New blogger

DeletedUser

Dear world 39

As you may know world 39 has no permanent blogger at the moment. so I would like to suggest googlyeyes123 for blogger.

Anyone else who agree's you are welcome to post here.

Sean.

Gruenhagen

My name is Gruenhagen and I would publicly support Googlyeyes as the W 39 blogger. !

DeletedUser

Googly is a kind hearted, gentle person. He has given so much to the tribal wars community. A shining example for all to see. Hardly a black mark against his name, he stands a beacon of hope in the dark spam infested forums.

Googly for President!! er... blogger!!!

DeletedUser89545

Damn we must be short on options!!! But i suppose ill vote google!!!! lol

DeletedUser

As much as i tried, i couldn't see the PnP value of this thread so i had to move it to the General Discussion Area :)

DeletedUser

Isn't googly still "unable to login to the forums"?

Anyway I think he'd be great ;)

DeletedUser

He's got a little more than 2 weeks before he could be a blogger ;) plus UBM is doing well

(please forgive me, I used your special 3 initials without being part of your unique club)

DeletedUser

i thought 2004 artemis was blogger, then UMB had to replace him? now googly? lol

DeletedUser

I think it would be hard for googly to be blogger since he seems to be banned.

DeletedUser

The blog actually has no relation to the forum; he could be a blogger while he is unable to post on the forums.
It's just easier to spread the word of the blog through the forums, since they are quite actively used by the community. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The blog actually has no relation to the forum; he could be a blogger while he is unable to post on the forums.
It's just easier to spread the word of the blog through the forums, since they are quite actively used by the community. :icon_wink:

^ That. And the fact it's not a perma ban. So no blog for a couple more weeks is better than no blogs at all.

DeletedUser

2 weeks or so and googly would be able to post the blog here, after all it wouldn't be much fun for him if he couldn't post it on the forums ;)

DeletedUser

Bloggers aren't exactly meant to get banned really. Though it would not be too much of an obstacle. That being said, a blogger can't get banned once every month and consider an infraction as part of the daily routine.