New Allies

DeletedUser

well what can i say? am i pre cog? or am i just the only one who saw the truth?

I repeated myself time and again on the matter yet so many of you covered your eyes, stuck your heads in the sand and said it will all be fine cos we are like knights of the round table who dont betray one another or use dirty tactics. BOLLOCKS!

Now i dont want to get anyone in trouble, so ill refrain from saying all i know on this matter, but lets just have a quick look at what i have seen posted on these externals. (daethon knows what i mean)

Formz along with his "brain trust" of stalker, mitsche and daethon hatch a plan to bring down R4KI using deceit and treachery.

Their plans were exposed to the public, including the fact they didnt want to play tribal wars or fight, or work for the betterment of their own tribes, but instead they wanted to create 1 super tribe in which them along with a few close friends would end up sitting pretty at the top and screw everyone else.

People in the 3 big tribes all came on here saying "our leaders wouldnt do that, they are good people". I pointed out that these are the same people who claimed to be friends with several people in R4KI, who lied to them on a daily basis for months. These are the same people who had no problem with throwing other under a bus (even their own tribe members) for their own personal gain.

So i ask, daethon, are you really surprised that these people would stab you in the back? then pretend like they have done nothing wrong and that you are simply misunderstanding their intentions? because i swear i heard that very same arguement used back when i first brought this to light all those months ago.

FYI, on the super tribe thing, i said months ago that their intentions were to create a super tribe, and all those leaders without exception, vehemently denied it saying i was twisting their words etc yet it took very little time before it was common knowledge that this was their plan all along. So again, proof that all of you are a bunch of liars :icon_wink:

@sonicbubba, quit TW for a couple months, but sort of back and messing about on the rim in w51.

EDIT: just a little quote that made me giggle...

2. We (being the leaders who allied with Formz) were never REALLY planning to unite in one single tribe. TBH, I've always raised remarks at that plan just because I didn't want to leave my tribe behind. Therefor, we dismissed the plan weeks ago.

3. All you are trying to do now is sowing division in the ranks of Omen, One, Apex, Fremen and GBKRM in the hope those tribes will revolt against their leaders and give you an easy victory. "Quotes" from Skype are not proof to back something large like this up. God knows what you've altered in those Skype chats. Therefor, I will stalk this forum the coming days, exposing the lies behind your post.

As i have stated on many occasion, you could spend the rest of your natural born life trying to find someone on TW who can genuinly call me out on a lie, yet we all see you for what you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well welcome back Simz, it's been a pleasure reading your pnp as it's always put together well with the facts to back it up, and tbh, since the r4ki war pnp has been rather dull on these forums (not that it wasn't dull back then, but you get the point.) good luck on 51 and any other world you actually decide to play seriously.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well what can i say? am i pre cog? or am i just the only one who saw the truth?

I repeated myself time and again on the matter yet so many of you covered your eyes, stuck your heads in the sand and said it will all be fine cos we are like knights of the round table who dont betray one another or use dirty tactics. BOLLOCKS!

Now i dont want to get anyone in trouble, so ill refrain from saying all i know on this matter, but lets just have a quick look at what i have seen posted on these externals. (daethon knows what i mean)

Formz along with his "brain trust" of stalker, mitsche and daethon hatch a plan to bring down R4KI using deceit and treachery.

Their plans were exposed to the public, including the fact they didnt want to play tribal wars or fight, or work for the betterment of their own tribes, but instead they wanted to create 1 super tribe in which them along with a few close friends would end up sitting pretty at the top and screw everyone else.

People in the 3 big tribes all came on here saying "our leaders wouldnt do that, they are good people". I pointed out that these are the same people who claimed to be friends with several people in R4KI, who lied to them on a daily basis for months. These are the same people who had no problem with throwing other under a bus (even their own tribe members) for their own personal gain.

So i ask, daethon, are you really surprised that these people would stab you in the back? then pretend like they have done nothing wrong and that you are simply misunderstanding their intentions? because i swear i heard that very same arguement used back when i first brought this to light all those months ago.

