New Layout

DeletedUser

Not sure I am keen on the new layout that came with the latest update!! Yes it looks snazzy and has a few more useful tools, but I still don't like it much

Any chance of changing w10 back? Guess not. Guess I will have to get used to it like the rest of us

DeletedUser

I would like to add this is the biggest fiasco and snafu ever created in any gaming community I have ever been part of.

None of the scripts work, none of the 'fixes' for the scripts work.

And it is impossible to manage an account of over 2000 villages without them.
Hope you enjoy all the new barbs to hunt :p

DeletedUser

I have to say the new layout sucks ........... and no I am not going to pay an extra 200 pp a month to run account manager - are TW deliberately trying to close old worlds ?

DeletedUser

where is this 'account manager'?? it isnt under the premium activation area, and i am willing to try it if it gets scripts working or at least offers the means to mass recruit while the scripts arent working.

otherwise there risks another 5000+ barbs opening up on world 10 :p

Wallam

I have working mass recruit scripts and incoming tagger oh and a fake script. (Thats from W51 BTW - so may need to modify them for setting here*.) apart from that not much I can offer you.

*51 - is pally, no MA, no archers.

DeletedUser

That delete button is looking very tempting right now when I cant get scripts to work in any browser :S

Wallam

I understand how you feel, I avidly hated it the first couple of days, but you can change things to get better:

1) If you want to get the old graphics back (still the same new layout unfortunately) then:

Go to Settings -> Settings -> Path for CSS file: then enter "/oldstyle.css" (without the exclamation marks).

Anyhow it seems a shame to waste years of effort without at least trying it for a few days, it does get a lot better after a few days.. especially when you get your scripts working again :p

DeletedUser

I have the new version on another world where it is workable with four villages - no need for scripts yet ............. however it is NOT workable with 2500 plus villages - it is also noticeably slower :(

Perhaps you can tell us where to get scripts that work on the new version - that might be very helpful - and allow us to try the new system - rather than look at the quit button or wonder if it really is worth paying for another months premium ..............

Wallam

Like I said I have mass recruitment, fake script and incoming tagger that works on w51...

As for the others I guess the scripts forum would be your best bet.

I'm just a forum mod remember, I do nothing apart from moderate the forums, I have no influence at all in development of features, etc.

IF you do want any of the w51 scripts mentioned above (you may need to modify) feel free to send me a PM.

DeletedUser

when you wil have the ready?
personal i do not like the new verson so much.i like the pictures but nothing else.:p
with the pictures the game is more real but with all the others you have make they are worst.:(
i hope we will find all the links that we need because i see all w10 make the same time delete and winner it will be the BARBARIANSSSSSSSSSS.:p :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I have working scripts =) at last. Couldn't be without them. Pain having to adjust them all. I wish we had the account management option in w10 I don't have the option to use it =/ it definately would make life easier, though if its an extra 200 pp then I am not so keen. It costs enough without the extra

DeletedUser

I have some scripts that work - not all yet

What is more of a problem is the lag and then screen flash that keep occurring - gives me a migraine - this may be only on very *active* accounts - it does not happen on my world 52 account - but there I am not trying to label attacks, snipe, and build walls all at once.

DeletedUser

Its something to do with the part of the script that has doc in it, its not compatible with the new version, so needs adjusting. There is a section somewhere on these forums to explain it. Once you change it they all work

DeletedUser

i can feel CTRL/nomads has found an excuse:lol::lol:

CTRL/nomads: we won w10 we just deleted because of the new update......but we won promise.
little kid: ahhhh ok..... everyone knows you got owned:lol:

when you wil have the ready?
personal i do not like the new verson so much.i like the pictures but nothing else.:p
with the pictures the game is more real but with all the others you have make they are worst.:(
i hope we will find all the links that we need because i see all w10 make the same time delete and winner it will be the BARBARIANSSSSSSSSSS.:p :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

too afraid to go to the rim...:lol:
you can feel our army coming at you.

having an excuse:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can feel CTRL/nomads has found an excuse:lol::lol:

CTRL/nomads: we won w10 we just deleted because of the new update......but we won promise.
little kid: ahhhh ok..... everyone knows you got owned:lol:

You're the wannabe replacement of Sight. And I'm willing to be you don't have an account in w10 either. At least he knew people. And had brought some substance. However incorrect to the forums..

You, you just sully and demean the name of the forum troll. You truly give the forum troll a worse name than it already has.

If you have an account in world 10. Tell the world which one it is, so that they may deal with your cowardice accordingly.

If you don't have an account. That's fine. It just means your posts hold even less meaning and substance. And if you do have an account, and are just refusing to say which one it is, cuz you don't have a pair of anything between your legs, and because you stink of cowardice to a point where your stench reaches up here in the cold of Canada. Then just stay off the forums until you're ready to man up and actually send some attacks at someone, without a disgusting fear of retaliation.

People like you make me want to come back to this world just to prove a point, and put an end to the crap constantly spewing from your mouth.

