New Continent Dominance

DeletedUser

Seriously funk????

You used to be a lot better at this PnP thing back in the day.
You know at the time you had your meat shields from -e- between you and us.

Do i have to repeat the stats??? we are 800 villas up on you and we are doing a bad job? add the ones we got from -e- and Here see how many those are.
Is it our fault that your mates have 5 or 6 villas each that makes the morale penalty not really worth the effort in nobling them?

We took more villas at war than anyone in this world, except a-4zl! (and they only passed us about a month ago) and beat everyone we fought. We started with less than 100 villas, still have the lower % of barbs nobles, still have the lower ammount of tribe changes of the older tribes, we have NOTHING else to prove to anyone. We are ranked 3 in the world and battled our way there and if A-4ZL! had to "send our attacks for us" they would have gotten rid of us a long time ago.

You guys on the other hand, not even with foreign support from here and INNOV are doing much, so good luck to you, and the few good players you still have.

DeletedUser102202

you are so out of the loop funk, so full of it you try to have here stack your villas so we dont take them, and even suspect homer of working with innov. and you sink so low as to try and talk A4zl into helping you, the only reason you have those villas is because of moral. not inactivity, i dont know where you get your facts 4zl sitting Nyx members but as far as i know there are none sitting us. Handbags? really if it wasent for us you guys would have been rimmed along time ago by E you should thank us for even keeping you guys alive this long your tribe will go under its just a matter of time. so keep trying to find an escape but know your cornered and have no place to run now

DeletedUser

Your kidding. .7. are a joke. Only time i take villas from them is when i want a laugh. Ended up with a six villa cluster in a sea of red, they've been trying to recap forever and even called in HERE. Killed all troops of course with 230 to land.

They are trying so hard, yet most of us here know there not going anywhere. The honest opinion going round is are they worth the effort, or shall we have fun winning a war , drag it out then get bored and end it.

DeletedUser

Truth hurts don't it guys , for months you have been unable to take down a little tribe like .7. , your incompetence is quite amusing and has provided us with plenty of laughs .. lol

Nyx hugged a bunch of noobz then sucked up to 4zl and and grew by nobling out their own inactives and our now trumpeting how good they are.

When the reality is that without 4zl holding their hands they are nothing but a loose collection of noobz and part time players with 1 or 2 of them desperately sitting accs to make it look as if they are a real tribe.

Without 4zl then NYX is nothing , one day 4zl will realize this and will turn on you and win w55 and all your bleating and self serving hype will be for nothing.

So keep on deluding yourselves that you are some how winning , the truth is that it is 4zl that are winning and you guys are just dead weight that will be taken care of when the time is right .. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102202

you guys brag that you were so great in prime but your losing to a tribe that your calling noobs. dont lighten it up you are losing horribly its sad really you think your gonna win. We have earned our villas through dedication and were the one of the most blood thirsty tribes ever played on 55 as well as least barbs nobled yeah we ate our inactives big deal they were nyx members meaning they belong to us 7 couldent even do a thing even when we had inactives. keep telling your self your gonna win but its not gonna happen not even innovs "weapon" can save you truth hurts dont it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser94483

You know for how innactive we are we seem to have more of us on the forum then their are of you.

As far as not taking a small tribe like 7 out anyone that knows how to play the game knows WHY we have had any trouble taking you out....YOU ARE TINY.

Seriously who in our tribe is being sat i REALLY REALLY want to know...please tell me you desperate fool.

DeletedUser

Sorry dude but i am not sure what you mean by that .

.7. has been in the crapper since our civil war with E , the fact that a tribe as large as yours is unable to deal with a small tribe that was split by civil war kind of demonstrates my point about your lack of ability and lack of active players , without 4zl sitting your accs and sending attacks for you then it is doubtful that you would even got as far as you have.

So you guys are bragging about the fact that your not good enough to fight your own battles and without the help of another even bigger tribe then you would not even exist on w55 at all , i am not sure that you should be pushing that point as it shows how incompetent your tribe really is.

NYX are still around because of the good will and patience of 4zl , if that ever runs out then NYX will be wiped out and 4zl will win w55 from all the villes they would get from you numpties .

