New Blogger :o

DeletedUser

Well we have gone too long without a proper blogger, so the blog staff decided to give me the sexy purple even though I asked for green...
I'll try to post once a week and I am open to any and all suggestions. And I will try to last more than a month. :eek:

Questions, comments, points to ponder?

To the BLOGGGGGGGGG click-clack

Week two: TO THE BLOG

Week three: SECRET PASSAGE

Week four: free cookies here

Week five: MVP

Week six: dying

Week seven: KITTEH

Part eight: late

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bet had headlights stayed around long enough he could have had this job by now :icon_razz:

Congrats and look forward to some interesting reads. (means no interview of Del) :lol:

DeletedUser

I bet had headlights stayed around long enough he could have had this job by now :icon_razz:

Congrats and look forward to some interesting reads. (means no interview of Del) :lol:

I think jimmy gets the first interview unless you can make snickerdoodle cookies. o_O

DeletedUser90178

Congrats and look forward to some interesting reads. (means no interview of Del)
You'll Have to Pay me good damm money to get an interview from me!

DeletedUser

Hey, Congrats buddy, give us some interesting read again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, Congrats buddy, give us some interesting read again :icon_wink:

Maybe if this world ever provides something interesting to write about... :icon_cry:

Writing about the growing number of inactives and a single world war that only really involves two tribes. :p It is a shame that this world never completely filled with players, it would provide a more serious threat from rim tribes and a few more years of game play.

DeletedUser

Not bad.

It's interesting you chose a smaller tribe RSB other than FRST.

But it keeps things fresh.

You should do one on WB next ;)

DeletedUser

every one knows what is happening in the FRST/Nuts! war. The RSB war is a bit more unknown. And what do you think about the idea of making a siggy, as terrible as they may look, for everyone i interview?

DeletedUser

every one knows what is happening in the FRST/Nuts! war. The RSB war is a bit more unknown. And what do you think about the idea of making a siggy, as terrible as they may look, for everyone i interview?

It's a good idea.

My siggy sucks, and it is an incentive for people you interview I guess hahaha.

Especially for those who don't make signatures, or those of us like me, who make really bad ones :lol:

DeletedUser

the one i made was probably easier to make than the one you are using :p
it was just a simple insertion or words and cropping. the key is to find a good image so that you don't have to edit it.

DeletedUser

lol... I had a background... added 2 images and then erased their backgrounds to fit in the original background... pain in the butt.

DeletedUser

maybe something about the recent pogo stick injury epidemic...

DeletedUser

lord havock got the puppet show of a life time! you missed out... ;)