New Awards Thread

Thats my boy

You seem to have made a valid point. However, Venus has made roughly 68% of the OD Contra has made since the duration of Venus's existence. You can look the data up on TWstats yourself. But, to make your life easier, Contra has made 117 mil OD since Venus was created, while Venus has made 81 mil.

To be fair, contra has been at war this whole time, while Venus has been sorting out its core group and claiming the rim.

Thats my boy

Aladeen, Pepper is kicking your ass... hahah you absolute noob.

New award... Worlds biggest noob: Aladeeeeen!

He and 2 others take 5 villages combined when we are completely unprepared? and he is "kicking our asses" good one.

DeletedUser95593

He's rank 2 ODD and has lost 2 villages to Pepper. :icon_confused:

I know your new to the whole attacking people who haven't gifted you villages but that doesn't constitute "kicking someones ass".

DeletedUser113725

Best Player: RIP in Peace Rathi Smurf.
Most Overrated Player: Royalist.
Most Underrated Player: Basid.
Best Tribe: Venus.
Most Overrated Tribe:
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: Not sure if he is officially is but it has to be Az.
Most Overrated Leader: Crim
Best Tribemate: BFaB
Worst Tribemate: Soft. He blocked me (The duke) Never sent support to the frontline but he bought me pizza. That was pretty epic. All in all you rock!
Best Forum Poster: ShaunDK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

Best Player: RIP in Peace Rathi Smurf.
Most Overrated Player: Royalist.
Most Underrated Player: Basid.
Best Tribe: Venus.
Most Overrated Tribe:
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: Not sure if he is officially is but it has to be Az.
Most Overrated Leader: Crim
Best Tribemate: BFaB
Worst Tribemate: Soft. He blocked me (The duke) Never sent support to the frontline but he bought me pizza. That was pretty epic. All in all you rock!
Best Forum Poster: ShaunDK

most underrated player = first one to join another tribe when things don't go as planned

Most overrated player = a constant top 20 acc on the last 3 no haul worlds

Best tribe = most internalling tribe

Most overrated tribe = Small tribe that brings down a tribe way bigger

Best forum poster = the one that backs up your tribe even when it makes him look stupid.

Best tribemate = fastest runner?

DeletedUser113725

most underrated player = first one to join another tribe when things don't go as planned

Most overrated player = a constant top 20 acc on the last 3 no haul worlds

Best tribe = most internalling tribe

Most overrated tribe = Small tribe that brings down a tribe way bigger

Best forum poster = the one that backs up your tribe even when it makes him look stupid.

Best tribemate = fastest runner?

Both players are very loyal members. There resilience on w69 as a frontline account that had been OPd for an entire month with no signs of letting up further proves this point. Having received a peak of 20k fakes and no less than 5k at any given point and receiving no other sign of praise I feel that they deserve the title of most underrated player. As the world matures we shall see this player as consistent top 20 player and hopefully be in a position to tear through what ever frontline they face.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=721915&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=721915

http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=721915

Nothing spectacular in any of the past three worlds. Until he actively fights on a frontline and stops sitting eating free villages/internals I have every intention of calling him out as a sub-par player.

This tribe as I justified in my post has the most individual talent on this world. It will be interesting to see how they do when they face a real challenge which is imminent. Please, if you're going to ridicule what I say at least make a post of your own outlining who you feel is more deserving. Haters gonna hate.

Yes, that was excellent backstabbing but until they actually prove themselves and stop being forum warriors I refuse to rate them highly. They are completely overrated and individually they are by no means as skilled as they make themselves out to be. I also stand by this judgement.

His posts are always methodical, perfectly worded, backed up and completely true in every post I've had the pleasure of reading in this world. His history of forum posting on other worlds have had similar trends.

BFaB is an extremely good player, loyal tribe mate and has been the tribe mate that anyone could ask for in regards to helping other, supporting others and participating to absolute perfection in OPs and just an all round great guy.

Yeah. I stand by what I said.

DeletedUser100466

yay i have fans
happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser107679

Its ok Ryp let him cry in his corner for a bit.

Pretty funny though that the duke who ups and leaves his tribe to die when they need him the most and spunks butthurt nonsense all over the forums instead call anyone a forum warrior. OH THE IRONY. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

LMAO i lost 2 villages to him and he is kicking my ass? like seriously? Hahaha you know this is the reason people call you noob CS ;) go and munch some internals thats what you are best at

DeletedUser111495

LMAO i lost 2 villages to him and he is kicking my ass? like seriously? Hahaha you know this is the reason people call you noob CS ;) go and munch some internals thats what you are best at

Dont mess with Counting Stars otherwise ill Op you on W64 when/if you join.