The very existence of your tribe is dictated by the wishes and desires of another tribe and yet you brag about it, you best hope that the people in 4zl that are sick of NYX don't get to be in the majority cause if they do then NYX will be gone in a flash.... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser102202

your so lol i dont even know deprived of information there has been no 4zl sittings and the only war we have fought along side 4zl is the innov war you changing our words around to say what sounds like you blaming 4zl to be multi accounting is proof of your ignorance most of our memebers have a 60 to les then 60% moral which is a big advantage and you cannot even use it properly funk your so slow thinking you can win d can hold us of only for a short period of time but here cant stack your villages forever

DeletedUser

Look what we did to your best players when morale was good. Lailuni, battle hymns. We respect them. They wernt diluded and knew what was actually happening. And were good players too. We respect players like Homerpf too.

But players like you are a joke funk. We never have been sat, we all have Co players since start of war just Morales a bitch and your boring. We like playing with our food before we eat it. And if 4zl didnt benifit from our alliance it wouldn't have existed twelve months, theyd have declared on us months before.

DeletedUser102202

dan you know whats funny haha when 7 was waring e and chess 7 asked us for help lol and e did to after we annihilated e the rest of em merged into 7 and chess ran to innov

DeletedUser94483

The fact that you dont know what I meant by that shows that you should just stop trying to flame someone that is killing you despite your massive stacks in your tiny villages.

DeletedUser

Guys this is what he wants, we rage attack his heavily stacked (by here) villas. Don't worry, you will have your turn and those stacks and morale wont help you forever.

We are so inactive that there are 4 of us in here talking, which is more than any other tribe at this moment.

We have had better things to do than to worry about .7., sorry if that bruises your ego but dont worry, we will focus now to finishing off the few accounts you have that matter.

Oh and by the way, i have played for over 14 month in this world and have been sat the whole of 4 days, 1 year ago, by a tribe mate, not 1 person ever sent 1 attack for me or for any of my mates.

But keep trying funk, you're only making yourself look bad, not us, the people that matter know the truth.

DeletedUser

I once had Rebekah from our tribe send a train. Thats one day in fourteen months xD

DeletedUser

the people that matter know the truth

Exactly !! and the people that matter are on the council in 4zl not NYX .

The point that i am making is that the future of your tribe will be determined by another tribe not by anything you have done .

Up till now it has suited 4zl to look after you nubz but strategic situations change , the war against innov is turning into ww1 style trench warfare and the performance of NYX has been so lame and inept that there are some in 4zl starting to question the value of continuing their alliance with you.

Unlike NYX 4zl has a real chance at winning w55 and there are thousands of villas just to their north that are currently being held by a tribe of 1/2 active noobz and if those villes were 4zl villes then they would massively improve their player ville percentage as well as give themselves vast new amounts of troops to use against their current enemies.

Now at the moment the 4zl members who want to hit NYX are in the minority but if that situation changes then NYX will disappear very rapidly indeed and no amount of self serving back patting or blather in the pnp will change that.

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

Not to be pedantic but it's A4ZL!.

There's no point in this discussion anyway, really. When your opposition is INNOV it's not exactly hard to win, especially when you're a combination of the 3 best tribes in the world.

DeletedUser

Now at the moment the 4zl members who want to hit NYX are in the minority but if that situation changes then NYX will disappear very rapidly indeed and no amount of self serving back patting or blather in the pnp will change that.

The minority is so small I can't recall a single time in the last year anyone in my tribe has complained to me about our alliance with NyX.

But I guess they'd be much happier to voice their concerns to a leader of a rim tribe we have no dealings or border with than to the person that could possibly do something about whatever discontent they may have with the arrangements made between NyX and A-4ZL! :icon_confused:

Heck, the NyX alliance predates the existence of a council in our tribe by 2 months. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As they say funkafail. Only time will tell :)

Like i said I'm glad at least one person is scraping the barrel to prolong w55 being won by nyx,4zl and bawlz. Your doing an amazing job. Because now we want to lol more and for longer before we decide to take your tribe seriously.