New Awards Thread

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ill have to call you out on this my friend, I have enough skype convo's to prove that he really doesnt give two elephants about diplomacy otherwise he wouldn't handle half the stuff he does how he does.

He just don't take shit from problem players like yourselves is all.

DeletedUser108799

Most Underrated Leader: Al. People give him a lot of shit, but Music owes a lot to the way he runs things backstage, especially diplomacy.

Do you seriously want me to go finding those quotes where we were discussing joining Wobble and why?

sp.ag

He just don't take shit from problem players like yourselves is all.

He acted like a numpty even before the problems occured, and when we tried to work things out in civil/level headed manor, post-any problems he just flipped like a coin, again have conversations to show this. Neither of us can sit here and say we havent created problems.

EDIT : You admit it or not know this.

EDIT 2 : At the very least he has been near impossible to approach hence why you have to be the point of contact now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113438

Best Player: Lord pinder
Most Overrated Player: Aubrey
Most Underrated Player: Drluminus (my account I know.. but we have done pretty well and never get talked about xD) or sir pheonix
Best Tribe: Contra or NS but as of now Contra takes it because no one has had to go through what we have had to and we did really well considering and I am proud of it.
Most Overrated Tribe: Glory by far, many of their players are obviously inexperienced and they have several people with little to no growth, this is what stops them from being the "superpower" that people claim them to be
Most Underrated Tribe: I would have said Contra a few weeks ago but people are realizing we had it rough and did pretty well, so probably Apathy.
Best Leader: Crim or Mayhem, Can't say I have had much experience with anyone else on this world but they are both huge reasons why their tribes are here, Crim has had to move more under pressure though so Mayhem will have to be battle tested.
Most Overrated Leader: Vemork, people say hes a good player... maybe but he ditched zombie and as a leader that's not a good thing to do.
Most Underrated Leader: I don't know, all the good leaders generally get mentioned.
Best Tribemate: I couldn't pick out of 8-9 Contra members who are always dishing out support and snipes when people call for it.
Best Forum Poster: Noooo idea
Lamest Forum Poster: CS
Best COA In-Game:
Best Forum Signature:

DeletedUser113438

How can you possibly be saying this? First of all at the start of the world contra was rated as the best tribe in the world assuming people rated because of the leadership group.

The only thing crimsoni and his staff have done right, was stick with inexperienced tribes and get rid of AimLow.

After that part, they got the other things wrong.

GOML should have been declared on while using BwQ.

Right after Aimlow was done GOML needed to go, to prevent contra from being suffocated by GOML and their noble claims. So instead of NS getting the war spoils from GOML, contra would have had that area pretty much secured while they would have BwQ on the other half of the continent. NS would have had it a lot tougher as Contra would be the one on the front foot.

Nap with MoM should have been changed to an Alliance.

This needed to be done around the nobling stage with some guidelines set in stone, like a simple border of where each tribe can and cant noble with the usual guidelines between two allies. Everyone knows MoM doesn't play a big factor in this world so Crimsoni should have used them to his advantage making them a "meat shield" while they still played. So all the focus would be put into south K55. This means that those dumb Anon recruits should have never been taken in which would mean they would most likely been MoM villages. Which would also mean Apathy wouldn't have been near Contra making it a rather safe backline.

Recruiting Randoms without any research.

During the early stage contra recruited who ever asked to join and thats how their forums got exposed and their reputation ruined, making them a laughing stock pretty much, their recruitment needed to be a lot lot better and it needed to make sense rather then having members in 6 different continents at one stage. They should have kept it within K55 and done when it could be seen that players know what they are doing. Eg Few GOML recruits (to get prepared faster for NS).

To me the above stuff is pretty much why contra is failing, which also tells me that Crimsoni has done a terrible job at leading the tribe and instead of being a "feared" tribe, they are pretty much being food. (can be seen from their losses everyday).

So "Crimsoni and contra staff" were/are well overrated instead of underrated. I am rather surprised with the lack of thought and research they have put in for the actions they have done throughout the world.

