New forum Mod

DeletedUser

Yes a clean slate for me they should change mods more often

lol, that cracked me up :D

nd welcome to w33 AYK, I'd say we'll try to behave, but as you can pbbly tell, that's not gonna happen ^_^ we'll just get you drunk enough into thinking we're behaving :D

DeletedUser

lol, that cracked me up :D

nd welcome to w33 AYK, I'd say we'll try to behave, but as you can pbbly tell, that's not gonna happen ^_^ we'll just get you drunk enough into thinking we're behaving :D

That works well enough for me!
And I'm thinking qoos slate might not have to be entirely too clean!

DeletedUser

A pristine environment means a weak immune system. Therefore too clean is harmful to your health. Go Qoos!

DeletedUser

I had wanted to spend some time with a proper intro post, but I'll give you the low down.

and I'm Canadian eh (That covers a/s/l I think, so that's as personal as I'm going to get, for now :icon_razz:)

I started playing TW, in 2008, playing w8, 14 & 19 briefly, before starting in a little known premade called Hate. on w32. I had quit all other worlds, deciding I'd go for the full experience, and make it my last, but intending to take it to the end, or die (in game) trying. Some where along the line, a few months in I became co-duke, and with a strong group of players whom I couldn't have done it without, well I'll let you make your own assumptions on how we are doing from the rankings :p~

Ps. Stalkers are part of the job description aren't they?

Don't worry, you don't need to get personal with us .. *Whispers to Blue* "Have you got his background information yet?"

World 32 = Ewwww .. take a look at our w33 map, nice and clean :p

There are no stalkers here, you couldn't be more wrong. Now, I need to go and read your mail a book >.>

DeletedUser

A pristine environment means a weak immune system. Therefore too clean is harmful to your health. Go Qoos!

no wonder your so hard to kill off you got a good white blood cells count ... we are going to have to get u to quit work and live in a bubble

DeletedUser

Two can play the stalking game you know :p~ (see how I did that, quoting the post above me:icon_wink:)

oh this guy is on fire ... watch out blue he will be knocking on your door in Western Australia any time soon (oops did i let that slip) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Listen here, Pup, I'm staying put in the pub for a while. I visit my cellar when it suits me. Now be a good boy or I'll get the muzzle out again.

pitbull-dog-muzzle-leather-best-buy-now.jpg

alright blue i got the muzzle on now lets kink this Sh!t up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then how is it you're still talking? :icon_rolleyes:

@ Kiddo: Because you're new here I'll cut you some slack. Just consider yourself warned.