New Layout

kalkoenvet

Hello! Long tiem no seen

CTRL totally dominated their enemies. There is no denial.

DeletedUser

CTRL dominated the stats, with their stat magic hehehe. you love to manipulate stats by kicking accounts when they got attacked.
for sure you mom are very proud for manipulating the stats.

if CTRL really won the world they have dominated it now and even closed it. no old manipulated stats can tell us that you won w10.
But you can always print them and post in your room hahahha.

Also tha fact that ctrl members moved to a new tribe and preserve the old means your saving ctrl stats once again.
and when your stats looks good again for sure you will return to the main tribe and post " hey look at the stats ,,,we rock!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So when someone goes back over the stats they will see CTRL didnt stat manipulate look at there kickings and the activity of the accounts that where kicked then you look at accounts that didnt get kicked even tho hey got rimmed

CTRL won the world get over urself and play the game

DeletedUser

So when someone goes back over the stats they will see CTRL didnt stat manipulate look at there kickings and the activity of the accounts that where kicked then you look at accounts that didnt get kicked even tho hey got rimmed

CTRL won the world get over urself and play the game

you broke your foot when you are getting rimmed:lol::lol::lol:

your stats alone shows clearly how CTRL save their stats.
http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=973644&type=&pn=14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you broke your foot when you are getting rimmed:lol::lol::lol:

your stats alone shows clearly how CTRL save their stats.
http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=973644&type=&pn=14

Actualy i broke my foot and the laptop was brought to the hospital and my gf who didnt play the game was saving villages for me herpa derpa and ive got the xrays and photos of my foot and people who i had added on my facebook from enemy tribes saw this so who cares

DeletedUser27978

Actualy i broke my foot and the laptop was brought to the hospital and my gf who didnt play the game was saving villages for me herpa derpa and ive got the xrays and photos of my foot and people who i had added on my facebook from enemy tribes saw this so who cares

and general blade was in a car crash whats your point? He was a far better player than you.

DeletedUser

Why is it folks dredge up real life matters to either excuse or explain their failures in continuing to play or play well; or for those who are attacking said account suddenly think that members quit just because they attacked them??

Face it, real life happens.

Work, school, injury, illness, house fires, auto accidents, tornadoes, earthquakes, even death...it all happens to everyone sooner or later, and those affected need to take care of such matters first.

Tribal Wars is a game first, and people need to treat it accordingly. If they can return quickly from real life difficulties, they do...if not, they get a sit or they quit.

And the account stats always show when there is a change in player or situation :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why is it folks dredge up real life matters to either excuse or explain their failures in continuing to play or play well; or for those who are attacking said account suddenly think that members quit just because they attacked them??

Face it, real life happens.

Work, school, injury, illness, house fires, auto accidents, tornadoes, earthquakes, even death...it all happens to everyone sooner or later, and those affected need to take care of such matters first.

Tribal Wars is a game first, and people need to treat it accordingly. If they can return quickly from real life difficulties, they do...if not, they get a sit or they quit.

And the account stats always show when there is a change in player or situation :icon_wink:

its why i sent back all the support i had all my villages was stacked over 100k/100k so i quit CTRL and started sending back the support. I also had CTRL players offering to sit me none stop but to put that burden on them felt wrong so i just quit. Glad i did quit started to spend more time with friends again now planning on having kids soon if i kept playing tw i wouldnt have moved to another city with my girl but such is life

DeletedUser

mini good to see you here :) and best of luck with the kids, hope you have loads of them :)