New Awards Thread

Godlife

Best Player:I really dont know,too many good players..I would say Royalist.
Most Overrated Player:Aubreys Pirate Crew
Most Underrated Player:Rabid Squarel
Best Tribe:Blues
Most Overrated Tribe:Music! ( falling without a war,just sad)
Most Underrated Tribe:Contra
Best Leader:slob96
Most Overrated Leader:You can call me Al
Most Underrated Leader:2sandals
Best Tribemate:kitty whipped
Best Forum Poster:Tomb raider
Lamest Forum Poster:sp.ag
Best COA In-Game:Friskehbird
Best Forum Signature:-

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Best Player:I really dont know,too many good players. Maybe ngazpha.
Most Overrated Player: Wings of Blue
Most Underrated Player: hitmen1 and Mr.Pyscho.
Best Tribe: i dont want take my tribe so i take of course
Most Overrated Tribe: AFK
Most Underrated Tribe: Contra,
Best Leader: 2sandals
Most Overrated Leader: i dont know
Most Underrated Leader: 2sandals

DeletedUser

Best player: Gareth2350 or Aubreys
Most Overrated: Kurlander ;)
Most Underrated: Vemork
Best Tribe: Venus
Overrated Tribe:
Underrated Tribe: Contra
Best leader: OD
Overrated leader: 2Sandals
Underrated leader: Almurph hahahah!

Godlife

Best player: Gareth2350 or Aubreys
Most Overrated: Kurlander ;)
Most Underrated: Vemork
Best Tribe: Venus
Overrated Tribe:
Underrated Tribe: Contra
Best leader: OD
Overrated leader: 2Sandals
Underrated leader: Almurph hahahah!

Al is the best,u damn hater.

DeletedUser

Or maybe it is also the fact that we were gang banged by 5 simultaneous tribes? We are under rated if anything, surviving the only war fought on the entire world while being hit in 4 different areas, I also don't see how we are over rated if no one rates us highly, how does that work?

What 5 tribes were you fighting? I remember the only war you had was Contra bwQ and what ever else tribe was called was NS. I saw some skirmish between W2V and your tribe which obviously wasn't a "war". I also saw Apathy eating you at will before they stopped to eat MoM which wasn't even a war anyway, those players you recruited were to only help out lonely george up in Apathy and MoM territory.

You were nobling noobs in Glory like your leadership pointed out somewhere on these forums dont tell me you will count that as war? as you guys come out saying you are nobling them at will.

DeletedUser

What 5 tribes were you fighting? I remember the only war you had was Contra bwQ and what ever else tribe was called was NS. I saw some skirmish between W2V and your tribe which obviously wasn't a "war". I also saw Apathy eating you at will before they stopped to eat MoM which wasn't even a war anyway, those players you recruited were to only help out lonely george up in Apathy and MoM territory.

You were nobling noobs in Glory like your leadership pointed out somewhere on these forums dont tell me you will count that as war? as you guys come out saying you are nobling them at will.

Apathy, W2V, TBD, NS, bAd and GLORY were all attacking us at points throughout the war with NS. Whether its a declared war or not doesnt matter, they all effect how the tribe can place its troops and efforts.

DeletedUser

Apathy, W2V, TBD, NS, bAd and GLORY were all attacking us at points throughout the war with NS. Whether its a declared war or not doesnt matter, they all effect how the tribe can place its troops and efforts.

They weren't coordinating against you at all while your fellow tribe mate was making it sound like you guys have done something amazing.

As i said before you guys came out here saying how GLORY is a walk over nobling them at will dont go using them on this list.

bAd have nobled 1 isolated player who had 6 villages dont tell me they have effected your troops and efforts at all because that player was gone within 1 day.

As for W2V. During your NS war, W2V have nobled a grand total of around 10 villages from your original players, the meatshields you have recruited from the family tribe called shadow didnt even count as they played no influence at all since the guys you recruited folded in few days time. So you are telling me W2V had any sort of effect on your tribe is pretty much bullshit 10 villages in over a month to have an effect on you come on?

TBD lasted what not even a week and both NS and you guys were nobling them.

As i said earlier apathy nobled Anon players who were there to support george and they have nobled the players who apparently never gave a sit to you and have quit once they saw incomings so technically there were no effort put into defending at all and obviously you didnt support them since you didnt know where to send support.

So when we look at it this way it really does soften up the zomg 5 (6) vs1 and we have won.!!

Remember this NS was probably skirmishing with other tribes too actually they were warring BwQ you and the other tribe for some time. Just like Apathy is skirmishing with now.

DeletedUser

They weren't coordinating against you at all while your fellow tribe mate was making it sound like you guys have done something amazing.

As i said before you guys came out here saying how GLORY is a walk over nobling them at will dont go using them on this list.

bAd have nobled 1 isolated player who had 6 villages dont tell me they have effected your troops and efforts at all because that player was gone within 1 day.

As for W2V. During your NS war, W2V have nobled a grand total of around 10 villages from your original players, the meatshields you have recruited from the family tribe called shadow didnt even count as they played no influence at all since the guys you recruited folded in few days time. So you are telling me W2V had any sort of effect on your tribe is pretty much bullshit 10 villages in over a month to have an effect on you come on?

TBD lasted what not even a week and both NS and you guys were nobling them.

As i said earlier apathy nobled Anon players who were there to support george and they have nobled the players who apparently never gave a sit to you and have quit once they saw incomings so technically there were no effort put into defending at all and obviously you didnt support them since you didnt know where to send support.

So when we look at it this way it really does soften up the zomg 5 (6) vs1 and we have won.!!

Remember this NS was probably skirmishing with other tribes too actually they were warring BwQ you and the other tribe for some time. Just like Apathy is skirmishing with now.

We put a lot of support and effort into our Apathy front while George was there. Same for inspired and anyone who was willing to stay and fight. We did not walk of GLORY in any way, and I don't believe anyone said we did. W2V had been attacking random members since near the start of the world, and the amount of villages lost says nothing of how much effort was put in. How do you know we didn't just defend well against them instead if losing villages?

Skirmishes happen everywhere, it's exactly the same as and Apathy except we didn't have any help.

DeletedUser113438

The fact a member of your tribe has to say that every few sentences says alot, you feeling a bit insecure?

Nah just kind of dumbfounded how stupid people are seems they don't know what the definition of over and under rated is.

DeletedUser113438

The only ones that didn't coordinate against us were bad and glory, everyone else was running ops on us. You obviously don't know shit so stop coming here and acting like you know what the hell you are talking about.

DeletedUser

We put a lot of support and effort into our Apathy front while George was there. Same for inspired and anyone who was willing to stay and fight. We did not walk of GLORY in any way, and I don't believe anyone said we did. W2V had been attacking random members since near the start of the world, and the amount of villages lost says nothing of how much effort was put in. How do you know we didn't just defend well against them instead if losing villages?

Skirmishes happen everywhere, it's exactly the same as and Apathy except we didn't have any help.

Dude when NS started on you. You guys were sending Circular mails to GOML and BwQ for them to support your southern cluster where mar71n guy was and who ever else was there.

Your fight with GLORY was barley a war the first op you have done on them was 21st of November, their tribe disbanded 3 days later.

Well then W2V must be shocking in attacking department.

DeletedUser111495

Player to use the words 'Underated Tribe' the most: Lord Zone
Lamest forum poster: Curious-George.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Friskehbird ive seen this guy do some real damage when he starts rimming someone
Most Overrated: Counting Stars ofcourse
Most Underrated: RufflesMagicRug
Best Tribe: Wont be saying cause i am there but after that i guess Apathy can give you a good war
Most Overrated tribe: Venus
Most Underrated tribe: W2V
Best Leader: Cuddles ^_^
Overrated Leader: Al (well he was)
Best Forum Poster: BlueTattoo / Choco
Worst Forum Poster: Tombraider

DeletedUser

Aladeen, Pepper is kicking your ass... hahah you absolute noob.

New award... Worlds biggest noob: Aladeeeeen!