New Continent Dominance

DeletedUser102202

wow funk what now before you decide to say anything dumb take a look at your stats for the 21st of april

DeletedUser

I think its funny that the only thing you attack us for is our alliance with A4zl. That's cool. Attack us for that all you want. Diplomacy is a part of the game. All that means is that 7 lacks diplomacy skills along with direct gaming skills. We are a much larger, better, well-coordinated tribe. Just admit it. There is no shame in losing. However, there is shame in being bratty about it.

It's like Germany verbally attacking Russia by saying "who cares if we lost WW2. Russia only won because of its alliance with America and Great Britain." Okay, they still lost!

DeletedUser

68 conquers on 21st of april i think its safe to say when we can actually be bothered biting at .7. , not that their worth it... we do some mean damage.

I heard INNOV are doing merges? c'mon if you join innov then we can kill you even quicker :D

DeletedUser

Yeh you guys are so active and so talented that your tribe doesn't even exist any more, what a tremendous display of loyalty to NYX .. :icon_eek:

Too bad your tribe is gone now , i guess i was right about NYX all along huh , just another bunch of noobz and 1/2 active loudmouths hiding behind a better tribe .

It would be absolutely hilarious if your lameness ends up infecting 4zl and innov win w55 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser94483

You are hilarious you shut up when we decimate your account but you sure do pop up when we show the truth about our merge.

DeletedUser

Yeh you guys are so active and so talented that your tribe doesn't even exist any more, what a tremendous display of loyalty to NYX .. :icon_eek:

Too bad your tribe is gone now , i guess i was right about NYX all along huh , just another bunch of noobz and 1/2 active loudmouths hiding behind a better tribe .

It would be absolutely hilarious if your lameness ends up infecting 4zl and innov win w55 :icon_razz:

When NiZell and I made the alliance between our tribes 13 months ago there was an agreement that when dubbed strategically appropriate, and member counts allowing, NyX would merge into our tribe. I wonder how it is considered disloyal to NyX to follow the plan mapped out by the original leader and founder. Of course I can understand if you would be upset that your long held dream of 4ZL betraying the alliance with NyX to give some shred of hope to our enemies is never going to happen, and as such want to rip at NyX with baseless nonsense. But it is still baseless nonsense.

DeletedUser

We are so inactive and talentless that we've done this to your tribe the past few weeks.

image.php

We are so unloyal that every single member of our tribe followed the path that we set out over a year ago.

LOL, give it up funk. Your arguments have been disproven by this:

image.php

If we were so noobz as you claim, shouldn't you have been able to prevent this, seeing as you consider yourself an Uber master of TW ???
especially with the ammount of support you had from the small players in your tribe that you depleted and also the massive ammount of HERE players (many of them now on INNOV) supporting you ???

Just leave it alone funk. This rambling of yours is getting old

DeletedUser

We are so unloyal that every single member of our tribe followed the path that we set out over a year ago.

Yup you have demonstrated your loyalty perfectly , which is why NYX don't exist any more ... hahahaha

Just leave it alone funk. This rambling of yours is getting old

Really so then why are there so many responses to my ramblings then ??, i mean it is almost like i have touched a nerve and the ex NYXers are feeling a little sheepish about ditching their tribe.

What was it NYX stood for again , i can't remember , i think it was something about a Greek cleaning lady wasn't it ???? , i suppose it doesn't matter now , NYX is soooo last week.

Thanks for abandoning your tribe and giving us the win in the war ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser94483

Yes paperwork says you won the war....statistics say you crumbled like little...well things i cant say in the forums.

Also their are so many responses to your ramblings is because you are the only one foolish enough to talk to us out of our tribe...so you entertain us. How does that make you feel funk? Talking to you is like looking at a clown with a pie gun shooting the pies into a wall mounted trampoline....it is hilarious.

DeletedUser4587

Yup you have demonstrated your loyalty perfectly , which is why NYX don't exist any more ... hahahaha

Really so then why are there so many responses to my ramblings then ??, i mean it is almost like i have touched a nerve and the ex NYXers are feeling a little sheepish about ditching their tribe.

What was it NYX stood for again , i can't remember , i think it was something about a Greek cleaning lady wasn't it ???? , i suppose it doesn't matter now , NYX is soooo last week.

Thanks for abandoning your tribe and giving us the win in the war ... :icon_wink:

It's a bit more like you're ignoring the responses to your ramblings. .7. has been consistently losing points for months, Nyx has been consistently gaining points. We merged with the #1 tribe in the game, in accordance with a long term plan. There is nothing resembling a tribal destruction. You can delude yourself all you want, but it is obvious that .7. has faced nothing but utter defeat, and they will continue to do so.

DeletedUser

It really is useless to continue to dignify his attacks with logical responses.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Lord kokus
Side 2:
Tribes: -Nyx-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 77
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,531
Side 2: 716,670
Difference: 687,139

chart

Behavioral Effects of Neutering a TW player.

Optimal behavioral effects result when players are neutered at a young age.

Neutering is surgical separation from their villages so that expansion becomes impossible. Typically, castration (removal of the will to fight) in males is called neutering, and in females, (removal of the over sized egos) is called spaying. gaming welfare organizations strongly recommend this procedure for the health and behavior benefits, as well as to curb the severe noob overpopulation brought on by Funkazoidobia.

-.- [SPOIL]
psi-1-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

LOL..I lurrve trolling you noobz it is like catching a fish every time you cast .. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

funk, i sent 2k fakes with about 100 nukes mixed in at you. about ninety returned stealing your resources, killing your troops and hammering your buildings. those attacks were 100 hours out. Great player :D