New beyond

DeletedUser

do tell me where im butthurt, please tell me, im dying to know.

and ofcourse fork and manic are relevant in this, you being a complete moron by trade ? :)

fork is right under you, and can come at you from the south at any given time, therefor they are RELEVANT, the player who singlehandedly ate half of your former tribe, plays in fork!! and from my previous talks with him he could tell me you didnt put up much of a resistance, hence the bunny disband..

manic became relevant the second rawr started comparing e-peen size in matter of merging, recruiting. so again manic is RELEVANT!

please stop making a fool of yourself. and butthurt serious ? giving you facts, after you came here whining is me being butthurt ? you got a strange way to look at things.

errr how did i compare anything? just said it looks bad. so stop adding stuff to what i say. he may not have put up any resistance but you sir. didnt put up a thing since you ran to another tribe :lol:

oh let me stop. for i get on a roll. choo choo

DeletedUser

actually Beyond and Answer aren't a solid based tribe seeing as they are still getting things situated and i doubt support will be coming in for quite some time as you generally DO NOT see 'dropping everything your doing and less go do something else.' you sir are full of it. :icon_rolleyes:

infact i think this merge should've been done long ago if at all for the simple fact OW! shouldnt stop hitting you, infact be more likely to hit you as you are more vunerable and things are confusing and nobody knows the leadership and you have to trust the leadership, otherwise things fall apart..

the only reason you bring up FORK in this situation is to get them to piggy back off this war as you are scared of them.

its just funny that some members us FORK asked us not to hit them before and now hes trying to trash talk FORK and being all mad at OW! cause we wont help them attack FORK

and dexa
as for our expansion what are you talking about we have tons of room to go LOL and i really doubt were screwed don't worry you'll see you guys might of been able to stack some of your members but i really dont think you got most of them and what happens when we take those villages and start hitting the members who sent out that support and they recall it to def them selfs hmmm. When you guys start losing where you gonna run next?

DeletedUser

its just funny that some members us FORK asked us not to hit them before and now hes trying to trash talk FORK and being all mad at OW! cause we wont help them attack FORK

and dexa
as for our expansion what are you talking about we have tons of room to go LOL and i really doubt were screwed don't worry you'll see you guys might of been able to stack some of your members but i really dont think you got most of them and what happens when we take those villages and start hitting the members who sent out that support and they recall it to def them selfs hmmm. When you guys start losing where you gonna run next?

i mean theortrically you could use the MANIC card if you wanted to lol not that it's gonna happen but you can say it is! :icon_biggrin:

may aswell, they are using the FORK card lol

besides i heard thru the grapevine they suppose to be hitting me 'hopefully' soon, so guess now they gonna be in two wars. oh snap. less get it on like donkey kong

DeletedUser

actually Beyond and Answer aren't a solid based tribe seeing as they are still getting things situated and i doubt support will be coming in for quite some time as you generally DO NOT see 'dropping everything your doing and less go do something else.' you sir are full of it. :icon_rolleyes:

infact i think this merge should've been done long ago if at all for the simple fact OW! shouldnt stop hitting you, infact be more likely to hit you as you are more vunerable and things are confusing and nobody knows the leadership and you have to trust the leadership, otherwise things fall apart..

the only reason you bring up FORK in this situation is to get them to piggy back off this war as you are scared of them, which i doubt will happen seeing as they have other things going on. so stop trying to use the scare tatic

it aint a scare tactic, its simple facts, when it comes to us not knowing the leadership your dead wrong, i do belive you are aware of our previous relationship with beoynd.

The tribes has known eachother well the whole time, the leadership in both tribes has had good relations the whole time, BUT, to stop the speculation, let OW! find out themselves just how much they will loose in this, all they need to do is continue wasting theyre offensive troops, as we will gladly reliev them of theyre villages after theyre burnt up.

