New Generation - Recruitment

DeletedUser

New Generation is one of the top World 60 tribes, and I am offering some final places.

The tribe tag is 'New' and a link to the profile page is here.

We have been accused of being mass-recruiters, and at one point we had 100 members. Quite the opposite of being noobish, we feel that in the early stages, when everyone is so close in points anyway, it gives a tribe an advantage having extra members. We have strong leadership, a loyal and strong group of players, and big plans.

If you are in Continent 35, or on the border of K35 in K34, K36 or K45, and are in the top 1000 in the world, you would be an ideal candidate for our tribe. Please PM me for more info, or to get an invite.

The Capitalist

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

erghmmm

If H D had hacked into your post, we could not have done a nicer job :). Its nice to get some free publicity from your neighbours.

DeletedUser

We had a member of our tribe in your tribe. Unfortunately, he got banned for multi-accounting :lol:

DeletedUser

sorry, am I reading this right.....cheating.....my goodness.
I am shocked.
I would have never thought that an honourable tribe with such well respected tribemembers would stoop so low as to break the rules, as well as practice the dark art of espionage.

Really ! what has happened to the moral fibre of this fine game that makes or forces these poor unfortunates to take such actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make your own thread H D, and we used to respect your tribe until we found you were cheating! Anyway, nice to meet you on here.

I think most good people in the area already seem to be in a tribe. I will carry on searching though.

DeletedUser

I what? lol? eh? im confused... for some reason it shows my tribe "SubV" :|

DeletedUser

Make your own thread H D, and we used to respect your tribe until we found you were cheating! Anyway, nice to meet you on here.

I think most good people in the area already seem to be in a tribe. I will carry on searching though.

What do you mean?..... cheating, how have we actually cheated?

DeletedUser

Why do you actually need a recruitment thread? You have 95 members. Why would you want any more?

DeletedUser

Can a moderator please close the thread, the tribe is no more.