New HP Round - Discussion

DeletedUser

anyone wanna hit me up and play with me if ya know me from previous no haul worlds?

DeletedUser

Looks like its gonna be a good world.. settings are pretty good for a change :icon_cool:

DeletedUser105718

Should be interesting, considering how small the world is going to be with only ~5k pre-registered players.

DeletedUser

Id bet that number rises to at least 7/8k+ after a couple of days, be surprised if it never

fidel I

I'm in; Playing with a tribe called -MERC- (From w59).

Settings aren't what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining.

DeletedUser115012

No Hauls are great! I am joining with a premade from W74 BD/AD if anyone is interested in joining pm me :)

DeletedUser

Are HP worlds usually as big as normal .net worlds though? This'll be my first HP but if its anything like uk classic then the worlds tend to be smaller anyways....

DeletedUser20939

Are HP worlds usually as big as normal .net worlds though? This'll be my first HP but if its anything like uk classic then the worlds tend to be smaller anyways....

they used to be very small. This might be the biggest one yet. But I think before only the first 1000 players could get in without PA

Mark The Gr8

Is anyone having trouble logging in? I pre-registered a few days ago and been on several times today, but suddenly on the login screen the HP button is grey as if I'm not on the world.

DeletedUser

Is anyone having trouble logging in? I pre-registered a few days ago and been on several times today, but suddenly on the login screen the HP button is grey as if I'm not on the world.

The world is currently preparing to be opened, it will be back shortly.