New Bonus village

DeletedUser

How many people think the TW team should make new bonus vilages in w32? i think they should make one where the hide out stores all your recources! that would be cool! How many other people agree with me?

Rsviper

Good Thought....Bad Idea.....whats the point of saving resources....id much rather kill the troops in the villa.

DeletedUser

Also if your willing to put forward a suggestion put it in the suggestions section not in world 32 as i doubt they could make something that specific to one world unless its new and they are testing it.

DeletedUser

I'd prefer one where the hiding place can be used to hide your nobles :)

DeletedUser

id like one thats 20% faster recruitment in both the barracks and stables personally, or a 50% extra res for a mix of 2 of the resources

Light One

I have an even better one!! Bonus villages that let you train....Archers!! it would give the few players that can get them a great advantage and also casue alot more fighting for bonus village, so dont introduce archers to everyone in world 32, make it so you can only train them in certain bonus villages...cool idea right?

DeletedUser

I see someone got cleared and farmed...

Anyways bad idea IMO. Make troops, dodge etc. You'd never have to be online cause your resources are still safe. You could always just rebuild your troops if you did get cleared.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

id like one thats 20% faster recruitment in both the barracks and stables personally, or a 50% extra res for a mix of 2 of the resources
I'd like one (a couple would be a lot better) which has all of them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser63932

I have an even better one!! Bonus villages that let you train....Archers!! it would give the few players that can get them a great advantage and also casue alot more fighting for bonus village, so dont introduce archers to everyone in world 32, make it so you can only train them in certain bonus villages...cool idea right?

I like this idea and it should be the only place archers are found on TW, IMO. Matter of fact they should use the church feature only on select bonus villages in which the church radius makes your troops twice as strong. Then people wouldn't bitch so much about the settings when churches or archers are introduced.

DeletedUser67788

Hmmm bonus villages that give their bonus to surrounding villages...

That does sound interesting.

/ponders

DeletedUser43045

I just need a few bonus villages that provide female villagers. My men would fight a whole lot better after getting laid.