New Continent Dominance

DeletedUser4587

Nice work area.

Though considering Berny is leaving the world, this should probably be unstickied unless somebody wants to pick up the torch for this...

DeletedUser

i guess no one in nyx ever told berny , we were warring Chess, ~E~ and .7. ?

Now only .7. exists

DeletedUser102202

ya e and 7 merged with most of the players wiped from e and chess ran to innov

DeletedUser

werent u guys warin Here as well? i remember hearin they were the sneaky ones who wanted to be neutral but were supporting everyone warin u.

DeletedUser102202

yeah they were trying to but the villas got capped first we would see them sending support but when it arrived they never drew back so we nuked an empty villa with no walls to kill them off

DeletedUser

They aren't the smartest. We capped villas and saw about 6 villas of D supporting. They didn't withdraw so we didn't rebuild our walls and nuked their D at our villages.

Not to forget when HERE internal led vicar is villas. I knocked most of the farms to between lvl 1 and 10

DeletedUser

I also got attacked by 2400 cats and pali. Killed them easy a massive waste
Not forgetting every nuke they through my way.

Now i have oppurtunity to kill some more ;D

DeletedUser

I must say i am slightly disappointed in 4ZL they seem to have hamstrung themselves by being allied to NYX , why a tribe that has ambitions of winning a world would handicap themselves with a bunch of inactive noobz is quite puzzling.

I Know 4zl have some good players and that they are a well organized and skilled tribe but their leaders are letting a great opportunity pass them by , if 4zl were to turn on NYX they could noble out huge chunks of w55 and be in a position to win this world once and for all in a matter of months .

Nyx have very few members and rely on 4zl sitting some of them just to send attacks if instead of sitting them 4zl were to noble them then it wouldn't be long before they would be the winners of this world and justly deserve it.

So will 4zl be the tribe they want to be and prove themselves worthy winners or will they keep this millstone called NYX dragging them down and preventing their victory??

Only time will tell i guess.

DeletedUser

You're so deliciously ridiculous I'm actually laughing. Well done. :lol:

DeletedUser

I must say i am slightly disappointed in 4ZL they seem to have hamstrung themselves by being allied to NYX , why a tribe that has ambitions of winning a world would handicap themselves with a bunch of inactive noobz is quite puzzling.

I Know 4zl have some good players and that they are a well organized and skilled tribe but their leaders are letting a great opportunity pass them by , if 4zl were to turn on NYX they could noble out huge chunks of w55 and be in a position to win this world once and for all in a matter of months .

Nyx have very few members and rely on 4zl sitting some of them just to send attacks if instead of sitting them 4zl were to noble them then it wouldn't be long before they would be the winners of this world and justly deserve it.

So will 4zl be the tribe they want to be and prove themselves worthy winners or will they keep this millstone called NYX dragging them down and preventing their victory??

Only time will tell i guess.

Funk that was funny.

There is the same argument in every single thread, but let me answer it again.

Stop trying, -Nyx- wont turn on A-4zl!, and A-4zl! wont turn on -Nyx-, its never going to happen

I know most of the tribes still in the world wishes it and sees it as (probably) their last and best hope to win the world, but it wont happen, no matter how many times you repeat it here, or in game or in the profiles.
We have been allies for a long time, and friends for longer and we take our diplomacy seriously, unlike others.

On the other subject, we did have some inactives we had to clear out, right at the time your account was being absorbed into kokus. That did slow us down a bit, but we still took a lot of villas from your tribe at the same time.
Now we re-focused on your tribe, which a few of your mates already felt.

We have 21 accounts. out of those 12 or 13 took villas from your tribe in the last week alone. some of those that didn't are incomings, dan, niz and mattahari, which i wouldn't exactly call inactive and some are 4Ks away.

lastly, the war stats are currently 983 to 193, if we are inactive noobz, what does that say about your tribe?

EDIT: on topic, ks 17 and 27 to -nyx- (taken from .7. in the last 2-3 weeks, i whish we werent so inactive)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

As one of those that might be considered innactive for 3 weeks at a time during that iinnactivity i am recovering the nukes i killed your guys' defense with...

DeletedUser

Lets just look at the odds between -7- and nyx.
-7- has 1047 vills against nyx with 7217.

Go figure!!!!

DeletedUser

Leave it guys, we'll have the last laugh. Until then lets lol at their predictions and guesses. Guess it never occurred that for most of this world we were no.1 for war stats. Looks like we've really been keeping them back.
I don't know anyone from either tribe that has to be sat by the other side.

Inactive? Damn for inactives we sure as hell are kicking your buts. Like has Bern said if we're inactive that says alot about you. Those growth stats have been lying i guess. And strange were inactive but here posting everyday? :O

We have few members, very few, but our average points per player is high, OD is great given 21 members, 3rd in world, been in top three forever, all active. Nice attempt with the pnp by the way, give us agood perception of how under dogs think. You got that right approach, pnp is the only possibility of survival.

The world will be won by 4zl and nyx. Congratulations on being the thousandth person to attempt to separate the alliance like all the others in our year + long alliance :)

DeletedUser

The world will be won by 4zl and nyx

Well there ya go displaying your ignorance of tw again , there is only one winner in a world not 2, this world will be won by 4zl , NYX are just handbags along for the ride.

As for your precious alliance it will last as long as 4zl want it to last , nyx have nothing to do with it , they don't need you to win and the day they realize they can win w55 by munching the thousands of inactive noob villas to their north then that will be the day that 4zl and 4zl alone take the path to victory.

I know some 4zl players that really don't like NYX and resent having to have their members send your attacks for you as NYX are too useless or inactive to do it themselves , eventually more 4zl players will start to agree , why waste or time in keeping these noobz going when we could have their villas our selves and win.

NYX continue to bleat but they have proved how utterly useless they are as a tribe in their total inability to take out .7. despite their overwhelming numbers , why should a quality tribe like 4zl waste time with a bunch of ineffectual nubz that can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag unless they have big brother holding their hand for them ??

Especially when 4zl know that if they turned on NYX they would pick up thousands of villes , i mean if NYX can't handle a little tribe like .7. what would happen to them vs 4zl ???? .. it would be a massacre and 4zl would be on their way to win w55 without having to waste time on a bunch of gimps who can't fight themselves....