New Co Player Wanted

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I am looking for a Experienced & active co player to add to my team,We have two players on this account and i am after another to play the account during my working hours,Which is 8:00 ST UNTIL 17:00 ST,Monday to friday.

Only the most loyal & trustworthy players need apply,By becoming part of the team you will be playing a full premium payed account,Which i will be personally paying for.

If you are interested in this fabulous opportunity please feel free to mail me in game or via PM,Or you can post here.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe Name = 1/0 aka Undefined.

Tribe is currently ranked 2nd in the world & 2nd in ODA.

The right person must be able to do the following,

*Backtime

*Dodge a backtime

*Send a Train in 150ms

*Be able to snipe

*Be skype active

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

DeletedUser

This is a great chance to join a successful team dedicated too becoming a key player in world 49.

DeletedUser

If you are interested then please PM me with your skype name,i will add you and we can talk business.

DeletedUser

Tribe Name = 1/0 aka Undefined.

Tribe is currently ranked 2nd in the world & 2nd in ODA.

The right person must be able to do the following,

*Backtime

*Dodge a backtime

*Send a Train in 150ms

*Be able to snipe

*Be skype active

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Dodging a perfect backtime is not possible.
Sending a Train in 150ms is not allowed/forbidden.

Now you'll never get yourself a Co-player. :O

DeletedUser

Well if its perfect then yes it would be difficult to dodge,Also 150ms train is not illegal.

mattoematt

Hey, you ditched InSane (W4 UK) and yet you're playing W49 ?

DeletedUser

Actually i had to leave that world because of work & because i had no one to take care of the account,Even the tribe was sick of sitting me and it wasnt fair on them,I left and they knew i was leaving due to the conditions,I do not just ditch my tribes and dont appreciate you interfering in my affairs.

Okay this Topic is now closed.

Thanks

mattoematt

BTW, I was joking, sorry. We all appreciated your work in InSane and under stood the reasons... although you could've given me your village first! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ohh sorry mate i didnt realise it was you,Hope your doing well.

Im still in need of a co player for the times i have stated and this topic is still open,I hope a co player will show himself soon,My team needs an active and loyal guy from the UK who can play while i work,If you are this person please let me know of yourself,

Thanks

DeletedUser

If it makes any difference we do have a very experienced night co player,This account is currently being played 24/7 and is intended to be kept that way,All premium will be supplied by myself and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me,But please keep on topic,

Best Regards

MR.Inevitable

DeletedUser

The search is still open,Just contact me if you are interested.

the pink panther

hi, Alpha knows me, I was suppose to be in the original line up, however co playing would prob be more advantageous as I am not that active...

however I can fill in those times required..

Alpha has my skype...

DeletedUser

hi, Alpha knows me, I was suppose to be in the original line up, however co playing would prob be more advantageous as I am not that active...

however I can fill in those times required..

Alpha has my skype...

i thing i know you from somewhere... ^_^

poor MR.Inevitable, hope you find your co-play soon

the pink panther

i thing i know you from somewhere... ^_^

poor MR.Inevitable, hope you find your co-play soon

W19 St0ned, I was in K55 next to Habla and GBC,

@Mr in... I'll be on skype at some point this evening.