If you say they are doing great for not disbanding yet, well their core players are not being targeted and most of the other players don't have a place to go. I am sure if NS were to ask all the ex BwQ members to join them they wouldn't be thinking twice.Now if someone wants me to teach them how to be a good duke dont be shy to mail me

It is much easier too look at how you would have done things in hindsight.. Taking out Aimlow was not Crim's last or greatest achievement. Crim's greatest achievement is keeping us together as a tribe and every day we stay together is another achievement. Sappy I know but look at the position we are in. Sorry for not allying MoM and using them as "meat shields" but not everyone rolls like that you nub.

DeletedUser113396

It is much easier too look at how you would have done things in hindsight.. Taking out Aimlow was not Crim's last or greatest achievement. Crim's greatest achievement is keeping us together as a tribe and every day we stay together is another achievement. Sappy I know but look at the position we are in. Sorry for not allying MoM and using them as "meat shields" but not everyone rolls like that you nub.

How many alliances/NAPS did Contra have at the start? you were hugging every tribe in your area so dont try and use MoM to your benifit.

Most Overated Tribe: Contra

DeletedUser113438

How many alliances/NAPS did Contra have at the start? you were hugging every tribe in your area so dont try and use MoM to your benifit.

Most Overated Tribe: Contra

If anything Contra does not hug, just look at us we are fighting like 5 tribes at once! This is the opposite of hugging. People bag on us for our decisions back then but we are definitely not overrated, no one said we would make it this far and we did, if anything we were underrated.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Wouldn't say there is a clear winner at the moment but CS growth has been unmatched to this point in time..
Most Overrated Player: Vemork, heard good things but I've seen mainly internals and bailing on his own tribe for safety reasons. Most captains go down with their ships instead of internalling their tribe before abandoning them.
Most Underrated Player: Sir-Phoenix has been growing steadily and I know he's good on other worlds, I;m expecting his growth to explode once he gets going. Lord Pinder also deserves some mention IMO, somehow managed to stay up there even though he's getting pounded and hasn't asked contra for any help really.. I've been really impressed.
Best Tribe: Best tribe at the moment is NS, their spread is unmatched.
Most Overrated Tribe: Music! has a lot of big names but has yet to do anything note worthy.
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy, they are just sitting in the core waiting to explode and I'm positive they can do some real damage once they start.
Best Leader: Crim may have made some bad choices early on in the world but I don't think theres any other leader on this world that would have been able to keep a tribe together under its current circumstances and with what Contra has had to deal with he and Darkx have done an awesome job.
Most Overrated Leader: Everyone is overrated to a certain extent just depends on how you look at it.
Most Underrated Leader: Again I'd say Crim, everyone counts him out but he's the reason we in Contra are still living.
Best Tribemate: My co (Lord Zone) has bin sniping everything for everyone possible for a while now.. I can only imagine the losses he's saved.
Best Forum Poster: Don't pay enough attention.
Lamest Forum Poster: Don't pay enough attention.
Best COA In-Game:Turtle Soup's is pretty funny
Best Forum Signature: Don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Player: Captain Noble. Worked his way into top 10 with only 6 internals and staying active in NS wars from start to finish.

Representing world 15! It's not that surprising since he won the world as rank 1 on w15 in similar fashion

DeletedUser

Best Player: Rabid Squarrel
Most Overrated Player: James (CS)
Most Underrated Player: ////
Best Tribe: Apathy
Most Overrated Tribe: Glory
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: ///
Most Overrated Leader: ///
Most Underrated Leader: ///
Best Tribemate: The rest of CS account (not james)
Best Forum Poster:
Lamest Forum Poster: James (CS)

DeletedUser108883

Best Player: Rabid Squarrel
Most Overrated Player: James (CS)
Most Underrated Player: ////
Best Tribe: Apathy
Most Overrated Tribe: Glory
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: ///
Most Overrated Leader: ///
Most Underrated Leader: ///
Best Tribemate: The rest of CS account (not james)
Best Forum Poster:
Lamest Forum Poster: James (CS)

