New Leadership in Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eksiljyden

Even though it seems that rumors go fast and most of W20 already knows it I thought it would be appropriate to announce a change in the leadership of Prime.

Due to issues in RL Hörsing has been forced to step down as a Duke. He appointed me as his successor. Something that doesn't really change things since I've been Co-Duke for some time now.

Anyway... Here it is... Now go and flame me :lol:

DeletedUser

Cool ek..

[spoil]
accident-aground.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

'Real Life' issues become all the more frequent in war ... it's funny how that is.

DeletedUser

'Real Life' issues become all the more frequent in war ... it's funny how that is.

What seemingly is funnier is AOS seem to be doing alot more damage. I quote:

moff on 08.01. at 22:32 Quote Edit Delete
guys im leaving the game, in the last wk ive had 7 Aos players send over 6k attacks at me and they are still sending them at the same rate. Wizzy has just started as well. Over 500attacks at my k55 villages. I cant be bothered any more. They will rim me in a few days im afraid. Im will send back all support

Moff
perejunas on 08.01. at 22:38 Quote Edit Delete
more then half are fakes.quit game being prime
moff on 08.01. at 22:44 Quote Edit Delete
i know that but im sick of sniping, retaking villages, and now its bollix. It was down to 300 today and now its 953 so i dont have the heart for it anymore
perejunas on 08.01. at 22:47 Quote Edit Delete
show them this:http://photofile.ru/users/boroda412/2387642/49556072/full_image/
pimptrump on 08.01. at 22:58 Quote Edit Delete
i havent been below 900 incomming in 3 weeks. im very very tired.. slowly getting taken out.. but if i have a village left they will have to fight me for it.. and i will still keep attacking back.. i wont ever lay down for them..

i will fight with every last village i have to the very end.

cheers
perejunas on 08.01. at 23:02 Quote Edit Delete
let they pay for every village
andgatton on 08.01. at 23:04 Quote Edit Delete
Keep playing the game. We are under pression, but we are winning and the best is coming!!
Come on!
I know you are a good soldier, and the cavalry is arriving!!
Come on, keep fighting with us.
Fight, kill them!!
Slugie^Be on 08.01. at 23:37 Quote Edit Delete
I got a mail from SAW that i'm the next target. I'll keep figthing till the end ;)

I havn't payed PA for notting xD
Caleta on 08.01. at 23:39 Quote Edit Delete
lol -
Slugie^Be on 08.01. at 23:40 Quote Edit Delete
C'om moff stay with me. I know you can handle it !
moff on 08.01. at 23:51 Quote Edit Delete
that floadi bastard has started to attack me now AS WELL
moff today at 00:00 Quote Edit Delete
if anybody in tribe wants any of my villages let me know and they will be cleared

Ooer, bye moff :eek:

DeletedUser59335

Good luck eks, I think you will do the job ;)

Another thingy, NMA has taken over Prime :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

What seemingly is funnier is AOS seem to be doing alot more damage. I quote:

Ooer, bye moff :eek:

That mail really was priceless

Also....Why does it matter, prime is just going to disband in a few weeks, why bother telling us it will be you to run it into the ground?

DeletedUser

I like Eks, still i doubt prime will be saved :p

And @ Gy, don't judge anyone over "RL issues", because it could be something legitimate.

DeletedUser

That mail really was priceless

Also....Why does it matter, prime is just going to disband in a few weeks, why bother telling us it will be you to run it into the ground?

Doubt it'll disband in a few weeks :icon_biggrin:

Eksiljyden

*LOL*

Don't think you should be the one to talk about that... You went on vacation just as we started to attack you. Why not cancel the vacation? Or is that not a RL issue? :icon_wink:

The RL issue for Hörsing was legitimate. I'm not gonna tell anymore detail about it since it's personal but I know why he had to step down and that's enough for me... And I would have done the same thing in his place had I had the same RL isusses. After all this is only a game...

HeftySmurf

*LOL*

Don't think you should be the one to talk about that... You went on vacation just as we started to attack you. Why not cancel the vacation? Or is that not a RL issue? :icon_wink:

The RL issue for Hörsing was legitimate. I'm not gonna tell anymore detail about it since it's personal but I know why he had to step down and that's enough for me... And I would have done the same thing in his place had I had the same RL isusses. After all this is only a game...

So, you all say i never actually had swine flu, or a holiday, which were both true, yet you expect me to believe that Horsing has rl issues? :icon_rolleyes:

Though i will admit Eks will be a better leader, is it too little too late?

DeletedUser

Yeah, we found out Eksil, no news for us:

Eksiljyden on 08.01. at 21:40
CC: Prime

Members of Prime,

As some of you know and some of you might have guessed due to rumors, our old Duke, Hörsing has stepped down and will leave TW in due time as well. This is because of RL matters. Something that can happen to all of us.