FYI, on the super tribe thing, i said months ago that their intentions were to create a super tribe, and all those leaders without exception, vehemently denied it saying i was twisting their words etc yet it took very little time before it was common knowledge that this was their plan all along. So again, proof that all of you are a bunch of liars :icon_wink:

@sonicbubba, quit TW for a couple months, but sort of back and messing about on the rim in w51.

EDIT: just a little quote that made me giggle...

As i have stated on many occasion, you could spend the rest of your natural born life trying to find someone on TW who can genuinly call me out on a lie, yet we all see you for what you are.

I dunno hugging always works for me , you guys just don't have what it takes .

<3 Simz

<3

DeletedUser

Well welcome back Simz, it's been a pleasure reading your pnp as it's always put together well with the facts to back it up, and tbh, since the r4ki war pnp has been rather dull on these forums (not that it wasn't dull back then, but you get the point.) good luck on 51 and any other world you actually decide to play seriously.

appreciate the compliment. tbh i think most of us knew the already ghostly quiet forum was gonna be even worse when most of R4KI left. I think of the handful of regular forum posters many were in R4KI, and with no one to argue with anymore those others will have just gone quiet

DeletedUser

Am I surprised? Not really. Do I pretend as if they have done nothing wrong? No.

ChoCho and Omen never treated us with much respect after the war and I was starting to suspect things when they started ignoring me more than usual. For me, it's obvious they don't have a world domination plan that involves an unified/strong One.

Just going to defend myself here, since the others DID betray me. You did lie, since I never planned to ditch my tribe for a supertribe. As I said before, the whole idea was discussed AND shot down by the One council and myself. I don't know about the others, but it's pretty clear I'm loyal to my tribe. :/

DeletedUser

Am I surprised? Not really. Do I pretend as if they have done nothing wrong? No.

ChoCho and Omen never treated us with much respect after the war and I was starting to suspect things when they started ignoring me more than usual. For me, it's obvious they don't have a world domination plan that involves an unified/strong One.

i think you misunderstood me there, i wasnt saying YOU pretended as if they did nothing wrong, THEY pretended as if they did nothing wrong.

Just going to defend myself here, since the others DID betray me. You did lie, since I never planned to ditch my tribe for a supertribe. As I said before, the whole idea was discussed AND shot down by the One council and myself. I don't know about the others, but it's pretty clear I'm loyal to my tribe. :/

ok well firstly i didnt lie, i posted exactly what formz said which was that you would all be getting together to make a super tribe. He said it, i simply brought it into public knowledge, whether or not there was any truth to what he said it still wouldnt be me lying since as far as i was (and still are) concerned it was the truth. Its kinda like saying a child is lying if he writes 2+2 = 5.

Ignoring the part about ditching your tribe to form a super tribe (cos we can argue that back and forth for pages with no real conclusion) you said you did not want to form a super tribe, and yet that is not true because you did want to, or at least were willing to entertain the idea and many of the people in One liked the idea of hugging Omen/ChoCho and merging. Dont forget i have had access to your forums for the last few months :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And let me tell you where ChoCho's hypocrisy is in all this: a mail from Albert Moulton that just infuriated me. I'll paste some pieces of it here.
You get the idea. First this big hypocrit annoys me to hell with this unproven statements about "a 3 tribe core system being more stable", effectively destroying relations between One and ChoCho, and THEN he is one of the driving powers behind the Omen-ChoCho merge, effectively creating the most unstable 2 tribe core system. Leaders such as him should be forbidden.

Des,

I was honest in everything I wrote to you--if anyone is interested, I can post the full e-mail thread in this forum on request. My full e-mails to you were coherent, and correct in their analyses and their conclusions. Even the quotes you used were accurate as of the time that I wrote them. For the record, I want to make it clear that it was you who personally destroyed the One-Omen-ChoCho alliance by pushing too quickly, too hard, and too tactlessly for a One-ChoCho merge. And you personally did the most to destroy it when you ignored me, and you stopped talking to me. If you want a specific event that caused me to start thinking about a Omen-ChoCho merge, it was when you e-mailed this to me as I was trying very hard to convince you that we shouldn't merge ChoCho with One as soon as you were advocating. At the time I was writing to you, I wanted to merge ChoCho into One in 6 months or a year. But here is where I changed my mind.