If there is anyone ion A88A around who actually has the guts to speak about how things were before we decided to quit. Then you wouldn't be speaking the way you are. We dominated for the entirety of w10. We were nobling more enemy villages on a weekly basis, than everyone else was nobling barbs/inactives combined.

We took the top 2 and 3 tribes. DDB with their own academy almost full of players. Borg with two full academy tribes. And we destroyed them. Brought them down to single tribes. And continued to dominate to the point where they stopped fighting back. And tried nobling more barbs than we were their villages. And even in that they failed.

Don't come spouting your garbage about excuses. You have no idea how very unentertaining it is to a tribe of players who prefer their enemies to fight, as opposed to lay down and die. You have no idea how brutal it is to literally walk into villages with almost no resistance.

Or break into a continent where your tribe has almost no presence, and noble over 240 villages off a single player in that continent practically unopposed.

You think you're hot now because you're part of a tribe of massive barb noblers who came to life when CTRL came inactive? Pat yourself on the back for beating the crap out of a dead horse.

DeletedUser

You're the wannabe replacement of Sight. And I'm willing to be you don't have an account in w10 either. At least he knew people. And had brought some substance. However incorrect to the forums..

You, you just sully and demean the name of the forum troll. You truly give the forum troll a worse name than it already has.

If you have an account in world 10. Tell the world which one it is, so that they may deal with your cowardice accordingly.

If you don't have an account. That's fine. It just means your posts hold even less meaning and substance. And if you do have an account, and are just refusing to say which one it is, cuz you don't have a pair of anything between your legs, and because you stink of cowardice to a point where your stench reaches up here in the cold of Canada. Then just stay off the forums until you're ready to man up and actually send some attacks at someone, without a disgusting fear of retaliation.

People like you make me want to come back to this world just to prove a point, and put an end to the crap constantly spewing from your mouth.

If there is anyone ion A88A around who actually has the guts to speak about how things were before we decided to quit. Then you wouldn't be speaking the way you are. We dominated for the entirety of w10. We were nobling more enemy villages on a weekly basis, than everyone else was nobling barbs/inactives combined.

We took the top 2 and 3 tribes. DDB with their own academy almost full of players. Borg with two full academy tribes. And we destroyed them. Brought them down to single tribes. And continued to dominate to the point where they stopped fighting back. And tried nobling more barbs than we were their villages. And even in that they failed.

Don't come spouting your garbage about excuses. You have no idea how very unentertaining it is to a tribe of players who prefer their enemies to fight, as opposed to lay down and die. You have no idea how brutal it is to literally walk into villages with almost no resistance.

Or break into a continent where your tribe has almost no presence, and noble over 240 villages off a single player in that continent practically unopposed.

You think you're hot now because you're part of a tribe of massive barb noblers who came to life when CTRL came inactive? Pat yourself on the back for beating the crap out of a dead horse.

so you and your mom still believes you won world 10?:lol:
now you tap yourself at the back.
you are always welcome to come back and..... oh you tried but failed:lol:

who always come out with excuse? CTRL....
who attacks inactive enemy? CTRL...
almost all territory you gained you already lost.
and the fact the your still here replying is because you care, so most probably still playing if not you are always welcome to come back
and the fact that ctrl had resorted to dirty tactics in disbanding DDB means one thing... you cannot destroy us.

and one last thing
You're the wannabe replacement of Sight.

at least im not a wanna be winner of w10 hahahahha

DeletedUser

so you and your mom still believes you won world 10?:lol:
now you tap yourself at the back.
you are always welcome to come back and..... oh you tried but failed:lol:

Now, before you go off acting like you've accomplished something. How about adding a little substance to that post. And explaining how we failed?

who always come out with excuse? CTRL....

Excuse for...? Quitting? If you can serious call this world fun anymore, then there's something severely wrong with you.

who attacks inactive enemy? CTRL...

Absolutely right. After we brutalized them into inactivity.

almost all territory you gained you already lost.

Really? Care to check again? CTRL started in k54. Looks to me like Nomads still own a fair chunk more than just k54.

And it's easy enough to conquer territory from enemies that quit already. Good on you.

and the fact the your still here replying is because you care, so most probably still playing if not you are always welcome to come back

I care, yes. Care enough to verbally slap you around a little. But care enough to take an account and actually slap you around? Maybe if you actually had the balls to post which account you play. However that day is never going to hit, so unfortunately, I'll have to keep enjoying my life.
and the fact that ctrl had resorted to dirty tactics in disbanding DDB means one thing... you cannot destroy us.

and one last thing

at least im not a wanna be winner of w10 hahahahha

Ummm.. You're still playing this dead world... Are you not?

Better reiterate that statement of yours.

DeletedUser

The winner of the world is decided by who has the most points once a world ends. Which will also decide the winning tribe. As W10 is still open and is still going, no winner has been announced and no winner will be announced until that time.

Many worlds have stages where one tribe is bigger than the other. Even dominating tribes which come and go. CTRL decided to go and will not be around when the world ends, so therefore cannot possibly be the overall winner of the world.

No one is disputing that CTRL where good in their time. But their time came and went and now they are no more.