New Blogger

DeletedUser96310

And Und3rrat3d uses 30% offense eh?
I call nub! :icon_biggrin:

I second this.. I think he should share his start-up guide as he must have magical spears that walk at a pace equivalent to LC's. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

NML, its better you update the first post.
people won't be able to find the interviews if you post them somewhere in the thread.

And Und3rrat3d uses 30% offense eh?
I call nub! :icon_biggrin:

Sorry mate, Its been hectic with life

DeletedUser96513

I second this.. I think he should share his start-up guide as he must have magical spears that walk at a pace equivalent to LC's. :icon_eek:

start up guides are useless, all u need is to ask me to sit and ask " what to upgrade next?":D

DeletedUser

Hello Guys,

I have just made a twitter account for all my blogging escapades for World 38 & World 54, To find out what I am upto follow me on Twitter

Kris

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of doing 3 different entries a week you should combine it into one Blog which would make it a lot longer/better read & make you have a good amount of time on your hands, also in your Friday issue are you going to be adding some Pnp's & declarations into the mix? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of doing 3 different entries a week you should combine it into one Blog which would make it a lot longer/better read & make you have a good amount of time on your hands, also in your Friday issue are you going to be adding some Pnp's & declarations into the mix? :icon_biggrin:

Hello,

I have split it into 3 for my sake so I can keep track of everything I do. I am also running the World 38 Blog and working on more Worlds later. So my schedule will stay the same.

As per the PnP's & Declarations, Sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

Cheers,

DeletedUser

I enjoyed reading those. Especially the interview with Wheelz, his tribe certainly like thrusting. ^^

~
Pretty

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could add alittle more than just an interview? And I must disagree with you; 555|555 is not the most desired village in the world, its 500|500.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could add alittle more than just an interview? And I must disagree with you; 555|555 is not the most desired village in the world, its 500|500.

I agree. With both statements!

xxPink

DeletedUser

Sorry of every world I have been in, 555|555 has been the most desired village as the centre of the map there have been entire wars over it.

I will add in Stats on Friday's as per scheduled, If i just do everything in one point who will be happy to read it?

DeletedUser

Well at the danger of going off topic...
And for the love of teh trolling

Sorry of every world I have been in, 555|555 has been the most desired village as the centre of the map

500|500 is the center of the map
499|499 = K44
500|499 = K45
500|499 = K54
500|500 = K55

So I guess technically all four of those are the center of the map..

NML0089 said:
I will add in Stats on Friday's as per scheduled, If i just do everything in one point who will be happy to read it?

But yes that would be phenomenal and I'm sure there are a ton of people (myself included) that would prefer to see one well written and complete blog once a week than several installments over the course of the week.

DeletedUser

Well at the danger of going off topic...
And for the love of teh trolling

500|500 is the center of the map
499|499 = K44
500|499 = K45
500|499 = K54
500|500 = K55

So I guess technically all four of those are the center of the map..

But yes that would be phenomenal and I'm sure there are a ton of people (myself included) that would prefer to see one well written and complete blog once a week than several installments over the course of the week.

I will open a poll and let the world decide.

DeletedUser

well I think that 500|500 is the center of map....hmm 555|555 doesnt seem right

DeletedUser

500|500 is center, 555|555 seems a bit off, you just like the number '5'. stop being racist to the number 0! :lol:

DeletedUser

555|555 is not the center of the world
and that Earth is the center of the universe

DeletedUser

Or you could put it in yer blog

I have requested "The Cracker" to create a pole to find out how World 54 feels about one Major post or several smaller ones, i just want to ensure everyone is happy and has a say in the blog

I have modified the post with the correct position of 500|500 even though its a hillside, I put down 500|500 or closer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Technically 499.5|499.5 is the centre of the world. Leading to the 4 squares of 499|499, 500|500, 499|500 and 500|499 being the centre squares. Most people just keep things easy however and say 500|500.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just noble the center 4 ones and you'll be the 'real' center of the world.
Although we all know it revolves around me.

Good luck blogger :icon_wink: