New forum Mod

DeletedUser

We have a new forum Mod :icon_eek:

Blue, you grab the handcuffs, reddog grab the leather and I'll hold him .. It's party time! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No no no. I'm giving him one free pass to my cellar. No cuffs until I see how he plays. :)

DeletedUser

God. :icon_razz:

[spoil]
MorganFreeman.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You've gone and stolen my thunder!
Now how am I supposed to make a flashy surprise entrance, while laying down the law?

Just taking some time to get acclimated, read up on your world, and see what makes you all tick... (you guys don't happen to have self manuals do you? It'd make life easier :icon_razz:)
Hopefully I'll get a chance to post tonight to properly introduce myself, and give you all an idea of what my expectations are, so we can figure out how to get along with one another!

Ps. I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum then as well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post tonight to properly introduce myself, and give you all an idea of what my expectations are, so we can figure out how to get along with one another!

Ps. I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum then as well :icon_cool:

Uh Oh .. Better not set them too high :icon_wink:

~~Still not moved :)

DeletedUser

Well, it's not exactly "tonight" yet, is it? You are an impatient lot... :p

DeletedUser

I guess the issue is in what I see as tonight GMT-6, and what he's considering is tonight :p~

DeletedUser

Welcome, you shouldn't have much to do^^. Not much get's said, and after latest infractions we had to stop getting personal :)

DeletedUser

And we never spam anything...

Besides, I've been following your trail in some other topics and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine. (If not, I'll stop your tab in the bar.)

DeletedUser

Never stop the tab in the bar, your supposed to be keeping me tipsy so i don't notice all the miscreants in the forums!

DeletedUser

Miscreants? *Looks around for Pup (CliffRedDog) and doesn't see him lurking yet*
There's no miscreants here!

DeletedUser

me miscreant .... i have been called a hound bogan mutt but miscreant never miscreant go to the cellar myterms and see if u have that landscapers outfit on