New beyond

DeletedUser

crying? lol.. dun make me laugh. Anyway Dexa, dun get so involved in this game or else your girlfriend might threaten to break up with you again ya? After all its still just a game.. ;D

DePECHVOG3L, yaya we are all kids, u are the papa here. 4/5 year of experience? Wao.. you must be proud of it.. Good Luck in real life =)

Out too.. Cheers

lach, your just pathetic, theres no ned to bring real life into this. 'after all its just a game.. ;D' the fact that you get wound up so much and make stupid comments about things you have no clue about just shows how much of a loser you are!!

DeletedUser95452

lol well i gotta ask why did you and answer merge????? i mean i was looking forward to watching you both scrap at each other

LMAO .. you play this World too ... you were the Uber Nub of W56 :lol:

HorseSoldier

When the biggest tribes merge, ally with each, etc they turn the world into a boring hug world; which is exactly what manic has done. You act like this merge isn't a response to what's already been going on in this world. There will be lots of moves like this. It's going to be a boring unskilled world. And I'm done with it. :)