And fork is a HELL of a real threat.... in securing theyre outer rim borders, where the hell do you think they will look. OW i know, oops i think i just answered it.

least they cant say shit to us about internaling/merging/recruiting now :icon_rolleyes:

need i say more ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do tell me where im butthurt, please tell me, im dying to know.

and ofcourse fork and manic are relevant in this, you being a complete moron by trade ? :)

fork is right under you, and can come at you from the south at any given time, therefor they are RELEVANT, the player who singlehandedly ate half of your former tribe, plays in fork!! and from my previous talks with him he could tell me you didnt put up much of a resistance, hence the bunny disband..

manic became relevant the second rawr started comparing e-peen size in matter of merging, recruiting. so again manic is RELEVANT!

please stop making a fool of yourself. and butthurt serious ? giving you facts, after you came here whining is me being butthurt ? you got a strange way to look at things.

pretty sure this topic is about beyond not FORK or MANIC all i did was bring up OW! vs Answer and you guys just happen to marge right when the war started hmmmm about you being butthurt yes you came on here crying about us not waring FORK

DeletedUser

it aint a scare tactic, its simple facts, when it comes to us not knowing the leadership your dead wrong, i do belive you are aware of our previous relationship with beoynd.

The tribes has known eachother well the whole time, the leadership in both tribes has had good relations the whole time, BUT, to stop the speculation, let OW! find out themselves just how much they will loose in this, all they need to do is continue wasting theyre offensive troops, as we will gladly reliev them of theyre villages after theyre burnt up.

And fork is a HELL of a real threat.... in securing theyre outer rim borders, where the hell do you think they will look. OW i know, oops i think i just answered it.

so basically you have plans to hit me but yet fight another war with OW! not to mention as one of Answer's duke's said it would be 'mental' to go after me but then again your supposively fighting OW!. anyways will see :)

looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

and dexa

had to bold that line, please dear god PLEASE bring some prrof that answer ever asked you to attack fork..... until then i would really like to see you not stoop as low as to start lying.

DeletedUser

you act like we dont know how to support :/
War statistics for This is our answer - Big Toe vs. Rhetorical Question

Your tribe Defeated opponents while attacking 306.080
Defeated opponents while defending 326.680

that was before you guys left really dont think anything will change :/

DeletedUser

pretty sure this topic is about beyond not FORK or MANIC all i did was bring up OW! vs Answer and you guys just happen to marge right when the war started hmmmm about you being butthurt yes you came on here crying about us not waring FORK

chan, in all seriousness, are you abit dimwitted ? i never said you would war fork, that wouldnt even be a war, i said i would watch my back if i where you, as fork CAN hit you any day from the south.

please if you have problems reading, you should get glasses.

DeletedUser

ok ok ok ladies.

so why did you merge?

why did you merge after you got declared on?

why didnt you do it beforehand as you had ample chances to do so?

DeletedUser

chan, in all seriousness, are you abit dimwitted ? i never said you would war fork, that wouldnt even be a war, i said i would watch my back if i where you, as fork CAN hit you any day from the south.

please if you have problems reading, you should get glasses.

"what happens when forks get bored with you puppets jumping, and deiceds to take you on ?"

you also made more then a few posts on here about us not waring FORK...

DeletedUser

as i simply explained in my previous post, do any of you even read the entire posts ? no need to answer that.

we bided time, simply cause we didnt want all that attention aimed towards us, cause there where hell of alot of mergers going around anyways. we worked well in the relationship we had at the time, but as time goes in TW ppl get bored quits, you get stuck with inactives, and in the end you have a small number of members, all we did was strengthen 2 teams and making it 1.

oh and i wont be explaining it one more time.

to dear little chan, your tribe or you declaring had shit to do with it, so please dont even try to fool yourself into beliving that.

"what happens when forks get bored with you puppets jumping, and deiceds to take you on ?"

you also made more then a few posts on here about us not waring FORK...

read it one more time, when fork decides to take you on, it just means when fork wants to remove you, simple as that, there wont be a war, sunshinebaby already prooved that by smacking you senseless the first time when you where named death by fluffy bunnies, please dont try and claim you could war fork, thats just ludacris.

tho im still waiting on the proof, showing answer asking your tribe to attack fork.

but since you and i both know your full of it and lying your teeth's out, i dont think i need to bring it up again, as the proof will never come.

