New Android App

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
The new Android Client is here!

Hello everyone,

we're happy to introduce to you our brand new Tribal Wars mobile version for Android!

A lot of work in the last year was dedicated to bring all Android players a brand new app version. Among the many improvements are better performance, shorter loading times, highly improved stability and a much more fluid game experience. We took all criticism to heart and are very confident that all of you will have a great on-the-go experience with Tribal Wars!

The new Version is planned to hit the Google Play Store for all Tribal Wars players in the beginning of March, but we already have a little surprise for you:

To get you in the mood, we prepared a video! Chase will personally introduce you you the new Android version and explains some of the key differences. Have fun!

Do you like what you see? We can't wait to hear your feedback!

Your Tribal Wars Team

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Due to COVID-19 and our developers being forced to work from home (located in Germany), we have had to delay the app launch to make sure we got all the needed bug-testing and features done before a live launch.

Thanks for your understanding. The app is however being deployed this week. We hope you'll like it!

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nice improvement, all looks smoother, gonna write if I see any errors, but from the first observation, GJ

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The new app rolled out to my phone 3-4 days ago for some reason, so I have gotten some time to play with it. Overall I think it is an immensely improved experience from stability sense, and I can actually use the back button on my phone to return a screen without it returning me to the village overview of my 001 village. The ability to edit the tiles in the menu is a nice small touch.

Comments/critiques:
-I have noticed it having some issues with switching active villages from the map. Probably about 2/3 of the time you hit the top-left go to village overview button from the map, it does not switch you to the desired village, or at a minimum it isn't updating the village name and resources at the top. If you hit the bottom-middle to switch active village but remain on map, then go village overview, it works.
-On the bottom bar you have the options Menu, Game, Map, Account. Account should not be there due to infrequency of use. About the only reason you would regularly go into that screen is to switch active worlds. It would be swell to be able to customize that bottom bar - for those of us playing early world on multiple worlds under same account, we would be switching a lot and having quick access to that is useful. Having a couple conversations with tribemates to plan? Toss mail on the 4th slot so you can quick access. Landing an op? Move reports there. The Account tab has the wrench icon typically associated with settings but the only setting accessible there is Push Notifications.

Wishes:
-Please give us report filters so we can better utilize the 25 - per -page limit, you land an op with a bunch of fakes, or get faked yourself and you can spend a lot of time flipping back and forth between op pages.

All in all this is a much better experience than before, I can actually use this for more than just sending mails and watching the map

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can we please get the ability to decommission nobles on the mobile app? Frustrating to have to open mobile browser to do this.