New HP world

nmason930

Wow... big turn out, the settings that bad this time or everyone just quiet?

DeletedUser100466

I think TW hired Hilary supporters-

Reason 1) Out for an hour only 67 people signed up.
Reason 2) No pre-register
Reason 3) Not even a choose-able option unless you click "view all worlds" when trying to sign up. How many people do you know that click "view all worlds" when trying to log in? #None.

At least don't waste your time and everyone else's if you're just going to make a trash world and act like no one likes No Haul worlds.

#CONSPIRACY

Make an announcement on the main page or something. You're embarrassing yourselves with this to be honest.

Deleted User - 10618707

No pre-reg. No notice on homescreen. No choosable option unless you click on'view all worlds'.

Great job guys. This is totally worth people's time and effort.

Michael Corleone.

We will be opening a new HP round 18 st on 21/10...

tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

DeletedUser111085

I think TW hired Hilary supporters-

Reason 1) Out for an hour only 67 people signed up.
Reason 2) No pre-register
Reason 3) Not even a choose-able option unless you click "view all worlds" when trying to sign up. How many people do you know that click "view all worlds" when trying to log in? #None.

At least don't waste your time and everyone else's if you're just going to make a trash world and act like no one likes No Haul worlds.

#CONSPIRACY

Make an announcement on the main page or something. You're embarrassing yourselves with this to be honest.

Well said, I only heard through a friend and even then I thought I was being trolled when I couldn't find any info. Poor effort from Inno and its clear what tribe will win this world.

Michael Corleone.

1. Dont advertise new HP round on front page or anywhere else.
2. No pre-reg
3. Server goes down

...nailed it.

Wile E. Coyote

Quite unimpressed with the lack of advertising...I only found out by sheer luck that I relogged on and saw homepage saying it started. Usually there is an announcemnt on homepage as well as forum? Why did this happen..under 500 players is almost embarassing

Deleted User - 10618707

Under 500? Would be happy with that many. Took 4 hours just to break 100 players.