Desmaroth on 29.07. at 10:42
Did you read what I said? We will not merge with Omen yet, for the reasons indicated.

I'll talk to Mitsche and Formz for now on.

After that, you didn't even open my mails. So, once you dismissed me like that, and then you appeared to steal the BudSirius account from ChoCho to One without consulting us, I asked to merge with Omen specifically to avoid having to be dismissed by you anymore. From my perspective, your actions forced us to chose sides: we go with you, or we go with Omen. And your rude behavior made the choice clear in my opinion, and others appeared to agree. We chose Omen.

Also, I am not a "hypocrit." If anything, then I am a hypocrite. I can't spell well, either, but you keep calling me that, so I am hoping to help you out with it. Of course, even spelled correctly, it is not true. I did not say anything to you I didn't believe at the time that I said it. But YOU changed the equation when you dismissed me. YOU change the equation when you took BudSirius. And YOU changed the equation when you failed to listen to us keep telling you that we didn't want to merge with you YET. We wanted to merge much later, but not then. You forced the issue by insisting on a ChoCho-One merge in a manner that we weren't ready for. And when you stopped talking to me, and then you took the BudSiruius account, then I was ready to chose Omen over you. I like everyone I've interacted with in One, but you. I liked many of them when I was with them as a tribemate at the end of R4KI. But you cry and whine and call me names, and I don't like it. I don't like your posts, either. Or your crying, "Boo hoo. I'm so sad. I was stabbed by people who are all out to get me. I helped them all, and now they treat me so badly. Oh me, oh my. I'm so sad..." It is sickening.

And you are a coward for calling me a "hypocrit" in game mail, but then turning off any chance for me to reply by mail. It is true that you don't lie, but you twist the facts to your purposes better than anyone I know of in these forums. I hope others see you for the fool you are.

I am glad that I am in a tribe that is still allied with your tribe. I hope we can remain allies for a long time despite your recent pettiness. I like and respect all the players in One. I even like and respect BudSirius and hope to stay friends with him and changed as they merge.

But I'm even more glad that I am not in your tribe right now. I am glad to be in Omen.

Regards,

Albert Moulton

---------------

if anyone is interested, I can post the full e-mail thread in this forum on request.

Here is the full thread. You have to read from back to front, since it is posted in reverse order.

Regards,

Albert Moulton

===========

After this last post (first, below), Des has blocked my e-mails...

===========

Desmaroth on 23.08. at 20:18
Hypocrit.

Albert Moulton on 29.07. at 16:20
Des,

Your attitute and brief responses are a problem. They are a problem for Mitsche, too. Whether you talk to me or Mitsche, you are talking to both of us. We skype about this every evening. As a result, your dismissive, 2 sentence e-mails make no sense, and are counter productive.

I know you will not merge with Omen. On the other hand, shouldn't Chocho consider a merge with Omen? But if we merge with Omen, doesn't that pose a potential problem for you? And if we merge with you, doesn't that pose a problem for Omen? The answer to all these questions is, "yes." Again, a 3-tribe situation for the next phase of W45 is more stable than a 2-tribe situation, and you have made no argument that explains why you disagree with that assertion.

For what it is worth, you are often rude in your e-mail communications. You are also frequently demanding without giving much in return from getting your demands. You act as if the world is done, One will win, and we all can get on your train, or get run over. It is not quite that simple yet. We need each other, and you need to be more respectful or you will destroy your own alliance to the benefit of the rim tribes.

For our alliance to work, we have to be three coequal partners. Yes, One is the largest tribe. And we want to remain allies. But if you continue to push us around with urgent, unexplained requests for a merge now, you will get no where toward your ultimate objective. One sentence responses are dismissive, unhelpful, and counterproductive. Please make your case for an urgent merge. I have made my case for delaying a merge for months until all other tribes are destroyed. What is your case for a faster merge? YOu have to convince me with logic that a merge has more benefits than risks, because I see more risks than benefits right now.

Finally, I am carefully considering your request for us to dismiss mikepowa. It is likely that we will dismiss him soon because that is a move that seems to make sense on a lot of levels. I am in charge of that, so please talk to me about him for now. You can expect action no later than Sunday from my side. Hold off on noble claims until he is out of ChoCho, however, since it would be disruptive to claim someone still in the alliance.

Thank you.

AM

Desmaroth on 29.07. at 10:42
Did you read what I said? We will not merge with Omen yet, for the reasons indicated.

I'll talk to Mitsche and Formz for now on.

Albert Moulton on 29.07. at 06:04
Des,

I am of the opinion that it would be a mistake for one, omen, and/or chocho to merge at this time. I think it would tend to destabilize W45 since any merge would threaten the core tribe left out of the merge. Omen, for example, would feel threatened by a One - chocho merge at this point. Similarly, One might feel threatened if Omen and chocho merged. And I know that ChoCho would feel threatened by a One-Omen merge.

My position is that we should ....

1- continue to share the noble planner with one, chocho and omen.

2- share a 3-way forum with one, omen, and chocho.

3- eliminate all tribes in W45 while we have this 3 tribe alliance.

4- over time, we each work to reduce our membership to 16 very large, active accounts, most of which would have coplayers.

5- When we are very close to the end, and close to 15-17 very large accounts each, then we merge to have one tribe of about 50 accounts own W45. Ideally, we would make a final tribe with three dukes - one from each of the tribes. We could either make a new tribe or add dukes to One. And finally change the full name of One to something like, "There can be only one." You might ask, 'Why the proposed name change?' Well, it would be to formally recognize the accomplishments of all members of the alliance while preserving the tag and original structure of One.

That is the strategy I am proposing in our internal talks, and I am sharing it with you, as well.

What down side do you see to the strategy outlined, above?

AM

Desmaroth on 28.07. at 17:05
We are September/October in 1 month. :/

Albert Moulton on 28.07. at 15:54
I will be heading out soon. I will give a longer response later today.

But, in general, I don't think there should be any urgency to merge when our current strategy is working well.

You appear to have a similar strategy regarding one-omen-chocho, but you also appear to have a greater sense of urgency on a one-chocho merge. I question the timing since I think AXO, for example, will be fighting for at least 6 more weeks, and FOUL probably 8. And that is just our own rims to take care of. We also are ending our NAP with vrooom on Friday, and they will end up fighting, albeit weakly.

Therefore, any merges for chocho-one and/or omen might be better timed for september/october, wouldn't it?

AM

Desmaroth on 28.07. at 10:39
But do we have growing and active players on our side of the rim? Pub and HEAT contain almost no good players and I'm sure the same goes for AXO. It is because our rim areas pose no threat that we can safely merge.

Albert Moulton on 28.07. at 05:04
What is your thought of the stability and practicality of the 3-core tribe alliance (150 account max) as we eliminate the rims vs a 2-core tribe alliance (100 account max).

I think the 3-tribe system might be more stable for the next six months. But I am curious whether you think 2 tribes or even one tribe now would be better or more stable. It just seems early still to go down to a max of 100 allied accounts. 150 max gives more room for some players on the rim who are growing to join and take over from rim players who go inactive and quit.

It is the inactivity and the quitting that is our greatest threat.

AM

AM

Desmaroth on 27.07. at 18:34
Yes, but the rim tribes that are close to ChoCho and One (AXO, Pub, HEAT) do not really pose any threat whatsoever. A merge would not disturb our war efforts against them.

Omen is the only core tribe which faces a considerable alliance of rim tribes (P-Ctrl, Ash,...), so a merge with them would indeed be a bit soon at the moment.

Albert Moulton on 27.07. at 17:02
Des,

I have to run to work, but I'll give you a longer reply tonight.

In short, I am concerned that it may be too early to merge since a 3-core tribe system while rim tribes are still active might be more stable than a 2-core tribe system. And merging into 1 tribe out of one, omen, and chocho may be premature.

I agere with you that this is something we want to do. I am just concerned about the timing relative to the activity and strength of the combined weight of all the rim tribes in the world.

But I'll send more tonight.

Regards,

AM

Desmaroth on 27.07. at 16:58
Sent to Mitsche and Albert.

Hiya guys,

I'm not here to rush things or anything, but seeing as the world has entered a world-wide inactivity fase, I reckon cutting our inactives and merging within the month would be a viable option. Both our tribes have little to no threat from the rim, and since we've got solid leadership, the resulting tribe should be stable and ready for any reaction from P-Ctrl or other rim tribes.

Let me know what your ideas on the subject are.

Regards,
D.

---------------

One last item, BudSirius joined One to merge with his friend, changed, from R4KI. I am fine with that. I wish them both well.

If Des had simply given me and Mitsche a courtesy e-mail about it in advance, we would have been happy to accept the move. I have no problem with changed or BudSirius. I have a problem with Des allowing the transfer of a large account from ChoCho to One without even discussing it with us first.

After that, I had no problem pursuing a merge with Omen without discussing it with him first, either. Yes, it is a larger event. But in principal, Bud going to One was a small merge that diminished ChoCho. But Omen merging with ChoCho was a large merge that did NOT diminish One by reducing any of its members. Yes, One was no longer ranked first. But we did not take any members from One. He took a member from us. He didn't talk to us first. We didn't talk to him either.

We didn't stab Des in the back. We treated him with exactly same respect prior to our merge with which he treated us prior to the move of BudSirius' account to One from ChoCho. If anything, he stabbed himself in the back with his own poor style of diplomacy.

AM

DeletedUser

Although there is a lot of washing hung out in public. It is actually nice to see all sides of a story.

It is easy to become blinkered at what happened due the course of these discussions when you only have a brief insight into the whole story. However, I hope that leaders are speaking how to rectify these past problems before it starts raining :axemen: :lol:

DeletedUser

You know, it now occurs to me that I have probably called Des more names than he has called me.

To paraphrase the ad hominum attacks in this thread...

-Des believes I am a hypocrite, a liar, a bad leader, and a poor diplomat; and
-I believe Des is petty, rude, a coward, a poor diplomat, a twister of the truth, and a cry baby.

Let me be the first to admit that I have been as petty as Des in this thread, and probably a little more so in the name-calling department.

For that, I am sorry. I apologize to you all for my own petty name-calling. And to a large extent, I owe Des an apology for the name calling, too. However, since mutual apologies are highly unlikely, I invite Des to post one more round of personal name-calling into the forum, and then I will do my best to let him have the last word in public, personal insults. Those insults are not productive.

The real issue at hand is what do we do now.

I believe that the large core accounts in One and Omen should not go to war. I do not want to fight One. I do not even want to fight Des. Even if Des and I don't like each other very much, we should realize that large accounts in the core, like ours, would do better as non-enemies than as enemies. I think most core accounts will reach the same conclusion after carefully considering all of the alternatives.

I sincerely hope that we can put all this nastiness behind us, and find a way forward in which One and Omen continue grow and thrive as good neighbors. Stalker and Jurasu are in charge of Omen's diplomacy. I will fully support whatever arrangement they work out with Des and One.

Regards,

Albert Moulton

DeletedUser

Boy, that's a load of text. I think I'm going to read it all another day and reply when I've actually got a spare hour. :/

I'm still saying AM's a liar, a terrible duke and an unbelievable hypocrit, and I doubt I'm going to change my mind.

DeletedUser

Boy, that's a load of text. I think I'm going to read it all another day and reply when I've actually got a spare hour. :/

I'm still saying AM's a liar, a terrible duke and an unbelievable hypocrit, and I doubt I'm going to change my mind.

Thank you.

Now that you have had the last word in name-calling, I hope we can proceed in this thread without any more of it.

Obviously I completely disagree with your assessment of me and the merge. Now that the name-calling is out of the way, this forum can debate the merits and relative justification of our positions without the need for further personal attacks.

As for being a Duke, I was Duke of -JC- that made its way to Apex. I was then in Apex when we moved to R4KI. I helped with the formation and leadership of ChoCho after the R4KI break up. And recently, I helped lead ChoCho into a successful merge with Omen resulting in our achieving the top position in W45. I have proceeded in every one of these steps with the help of many friends and allies. I have good relations with all tribal leaders and players with whom I have interacted but you. I even had good personal relations with the -SIN- leaders as they were attacking -JC- before R4KI, Apex, and others eliminated them. You are the only one with whom I have had problems.

It is also worth noting that I've gone from a Duke position to a non-Duke position and back twice as I help bring my tribemates closer to a leading position in W45. I have no personal attachment to being Duke, but I have a strong attachment to helping my tribemates who are active and play well advance in their game play. It is an important aspect of effective leadership to know when to lead, and when to follow.

Now I am no longer Duke, so you are correct that I am no longer someone with whom you should directly concern yourself. But I will not sit quietly and be called names or listen to your never-ending complaints without posting replies in kind and with interest. You are not the only one on these forums with access to a typewriter.

Regards,

AM

DeletedUser

wow Albert, thanks for the book....lol

Yeah, it's going to take pretty long to read all of that.

Yo, AM, can't you make a synopsis of it all? Would actually save a lot of people some time. :icon_rolleyes:
Though I think I can shorten his speech into one line: "I didn't do anything, it's all your fault."

Oh well, I'll see when I can actually bother. :/
Maybe I won't bother at all, though. When skimming through it, I noticed he's pretty much telling his life story. Booooring...

DeletedUser

Yo, AM, can't you make a synopsis of it all?

Sure.

You pushed too hard and too fast for a One-ChoCho merge while I was a Duke of ChoCho. In the middle of negotiations, you stopped e-mailing me when you didn't like what I had to say. You then took in BudSirius without consulting me. I pursued a merge in response to these things. For their own reasons that they can defend for themselves, the other leaders in Omen and ChoCho agreed that merging was good. We merged.

You cried a lot in this forum about me lying to you, and others backstabbing you.

I responded in kind in this forum with detailed explanations of how I didn't lie to you, and I don't feel like I backstabbed you.

We called each other a lot of names without using any bannable language, lol.

And I ended up by hoping we can keep the core cooperating despite this current unpleasantness.

Regards,

AM

DeletedUser

I just saw Des on a mutual skype chat room. He logged off as I wrote my reply.

I'll post it here so he knows what I said since he can't even listen to a word I say, he is so mad.

[8:56:17 AM] Daethon/Desmaroth: you here mitsch?
[9:04:30 AM] Albert Moulton: Hello Des.
[9:04:33 AM] Albert Moulton: Nice to chat.
[9:04:37 AM] Albert Moulton: What can I do for you?
[9:05:24 AM] Albert Moulton: You and I are now the main source of verbal conflict. How about we work something out here.
[9:06:10 AM] Albert Moulton: I'll start.
[9:06:17 AM] Albert Moulton: I think you have build a great tribe.
[9:06:20 AM] Albert Moulton: I respect One.
[9:06:34 AM] Albert Moulton: I think One did a good job taking down and taking apart r4Ki.
[9:06:59 AM] Albert Moulton: And I think Omen and One should cooperate now that we are roughly the same size in the core.
[9:07:17 AM] Albert Moulton: I suspect that some in One would like a W45 global conflict.
[9:07:34 AM] Albert Moulton: You must suspect that some in Omen would like a W45 global conflict.
[9:07:57 AM] Albert Moulton: Despite how we feel about eachother, I think we agree on the basic outline of a strategy that does not include a global conflict at the core.
[9:07:59 AM] Albert Moulton: Agreed?
[9:09:02 AM] Albert Moulton: Wow, Des.
[9:09:10 AM] Albert Moulton: You logged off without reading.
[9:09:18 AM] Albert Moulton: Nice.

I went ahead and left that chat room.

Des, it is now safe for you to log in there without you having to get so mad that you log off your computer.

I wish you well.

Regards,

AM

DeletedUser

I just saw Des on a mutual skype chat room. He logged off as I wrote my reply.

I'll post it here so he knows what I said since he can't even listen to a word I say, he is so mad.

