New elder

DeletedUser

Yes, that's right, the old regime is overthrown. I will be your new elder.
I will be assisting Gouge and am the person to go to if you don't seem to be able to solve your differences with him.

DeletedUser

Oops lol I forgot to say welcome to the deadest world on .net :D

DeletedUser

I shall extend my welcome to W27. It's always nice to see a new face around the place - things are way too quiet as SA makes clear. Have a good one :)

DeletedUser

can't you find something more exciting to do than fishing ?

And welcome to W27 :)

DeletedUser

Great, so I can combine this job with fishing?

fishing for active forum participants, yes.

they're mostly at the bottom of the sea

welcome mod they either want to kill off for giving too few infractions or get rid of due to boredom :lol: (seriously, what are the options around here?)

btw, if you ban one of us, you ban half the world, just saying

DeletedUser

i love to fish.. provided its with friends and at least a case of ice cold beer is around :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gauge is still around. He's your normal mod (who is effectively moderating this forum), I am just here to supervise him (check his activity and resolve any conflicts between him and the posters).

DeletedUser

Gauge is still around. He's your normal mod (who is effectively moderating this forum), I am just here to supervise him (check his activity and resolve any conflicts between him and the posters).
Who told you to supervise someone over something so dead? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

normal mod?

Mod: N. A person who manages over the forum of a given chat or blogging board. Those with this title have the ability to infract those who misbehave and ban members.

Exceptions: In W27 a mod is a poster who has the ability to infract and ban members but is in fact suffering the fatal disease of the world known as inactivity. If you or any mod you know posts on W27, be warned: this lethal disease my afflict you as well.
--From Oxford Tribal Dictionary

yeah he's definately normal mod:icon_rolleyes::lol:

on topic: wait, does that even exist on this world?

DDragon12

Congratz ICECO! Glad to see new faces here, even tho its the only thing you can see here ( not even posts...)

DeletedUser

sorry gouge accidentally typed in a a :icon_redface::icon_redface: