looks like you are not even pretending to care about rebuilding the trust between our tribes.

angrim

Nemo is a tribe for lost players? Or a tribe for Disney characters? Must be something like that. I'm new to Omen though, so I don't know the history of that tribe myself.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah. More mind games. We ask you what is it, you tell us what it is not.

It looks like you are not even pretending to care about rebuilding the trust between our tribes.

in the good spirit of trust, how was it lost? Because of the merge? hey look here man we can handle our tribal directions and decisions on our own. It's purely internal question. weather we merge with other tribes is purely on our own decision, We dont need to go by you with any of our decisions.

we merged with CHoCho a common ally, we didnt merge with an enemy of ONE. And as what mistche have stated, we merged together and remain as equal partners.

DeletedUser

Nemo is a tribe for lost players? Or a tribe for Disney characters? Must be something like that. I'm new to Omen though, so I don't know the history of that tribe myself.

The history, from an outsider:

Never won a war without help from another tribe (usually Zero/One), survived due to diplomacy & location, gained #1 status through endless merging :lol:

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually, It was Omen who I recall helping One in the r4ki war, not the other way around..We had no interest in pushing their direction at the time, but we agreed to declare and launch first, aiming to hopefully divert all of r4ki's attention before you guys had the guts to move in..

After doing this favor for them, we were stabbed in the back in many ways I shouldn't need to explain. If you are trying to achieve anything positive for your tribe from your arguments, I suggest that you don't mention any of the topics that relate to the all of the many times One has walked all over us and committed many acts generally considered to be disloyal, deceitful, conniving, manipulating, and barbaric :)

This has already cost me too much time for my liking. As anyone who pays attention would know, I care little for this place.

DeletedUser

Due to the fact I went to bed after my last post, I'll be updating this post with my replies.

I don't find PnP as amusing as some people do, but I'll toss in what I know.
When I learned that we would be merging into Omen, I asked what that meant for our future relations with One. I was told that we would be remaining close allies, and that at some point in the future we would likely be merging with One, once there were few enough total players and a mutually agreeable form of leadership could be found.
As most of us would prefer to end this world within a year, and a war with One would drag on much longer than that, there was definitely no plan to betray One at any point.

If Omen wanted to conserve our alliance in its good state AND merge with ChoCho, they should've communicated with me about it all the way. I had to drag Stalker to Skype to hear a lazy explanation about how his members didn't want to merge because the top tribes wouldn't be "balanced" anymore. Basically the biggest amount of bullcrap I've ever heard.

And a war wouldn't honestly take a year. If we war, the world will slowly bleed to death due to the massive amount of stacking and fakes. But seeing as One is familiar with that kind of war, I'm perfectly fine with that. I haven't seen some of my members this pissed at another tribe since the war with R4KI.

I'm seriously starting to question whether you remember what really happened back then. CATS was indeed involved in the talks. It was agreed that Omen, One, and the other tribes involved would start attacking R4KI one by one. CATS was to sit out the first few weeks in order to watch Fremen, because at the time it was thought a possibility that they would jump in on R4KI's side. Had they, CATS would've attacked them while the rest dealt with R4KI. If they chose to sit out, then after a few weeks CATS would've joined the war with R4KI. One merged with R4KI before that could happen.

Again, I can't speak for what Mitsche may or may not have promised, so I'll leave that to him should he choose to respond.

And again, strange that you say Stalk doesn't want to lead. He's done a great job since CATS merged into Omen, and I haven't seen any signs of him wanting to quit, so again, I think you are just blowing smoke at me.

Dude, I practically engineered everything what happened back then. I didn't see you in the Skype chat with Stalker, Mitsche, formz and me. I know everything there is to know, while you know what? That you needed to attack R4KI eventually? :lol:

I didn't say Stalk isn't a good leader or that he wanted to quit, I just said he doesn't want to lead. Learn to read.

Again, I did know what was going on. I was involved in some of those chats and CATS was involved. Just because you keep saying it won't make it true.

Strange, since I didn't see your name in the chats that actually mattered. :icon_rolleyes:

Do we still need to hold your hand to cross the street too?

And of course, next time we'll inform you of a non-existent betrayal.

We are allies. I also had an agreement with Stalker and Mitsche. Do I have to go on or will you finally realize it's actually quite logical to have done what I asked?

Either that or you are making stuff up. I don't want to call it a lie, but I would like to see actual proof of this before I believe you.

I'm not playing this game. As long as we know it's happening, it's all right.

So when similar occurrences happen, its ok if One does it, but not when Omen does it?

Did we recruit enemies of you without asking permission? Hehe. I'd like to hear a few names then.

We want to bully One? What about when you told us you were going to recruit Default despite Omen attacking him? What about when you decided to recruit Sherlock when again, we were attacking him? What about you telling us that we can't noble anyone on our rim? If we are the bullies, we must be doing something wrong!

We recruited those two with permission from Stalker. He even agreed when I said you were overreacting. You liar.

And we are protecting those tribes because we are being bullied. This is actually quite logical; I'm surprised you can't follow.

Justin is our Diplomat and represents Omen in all matters external. Although many of you can see the contempt Des has for him, it is clear which tribe has the stronger strategy, no? Omen, the #3 tribe, merged in ChoCho, the #2 tribe, while One lost it's status (tribe rename coming?;-) yet has allied itself with at least 2 worthless tribes. All of Omen feels Justin is very well-qualified and one of the critical members of leadership. Your opinion really does not matter here.

I have no contempt for anyone. I treat everyone who treats my tribe like an enemy, like this. However, as soon as things settle or as the other side is defeaten, I am merciful. Heck, I P&P'ed a lot of R4KI players during the war, but you haven't noticed I recruited many of them after the war? Heck, many of them are now in the One council.

The stronger strategy? Hah, don't make me laugh. Anyone can merge, even the biggest noob. However, it takes a great leader to break up your former tribe because the leader turned mad, start a new one while some of the biggest members defect to a bigger tribe, have the guts to continue and rebuild the tribe to eventually take vengeance on the people who defected and on the top tribe which was going to kill you off if you wouldn't have watched out. Guess which person I just described? It isn't Jurasu. :icon_wink:
If all Jurasu can do, is merging, I'd say he's a poor diplomat. And yes, our opinions matter because our opinions speak the truth. Of course, you can go ahead and keep living in your dream world where merging two tribes is suddenly a great feat that has never been done before and is an indication of greatness.

DeletedUser86073

Actually, It was Omen who I recall helping One in the r4ki war, not the other way around..We had no interest in pushing their direction at the time, but we agreed to declare and launch first, aiming to hopefully divert all of r4ki's attention before you guys had the guts to move in..

This statement is utter s*#t, in what world do you believe that Omen hit R4KI first? Omen attacked R4KI a week after One did, even though they was supposed to attack a couple of days before us. When you did actually get around to attacking....was there really any point in bothering at all?

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hehe wth??? A week after One did? Are you outta your mind?

We declared and launched first, both on mass scales - and it was for the exact reason I stated in my above post, as agreed on by Des and myself. Omen launched first to divert r4ki's attention south. End of story..

I don't think I need to bother proving that you don't know much about the topic because everybody should know this, especially those in One, as we were risking our butts for you guys at the time by launching first like we did, granting you an advantage to move in, before merging with r4ki and even taking players who were our targets and recruiting them, even inside parts of our territory.

Last edited: