New beyond

DeletedUser

so beyond turns out to be a bit of a tribal hugger by the look of things

now bck in day (lol farmer reference there for us old folks lol) when beyond and answer where about the same size they were kinda t each other here and there and just when some of us think yay looks like these 2 are gonna have a scrap and leave us with some form of entertainment

but nope it wasnt meant to be for both answer and beyond gave into ye olde tribal hugs fever and so they merged to become ranked 5 in the world

now it got me thinking is this a good tactical move or just tribal hugging at its best

personally i think its tribal hugging at its best

rather than having a war that would be un to watch we have 2 tribes who have a few scraps afraid of each other so they join together...

now what is going to happen to the left over guys...

i got 2 words for what will happen

Internal Nobling

poor little buggers wont know what will hit them until to late
i personally dont like it when 2 large tribes merge to avoid conflict cos it taking the easy option and leaves a bunch of players once considered friends to then be betrayed and internals...

not a good sport are we now chaps

poor show there ol' bean very poor show indeed

DeletedUser

So what if they merged. You dont like it, do something about it instead of whining about it on here.

DeletedUser

they merged cause OW! declared war on them and they ran from it

Esuna today at 19:24
Hi there - I have a question, are you merging with Answer or just recruiting their players?

The reason is we are at war with Answer, and you have recruited players such as chestbeaterz. This player is in our continent and we have been attacking him for a while now, so you may want to reconsider as he may be counted as a refugee.

Thanks.

AtricMann today at 19:25
We're merging and aware you're in war.. so see for yourself if you want to land on stacked villages :p

nice to know they at least ran to a tribe willing to throw there DEF away for them ^^

DeletedUser

least they cant say shit to us about internaling/merging/recruiting now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

they merged cause OW! declared war on them and they ran from it

Esuna today at 19:24
Hi there - I have a question, are you merging with Answer or just recruiting their players?

The reason is we are at war with Answer, and you have recruited players such as chestbeaterz. This player is in our continent and we have been attacking him for a while now, so you may want to reconsider as he may be counted as a refugee.

Thanks.

AtricMann today at 19:25
We're merging and aware you're in war.. so see for yourself if you want to land on stacked villages :p

nice to know they at least ran to a tribe willing to throw there DEF away for them ^^

would you say you taking in the sense members who were in war with answer is justified more then answers merge with beoynd?

would you say that your move into k23 are more legit then 2 tribes finding a common goal and achiving it ?

the way i see it, you come on the external begging the rest of the world for some symphaty votes, you just realised that your a little deeper in the shit now, what happens when forks get bored with you puppets jumping, and deiceds to take you on ?

id be a little more carefull with the words you put on the screen next time.

DeletedUser

still looks bad, somebody declares then your all of a sudden merging, when your tribe has been around for month's.

DeletedUser

would you say you taking in the sense members who were in war with answer is justified more then answers merge with beoynd?

would you say that your move into k23 are more legit then 2 tribes finding a common goal and achiving it ?

the way i see it, you come on the external begging the rest of the world for some symphaty votes, you just realised that your a little deeper in the shit now, what happens when forks get bored with you puppets jumping, and deiceds to take you on ?

id be a little more carefull with the words you put on the screen next time.

and you are???

as for sense yeah we took them in cause we were goign to war Answer a long time ago but got cought up in another war so we held off attacks nothing wrong with that if im not mistaking

and what does FORK have to do with this go be butthurt somewhere else when the FORK war does happen ill be right there on the front line and enjoying every bit of it cause ill never run from a fight and dont plan on starting then. As for sympathy no where did i post anything bad about it or even asking for
sympathy learn to read?? i happen to be friends with quite a few Answer who went it in so get your facts right before you go running your mouth

so in closing you might wanna be a little more careful or at least post with your ingame name when you wanna wanna run your mouth

DeletedUser

its strange to see ppl jumping to conclusions when they have no proof or info at all on whats going on, so what if OW declared ? what difference does it make ?

The only reason these 2 tribes hasnt made the move they just did before now, is that they wanted to lay low and under the lupe from the rest of the world, now it was a good time to finish what has been the plan for a long time.

OW! has not a tad to do with any of it, and for them to claim so is utter bullshit. you know this, i know this, but that dear little puppet from OW! have no clue.

and rawr dear, what does it matter to you anyways ? your blatantly ignorant to the way MANIC has kissed ass all the way to the top ? or are your new slogan, plain stupidity will go far! ?

DeletedUser

its strange to see ppl jumping to conclusions when they have no proof or info at all on whats going on, so what if OW declared ? what difference does it make ?

The only reason these 2 tribes hasnt made the move they just did before now, is that they wanted to lay low and under the lupe from the rest of the world, now it was a good time to finish what has been the plan for a long time.

OW! has not a tad to do with any of it, and for them to claim so is utter bullshit. you know this, i know this, but that dear little puppet from OW! have no clue.

and rawr dear, what does it matter to you anyways ? your blatantly ignorant to the way MANIC has kissed ass all the way to the top ? or are your new slogan, plain stupidity will go far! ?

lol who doesn't kiss ass to a degree, this game is like chess and poker, some hands you just have to fold & some you play.

o it does make a difference when somebody declares and you girlys run with your tail between your legs to another tribe. ol' we mergin, ol' we merging.

all good in my book, just made my job easier tbh. got you girlys all in 1 big ol tribe, so i can see you better :lol:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by dexa

yes i would why? both us and sense were in war with answer we tried to be peaceful with them and we had an agreement and Answer broke it and went we set them as enemies they ran so so your point is invalid

and yet again shows how butthurt you are this topic has nothing to do with MANIC or FORK again put up or shut up who are you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OHH LOL thats why hes crying in the forums LMAO

also the funny thing is part of the reason we didnt war you sooner is 2 members of FORK asked us not to as they were friends with people in Answer so its really funny your comming on the forums talking about FORK like that when they tried to save you

DeletedUser

and you are???

as for sense yeah we took them in cause we were goign to war Answer a long time ago but got cought up in another war so we held off attacks nothing wrong with that if im not mistaking

and what does FORK have to do with this go be butthurt somewhere else when the FORK war does happen ill be right there on the front line and enjoying every bit of it cause ill never run from a fight and dont plan on starting then. As for sympathy no where did i post anything bad about it or even asking for
sympathy learn to read?? i happen to be friends with quite a few Answer who went it in so get your facts right before you go running your mouth

so in closing you might wanna be a little more careful or at least post with your ingame name when you wanna wanna run your mouth

first of all, atleast be honest about what you got caught up with "letthesunshinebaby" is wat you got caught up with, or atleast one major factor, as they ate quite alot of your former members in the bunny family, and damn i do belive sunshine is playing in fork now isnt he ? the bottom line here is, where you gonna go next ? what is your expansion route, now that answer and beoynd formed 1 solid member base your kind of hmm how do they put it ? "screwed".

If you dont know who i am ingame, then i wont bother telling you, cause you sir hasnt been paying a whole lot of attention to the externals.

Claiming the "omg they merged cause WE declared WAR on them" exuse, is the symphaty begging. and you sure as hell know it.

so your friends with some of the ppl in answer, am i to go have a look at every friends list in answer to see if they have befriended a OW member, nah i wouldnt be arsed to.

looking forward to your next rant.

DeletedUser

first of all, atleast be honest about what you got caught up with "letthesunshinebaby" is wat you got caught up with, or atleast one major factor, as they ate quite alot of your former members in the bunny family, and damn i do belive sunshine is playing in fork now isnt he ? the bottom line here is, where you gonna go next ? what is your expansion route, now that answer and beoynd formed 1 solid member base your kind of hmm how do they put it ? "screwed".

If you dont know who i am ingame, then i wont bother telling you, cause you sir hasnt been paying a whole lot of attention to the externals.

Claiming the "omg they merged cause WE declared WAR on them" exuse, is the symphaty begging. and you sure as hell know it.

so your friends with some of the ppl in answer, am i to go have a look at every friends list in answer to see if they have befriended a OW member, nah i wouldnt be arsed to.

looking forward to your next rant.

actually Beyond and Answer aren't a solid based tribe seeing as they are still getting things situated and i doubt support will be coming in for quite some time as you generally DO NOT see 'dropping everything your doing and less go do something else.' you sir are full of it. :icon_rolleyes:

infact i think this merge should've been done long ago if at all for the simple fact OW! shouldnt stop hitting you, infact be more likely to hit you as you are more vunerable and things are confusing and nobody knows the leadership and you have to trust the leadership, otherwise things fall apart..

the only reason you bring up FORK in this situation is to get them to piggy back off this war as you are scared of them, which i doubt will happen seeing as they have other things going on. so stop trying to use the scare tatic

DeletedUser

and yet again shows how butthurt you are this topic has nothing to do with MANIC or FORK again put up or shut up who are you

do tell me where im butthurt, please tell me, im dying to know.

and ofcourse fork and manic are relevant in this, you being a complete moron by trade ? :)

fork is right under you, and can come at you from the south at any given time, therefor they are RELEVANT, the player who singlehandedly ate half of your former tribe, plays in fork!! and from my previous talks with him he could tell me you didnt put up much of a resistance, hence the bunny disband..

manic became relevant the second rawr started comparing e-peen size in matter of merging, recruiting. so again manic is RELEVANT!

please stop making a fool of yourself. and butthurt serious ? giving you facts, after you came here whining is me being butthurt ? you got a strange way to look at things.