New Awards Thread

roman01

Sharbel's disbanded more tribes on W71 than Almurph has, or at least pretty much the similar equivalent in doing so.

Almurph still has a long way to go in the disbanding business industry.

DeletedUser104264

Most boring forum award: w71

I am not sure if there is a cure.

DeletedUser107718

Sharbel's disbanded more tribes on W71 than Almurph has, or at least pretty much the similar equivalent in doing so.

Almurph still has a long way to go in the disbanding business industry.
I would personally also argue that Mayhem. has destroyed more tribes than Al aswell.

DeletedUser

Bryan didn't destroy Contra, the disloyal, hugging, pansy ass noobs did. Like yourself.

DeletedUser107718

Bryan didn't destroy Contra, the disloyal, hugging, pansy ass noobs did. Like yourself.
Leaving contra was not my preferred option. You atleast got the help you needed, when you needed it. Did I? Nope, the council was silent, like a grave. I like you but you're a hothead, something you're gonna wanna work with in the future.

DeletedUser

Leaving contra was not my preferred option. You atleast got the help you needed, when you needed it. Did I? Nope, the council was silent, like a grave. I like you but you're a hothead, something you're gonna wanna work with in the future.

You were a big help to me during the Apathy war, but you lost everyone's respect following Bryan. It was the stupidest move you could have possibly made. I think we are all glad that you won't be on the winning side here, because you all don't deserve one bit of it. You guys left and betrayed every tribe you were in, and the people you thought were your real friends quit while you left the people you should have stuck with behind. Council was silent because we all knew we would go to W2V, there wasn't much to discuss. We had 10 or so reliable players left, any one else wouldn't have been included in those convos.

DeletedUser

The only tribe that Bryan "destroyed" was NS.

But... But... What about his plan?

Here I was thinking he was the cause of it all :icon_rolleyes:

lol.

DeletedUser107718

Well, I joined this world with the mindset to win and then losing 2/3 of my villages would not cut it just to stay with the tribe that'd win. Then I might aswell quit alltogether :).

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I joined this world with the mindset to win
That's your problem.

[3:47:49 AM] Thallasian: well anyway... please feel free to contact me for future worlds to play... it'd be an honor to go premade with u guys, and CG and CG and m4r71n :D

I r Mystogan, I r backstab tribe and friends, I r liek to play with them again.

Bo-John-bo

Well, I joined this world with the mindset to win and then losing 2/3 of my villages would not cut it just to stay with the tribe that'd win. Then I might aswell quit alltogether :).

So you join a world to win it...... then when the chance arises to join the tribe with the greatest chance of winning (although you might lose some villages) you decide to follow the road that will lead to you losing all your villages.....

How does that logic make any sense?

I don't wanna lose villages so I'ma join the losing side :lol:

DeletedUser107718

I didn't join the losing side because I thought it was the losing side...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

So.....

When you say 'losing 2/3 of my villages would not cut it just to stay with the tribe that'd win'....... you mean what exactly?

DeletedUser

You thought Pinder and CN/Mayhem were better than us :eek: We already rimmed Mayhem once, and when NS was attacking pinder it was us who sat him when he disappeared for 2 weeks.

Man we trusted you, you were actually a valued Contra member and were on my short list of the people who actually did something useful. You chose to betray us, you could have joined W2V with the rest of us at any point, and you didnt because you were scared..

DeletedUser107718

"You were scared." of what? Incs? Okay man, I'll let you continue to believe that, that's fine.

So.....

When you say 'losing 2/3 of my villages would not cut it just to stay with the tribe that'd win'....... you mean what exactly?
I got owned by a geographical disadvantage, nothing more, nothing less. Obviously what I mean is that Pinder, Twinto and CN would've taken every single none-defended village immediately had I not joined them, and if that would've happened then I still wouldn't have continued to play this world, since I have no ambitions to play under such conditions..

DeletedUser

Obviously what I mean is that Pinder, Twinto and CN would've taken every single none-defended village immediately had I not joined them, and if that would've happened then I still wouldn't have continued to play this world, since I have no ambitions to play under such conditions..

inspiring stuff...(clap, clap). it's the same reason oldman lived in mr and mrs oldman's basement until last year. couldnt find the only job i wanted so why bother. i can get laid and have some self pride next time!

i dont think pinder and twinto could take candy from a one fingered baby...but meh...what do i know.