I went ahead and left that chat room.

Des, it is now safe for you to log in there without you having to get so mad that you log off your computer.

I wish you well.

Regards,

AM

Now this is what actually happened:

[17:56:21] Daethon/Desmaroth: you here mitsch?
[18:04:35] Albert Moulton: Hello Des.
[18:04:38] Albert Moulton: Nice to chat.
[18:04:42] Albert Moulton: What can I do for you?
[18:05:29] Albert Moulton: You and I are now the main source of verbal conflict. How about we work something out here.
[18:06:15] Albert Moulton: I'll start.
[18:06:22] Albert Moulton: I think you have build a great tribe.
[18:06:24] Albert Moulton: I respect One.
[18:06:39] Albert Moulton: I think One did a good job taking down and taking apart r4Ki.
[18:07:04] Albert Moulton: And I think Omen and One should cooperate now that we are roughly the same size in the core.
[18:07:22] Albert Moulton: I suspect that some in One would like a W45 global conflict.
[18:07:39] Albert Moulton: You must suspect that some in Omen would like a W45 global conflict.
[18:08:02] Albert Moulton: Despite how we feel about eachother, I think we agree on the basic outline of a strategy that does not include a global conflict at the core.
[18:08:03] Albert Moulton: Agreed?
[18:09:07] Albert Moulton: Wow, Des.
[18:09:15] Albert Moulton: You logged off without reading.
[18:09:23] Albert Moulton: Nice.
[18:12:54] Albert Moulton: .
[18:12:55] Albert Moulton: .
[18:12:56] Albert Moulton: .
[18:13:40] Albert Moulton: Whoever set up this group should take me out of it. You guys need to chat with Des. He is so mad that he cannot even sit still if I log in.
[18:13:44] Albert Moulton: I don't need to be here.
[18:13:54] Albert Moulton: Please remove me from this call group, OK?
[18:13:55] Albert Moulton: Thanks.
[18:14:13] Albert Moulton: Actually, I can just "leave conversation."
[18:14:16] Albert Moulton: I'll do that now.
[18:14:36] Albert Moulton: Please do not re-invite me while Des can't even read a word I write.
[18:14:43] Albert Moulton: Bye Des.
[18:14:52] *** Albert Moulton has left ***
[18:19:12] Daethon/Desmaroth: lmao, i was gone for dinner
[18:19:25] Daethon/Desmaroth: great show of maturity right there

Honestly dude, if I'd be angry, you'd be seeing a few thousand incomings at your account. I find this situation rather amusing, actually.

DeletedUser

Sure.

You pushed too hard and too fast for a One-ChoCho merge while I was a Duke of ChoCho.

I mailed Mitsche about the merge once every two weeks. I only mailed you once. I don't quite see your point here.

In the middle of negotiations, you stopped e-mailing me when you didn't like what I had to say.

Yes, because you were spouting all kinds of crap in mails the size of the Eifel Tower. I imagine everyone would stop talking to you then. You don't quite grasp the art of communication.

You then took in BudSirius without consulting me.

You merged with SRA and recruited mikepowa and several ex-WP players without consulting me. Your point?

I pursued a merge in response to these things. For their own reasons that they can defend for themselves, the other leaders in Omen and ChoCho agreed that merging was good. We merged.

Great thinking right there. Ruin our relations and then try fixing it by breaking an agreement. When you merged, I contemplated the use of war against you for the first time ever. Smart move, bro! :icon_rolleyes:

You cried a lot in this forum about me lying to you, and others backstabbing you.

And I gave enough evidence to support my statements.

I responded in kind in this forum with detailed explanations of how I didn't lie to you, and I don't feel like I backstabbed you.

You responded in your usual style, meaning with so much details it completely messes up communication. Learn to communicate through fewer words.

We called each other a lot of names without using any bannable language, lol.

What? No, we didn't. At least I didn't. I can't bother to read your walls of text to scout for namecalling.

And I ended up by hoping we can keep the core cooperating despite this current unpleasantness.

Then learn to talk in a decent manner and stop your emotional outbursts on Skype.