DeletedUser

as i simply explained in my previous post, do any of you even read the entire posts ? no need to answer that.

we bided time, simply cause we didnt want all that attention aimed towards us, cause there where hell of alot of mergers going around anyways. we worked well in the relationship we had at the time, but as time goes in TW ppl get bored quits, you get stuck with inactives, and in the end you have a small number of members, all we did was strengthen 2 teams and making it 1.

oh and i wont be explaining it one more time.

to dear little chan, your tribe or you declaring had shit to do with it, so please dont even try to fool yourself into beliving that.

look Milk we declared on you guys once and you wanted to work it out.. You guys broke the agreement we had. We sent attacks, You just happen to "merge" when we did so saying we had no effect on it is kind of BS and nice excuses on the on the attention aimed towards us anyway im off to bed we can have this nice little talk tomorrow

DeletedUser

and what war exactly has Answer or Beyond ever been in? besides 'K clearing' ol thats right, nada. you was allied to Bully and you allied yourselve's, basically you hugged your way into a cacoon till there was no big threats, so please dont talk to me about kissing ass mister.

DeletedUser

k clearing, lol how many villages did gbears ever manage to take from answer ? 0, zero, silch, nada.
on the other hand, we relieved gbears of several villages.

and k clearing ? are you being serious now, how many major long lasting wars have any of the countless tribes youv joined in your ever searching quest to find a sage hug haven fought ?, and dont think declaring on a tribe then inviting them all are counted as a war.

DeletedUser

Please keep FORK out of this as we have nothing to do with this war

This war is between OW and ANSWER

I really don't understand why we got brought into this

DeletedUser

Please keep FORK out of this as we have nothing to do with this war

This war is between OW and ANSWER

I really don't understand why we got brought into this

cause dexa felt the need to talk about them :/ and thanks mafia dexa might just listen if someone else tells him this thread is about OW and Answer

DeletedUser

k clearing, lol how many villages did gbears ever manage to take from answer ? 0, zero, silch, nada.
on the other hand, we relieved gbears of several villages.

and k clearing ? are you being serious now, how many major long lasting wars have any of the countless tribes youv joined in your ever searching quest to find a sage hug haven fought ?, and dont think declaring on a tribe then inviting them all are counted as a war.

firstly we recruited a few of Pacman as there tribe was dead and they did indeed have some good players, was never any denial there. however we thought it was best to recruit them, instead of others recruiting them (3 of the Pacman players got banned). so fair to say we didnt get much from it anyways.

lastly we are in more on-going war's then you know about and probably more then Answer & Beyond combined, firstly it's not about the time of the war but how it is fought. take for example Spunch dominate tribe in there K at the time, we basically wrecked both dukes in a day and the tribe died. (it's called cutting the head off the snake). it's still considered fair play and a decent war stragety.

o? you hit GBear's when they was dieing and all the top players left, congrat's. want a cookie? i took more from them by myself then you did as a tribe (GBears & Bully).

so please spare me, you was allied to Beyond, and Bully. what other threat's did you have? and you tell me MANIC is kissing ass. you got jokes.

but as i said i dont really care, all you did was make my job just alittle bit easier tbh cause now your just one big ass blob sitting there doing nada.

DeletedUser

but as i said i dont really care, all you did was make my job just alittle bit easier tbh cause now your just one big ass blob sitting there doing nada.

haha like i said once this war starts going bad for them he will run again but where to this time lol :/

hey milk will say one thing you are good at Internal Nobling not only on this world but others as well but you do have a ok ODA score ill give you that

DeletedUser101974

Dude Dexa, I am active in Answer, served Answer as a council and I wasnt invited into Beyond. Felt so abandoned = (