His last act was to appoint me as the new Duke. I have in turn appointed Funkazoid as my 2iC until we get the leadership sorted out.

We all know that we're under heavy attack by the Coalition and that several players have left. Let them! Thing's aren't as bad as the enemy wants you to think! Prime will still stand in the future regardless of what the enemy thinks and says.

I'm proud to be fighting alongside you, I'm proud to be leading such a tribe and I hope that I can live up to your trust!

I'll get back to you in the near future with more information.

Let's give 'em Hell!

Regards
-Eksiljyden, Duke of Prime

Amazing, it was 23:00 and I got forwarded the mail like 5 times :)

DeletedUser

*LOL*

I never said that it was or wasn't legitimate ... nor did I mean to direct that at Horsing ... it is just a general observation, which I'm sure many agree on.

On the subject of you rimming me while I was on vacation ... we all know that I was dying to get a bit of action against Prime when the opportunity presented itself ... I knew I would lose, but it'd be a heck of a fight ... unfortunately I was 'afk' for 2 weeks, which can damper one's chances.

Well Eksiljyden ... I've always liked you even though you've never been fond of me ... I wish you all the luck, mate.

DeletedUser

So, you all say i never actually had swine flu, or a holiday, which were both true, yet you expect me to believe that Horsing has rl issues? :icon_rolleyes:

Though i will admit Eks will be a better leader, is it too little too late?

I have to admit, that is a really good point Hefty. I mean, I believed you but as for the others here that didn't, either give it up or flame Horsing and every other person that has to quit TW because of RL issues. :icon_confused:

Anyway, Eksil, good luck. And yea, it seems like Prime is being over run by NMA guys :lol:

DeletedUser

Even though it seems that rumors go fast and most of W20 already knows it I thought it would be appropriate to announce a change in the leadership of Prime.

Due to issues in RL Hörsing has been forced to step down as a Duke. He appointed me as his successor. Something that doesn't really change things since I've been Co-Duke for some time now.

Good luck.

DeletedUser59335

Your right, we give them too much credit.
2-5 days :icon_eek:

Your just full of mouth talk, lets begin.

De edge said:
I'm no where near being a noob.
because if i was i highly doubt i would have the accounts i do or even still playing.
Link

So yeah you got big ego I can pretty much guess you had all those accounts given to you, well except for the w20 one? Which I'm unsure about?

Interesting post about you:
wacawaca said:
You are a noob, you talked highly on W19 and eventualy got gangbanged all you did was cry on the forums you suck at tw end of story...the account you have Da eDGE is in a fail tribe on W23 even at that in a fail world and im guessing it was gifted to you.
The post is few post below the previous link I posted.

So yeah you cry when you get rimmed? Hmmm interesting player BSM got here :icon_confused:

Now lets take a look at your accounts beginning with your very own here at w20 mrchooks.

About 2 millions wich is VERY low for this world :icon_confused:

About ennoblement you haven't gained one since 7th December (4losses, 4 nobled), Your ODA is low for the account you have This clearly show your eliteness and calling Prime the noobs in this world, if your not sure you did that then check this. Link
And another interesting post from you calling both Prime & Fear noobs. Link
Yet 7 days later you call Prime the best in the world? Link

Your views on the the world change so swiftly? hmmm.

Next account: Da edge (W23) 2.4m low amount of points.

Hasn't gained or attacked in 11 days.

Then the next one madengineer (W22) 4.8m but my latest intels tells me you only recently gained that account? points are on the edge of being acceptable =/ Since you took over you have only internal nobled village and nobled barbarian without gaining any ODA? Hmmm *cough pointwhore...

And for the finally you have recently applied for account in w1? The difference between you and Prime players are many.

1. They are active online, from the view you haven't gained a village for more then an month on this world =/
2. Your just mouth no action.
3. They spend 100% of there time in TW on there w20 account while you give the forum 50% and then split the 3 accounts 17% each, clearly shows how good you are and how lucky BSM is to have you ::lol:

Da edge or mrchooks you're noob, and have no right to call other players that are clearly better then you a noobs.

At Dwarv: If this post is disallowed I'm sorry for give you the trouble :)

-Junker. Out

EDIT: I would like to wish Eks good luck, your clearly good player and have advice the leadership nearly since the tribe started, your the best on I could have thought about having as leader <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i will not say good luck as i wish for prime to be gone from this world we have all had enough of you for a long time now

i must say seems very convenient horsing quits now

you sure the real reason is not he realised how much he messed up and now knows there is no way out and alot of that was due to his poor leadership

well thats just my thoughts anyway

ever since HTM left you guys have gone downhill but even he could not save your tribe now so i do not see what your going to do to change it :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.