I wouldn't say Apathy was underrated to be honest, a lot of players know what they can do when they put their minds to it.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Counting Stars
Most Overrated Player: Perfect Failure
Most Underrated Player: Counting Stars
Best Tribe: Venus
Most Overrated Tribe: bAd
Most Underrated Tribe: Music!
Best Leader: Stef
Most Overrated Leader:
Most Underrated Leader: Stef
Best Tribemate: Any other llama account
Best Forum Poster: The Scientist
Lamest Forum Poster: James
Best COA In-Game: Purple Llama
Best Forum Signature: My llama one

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you seriously want me to go finding those quotes where we were discussing joining Wobble and why?

6 worlds ago, you guys was a joke this world for diplo anyway. If you had not been so publicly butthurt from a few worlds back we would have been willing to help you guys out, instead you decided to openly declare your hate for us and mate it clear that you WILL rim us prior to asking us for an alliance.. Well how did that go for ya?

He acted like a numpty even before the problems occured, and when we tried to work things out in civil/level headed manor, post-any problems he just flipped like a coin, again have conversations to show this. Neither of us can sit here and say we havent created problems.

EDIT : You admit it or not know this.

EDIT 2 : At the very least he has been near impossible to approach hence why you have to be the point of contact now.

I guess when you guys are the only people we have had problems with it simply must be the way Al does diplo. I was the point of contact due to you guys being near impossible to deal with and Al giving up with wanting to speak to you, we get on fine with your leadership and have now made a point that anything regarding you guys will be dealt with through them as you guys are simply intolerable.

Spaag i don't think you know this but tg smurf is al

You spoke to us both on skype at the same time, we are far from the same people

Last edited:

sp.ag

I guess when you guys are the only people we have had problems with it simply must be the way Al does diplo. I was the point of contact due to you guys being near impossible to deal with and Al giving up with wanting to speak to you, we get on fine with your leadership and have now made a point that anything regarding you guys will be dealt with through them as you guys are simply intolerable.

The reply I was expecting especially given you have dealt with me on 1 occasion (In which AL rage quit the chat because he wasnt getting his own way) and AL I am willing to bet very rarely forwards you any other conversations we have had, just relays a one sided story.

I have often praised you to others for tolerating him, he never gave up talking to us, it was us that gave up dealing with him, we had no obligation in the first place to do so.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The reply I was expecting especially given you have dealt with me on 1 occasion and AL I am willing to bet very rarely forwards you any conversations just relays a one sided story.

My mailbox is always getting spammed with pretty much all of Al's convos regarding Music! Even with a mail of him admitting when he gets frustrated at you guys, but i mean who can blame him, i would have never tried as hard as he did with you guys tbh.

DeletedUser

Best player: choco death - solid player in general and is performing well right now.
Most overrated player: Counting Stars
Most underrated player: Gas Refill
Best Tribe:
Most overrated tribe: NS - I've not seen anything impressive from them really. They are huge no doubt but that doesn't necessarily mean much.
Most underrated tribe: MoM - I think a lot of people think they have no impact on the world because of size and such but I disagree
Biggest pain-in-the-ass tribe: W2V - their only strategy here is to outlast MoM by turtling hard and hoping they quit. Everything they do is garbage.
Best Leader: Muldeh
Most Overrated leader: Mayhem - what has he done really? Is he cool just cuz he thinks he is a snake?
Most underrated leader: Crimsoni - guy gets nothing but grief but I definitely think he has done much better than these fools suggest.
Best tribemate: We lack Creativity was always pretty great but there really haven't been too many poor tribemates for me this world.
Best forum poster: Choco Death although last night twenty five and the purple teapot were pretty on point.
Lamest forum poster: Rimmy
Best COA ingame: wrecking ball
Best forum sig: I don't like forum sigs, they just waste space and force me to scroll past more shit than is already written in the forums.