New Leadership in Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmm, very interesting turn of events here (not only the new leadership and the quitting of the former leader). Pretty soon I expect Prime to be led by Airsofter and the name to be changed to Hulk or Care. :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, very interesting turn of events here (not only the new leadership and the quitting of the former leader). Pretty soon I expect Prime to be led by Airsofter and the name to be changed to Hulk or Care. :)

Damn! My plans been revealed!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Changes in leadership in middle of a war seems pretty common.

Congrats Elkisydyen on becoming duke.

DeletedUser

well i will not say good luck as i wish for prime to be gone from this world we have all had enough of you for a long time now

i must say seems very convenient horsing quits now

you sure the real reason is not he realised how much he messed up and now knows there is no way out and alot of that was due to his poor leadership

well thats just my thoughts anyway

ever since HTM left you guys have gone downhill but even he could not save your tribe now so i do not see what your going to do to change it :icon_eek:

I agree with what Randerson says, and even though I want to see Prime go down (and think it's inevitable now), on a purely personal level I'd like to say grats Elkisydyen and wish you the best of luck mate.

DeletedUser

That would be hilarious :lol:

DeletedUser

No, it wouldn't be. If Hulk or Care came back instead of Prime the world would no longer have anyone to hate, and then you wouldn't have these fun world wars :icon_sad:

What do you mean? FEAR?! and everyone will still be waring Prime/Hulk/Care if it was to happen

DeletedUser

No, it wouldn't be. If Hulk or Care came back instead of Prime the world would no longer have anyone to hate, and then you wouldn't have these fun world wars :icon_sad:

Yea, more than likely what Nonsou said. Same tribe different name.

oh and world war will never stop until maker, and now phunga, are hunted down and rimmed. :lol:

DeletedUser59335

oh and world war will never stop until maker, and now phunga, are hunted down and rimmed. :lol:

Who's Phunga? :icon_redface: But if that is the same then Prime=NMA at the moment? right?

DeletedUser

Who's Phunga? :icon_redface: But if that is the same then Prime=NMA at the moment? right?

The new Prime troll taking over since maker is banned :icon_rolleyes:

Yup. Rename to NMA. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This: The day dorin, maker and now Phunga die ingame, irl and PnP will end world war and everyone hug :3

Eksiljyden

*LOL*

I was just looking through the old forum links and thought I'd revive an old thread....

Guess Prime and my leadership outlasted all the predictions and most of the players... :icon_wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.